Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cats and sepensts are the most sacred of animals.

IA13

Cats and serpents are the most sacred of animals. Forever be kind to them, and honor what they have to teach, they see more than most may. They can teach you about your self and in modern times, there are even some non satanist monks who keep and worship cats as divine animals.

Look up the documentary's and essays, if you don't believe. It was not just the ancients who saw there wisdom though they saw it without as much false coloration.

Cats think purely, in images and pulses, they have much to say if you know how to listen.

Serpent lore is vast multifaceted and valid on many levels. It is beyond the limits of this post.

Also honor the symbol of the dragon for its original non distorted sacred meaning, in all things.

I had a crazy experience with a cat or kind of freaky but any ways it made me realize cats and other animals are really powerful. I had messed with a cat trying to kill a bird. It was looking at it from the bottom of the pole that it was at the top of. Now all I did was chase it off because I like birds and stuff too. Any ways I had really pissed it off because I chased it a little too hard and made it angry, I could tell I had done too much by being a little too mean to a sacred animal.

Anyways the next night I had came home and there was a cat I had never seen before in the dark i visibly saw and this was a male cat instead of the female cat I had previously made angry. This male cat really filled me with fear and I think the cat i had scared away had sent it and this was her making its point. Cats and animals also have positive powers that are extraordinarily powerful and magical as well. All in all cats and dogs and animals love humans and if we hold them sacred it will only make our natural alliance all the more stronger and powerful. Thus, it will benefit us to hold animals sacred. Just be natural about it.

NaziMan12 said:
I had a crazy experience with a cat or kind of freaky but any ways it made me realize cats and other animals are really powerful. I had messed with a cat trying to kill a bird. It was looking at it from the bottom of the pole that it was at the top of. Now all I did was chase it off because I like birds and stuff too. Any ways I had really pissed it off because I chased it a little too hard and made it angry, I could tell I had done too much by being a little too mean to a sacred animal.

Anyways the next night I had came home and there was a cat I had never seen before in the dark i visibly saw and this was a male cat instead of the female cat I had previously made angry. This male cat really filled me with fear and I think the cat i had scared away had sent it and this was her making its point. Cats and animals also have positive powers that are extraordinarily powerful and magical as well. All in all cats and dogs and animals love humans and if we hold them sacred it will only make our natural alliance all the more stronger and powerful. Thus, it will benefit us to hold animals sacred. Just be natural about it.
This is so, try talking to them in a secession of images and projected emotion, you might find they listen and respond, they will know if you are a cat person however there is no deceiving them. Try evoking the blessing of there patron goddess, for there well being.

I know of someone who hates cats because they poop in the garden sometimes.. at least that was perhaps what started it.

now the person is like 'they should all be locked up inside' .. What do you guys think? should a cat stay inside all day?

I disagree. It's like locking them up in a prison if you do that.. But thats my opinion.

Roswitha said:
I know of someone who hates cats because they poop in the garden sometimes.. at least that was perhaps what started it.

now the person is like 'they should all be locked up inside' .. What do you guys think? should a cat stay inside all day?

I disagree. It's like locking them up in a prison if you do that.. But thats my opinion.

For now it depends on how cruel a man your neighbor is and the danger he may represent to your cat.

Its funny how my cat just meowed when i started reading this post hehe.. anyways.. Animals r very sacred and magical.. i have 3 pets, two dogs and a cat.. I can communicate with them spiritually! Just thinking about them even if they weren't at the same room im in, they start parking/meowing.. its amazing.. they even can see astral beings whenever theres anyone home :)

Venus said:
Its funny how my cat just meowed when i started reading this post hehe.. anyways.. Animals r very sacred and magical.. i have 3 pets, two dogs and a cat.. I can communicate with them spiritually! Just thinking about them even if they weren't at the same room im in, they start parking/meowing.. its amazing.. they even can see astral beings whenever theres anyone home :)

Yes they see what if before them, no assumptions, no false coloration of perceptions, just whats there, no deception.

Cats, should be able to roam indoors and outside but from what I know, cats like to be outside most of the time.

HPS Shannon said:
Cats, should be able to roam indoors and outside but from what I know, cats like to be outside most of the time.
Yes but there are human dangers to stray cats, even if they are not strays, people can be so cruel.

Ryuu88 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Yes but there are human dangers to stray cats, even if they are not strays, people can be so cruel.

I know. I'm just speaking aside from that.

Ash said:
I understand your point of veiw. I was seeing it as a problem with overpopulation. I have male and female cats. If they constantly reproduced the homes that i find for the kittens will be homes that local kittys at the shelter and such dont get to have. Aswell as the one cat i had tended to spray and fuck the house up so my girlfriend made me take him jn to get neuterd or else she would try and make me give him up. Its hard cause i dont wanna screw around with a cats nature . she also dosnt let the cats out cause she fears they will get hurt. But i let them out anyway cause i dont think its anyway for a cat to live. Aslong as i dont live near a extremly busy street or a place with much danger i feel the cat would rather take the risk and be among nature and be free and happy then be held up like a prison. I have countless toys and catrees tho to keep them busy when they do get held up inside. I dont let the little one out tho csuse he cant fend for himself yet

You're right on that. In that case I understand why you'd neuter/spay them. If you have a solitary cat you could just let it be, and if its a she, keep it inside if she's ready to conceive.. perhaps. But I guess it won't be easy to see that in time.
Maybe when society shrinks, the large amount of cats will grow smaller too. All of them must have come from somewhere. Maybe some breeders just let too many of them loose?

By the way it may not be the greatest idea to reply to this message because I do not know when I sign back in on it or when Ill see it again.

Also the other two comments are hilarious. Most likely edited by the HP.

AncientShadow666 said:
i kinda dont want to have any pets anymore, it breaks my heart to keep animals locked up, i recently saved some goldfish because the previous owner wanted to get them out of the house as soon as possible because they started to grow rapidly and eat other fish, and he even said if no one wants them he will just push them down the toilett... cruel -.- sooo i took them in i even found a place for them in the nature with other fish once it gets a bit warmer since most fish are starting their winter sleep now.... i love all animals, i cant actually say which i like more than the other, from the biggest animals to the smallest insects, i see a cute innocent soul ^^ im not even asking for a familiar, if satan decides one day to give me one, then it should be a free animal who will come and visit me whenever he/she wishes, i do not want to keep any animal at home... if some animal loves a human, then it should be able to move freely and visit whenever they want to

You probably already took them out, but in many places goldfish are an invasive species, eating from and suppressing the native environment.

I didn't know this either till I saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzXiUxwGGIM
And this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-VNYP16KYI (Look at the picture for the giant goldfish).

Roswitha said:
AncientShadow666 said:
i kinda dont want to have any pets anymore, it breaks my heart to keep animals locked up, i recently saved some goldfish because the previous owner wanted to get them out of the house as soon as possible because they started to grow rapidly and eat other fish, and he even said if no one wants them he will just push them down the toilett... cruel -.- sooo i took them in i even found a place for them in the nature with other fish once it gets a bit warmer since most fish are starting their winter sleep now.... i love all animals, i cant actually say which i like more than the other, from the biggest animals to the smallest insects, i see a cute innocent soul ^^ im not even asking for a familiar, if satan decides one day to give me one, then it should be a free animal who will come and visit me whenever he/she wishes, i do not want to keep any animal at home... if some animal loves a human, then it should be able to move freely and visit whenever they want to

You probably already took them out, but in many places goldfish are an invasive species, eating from and suppressing the native environment.

I didn't know this either till I saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzXiUxwGGIM
And this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-VNYP16KYI (Look at the picture for the giant goldfish).

sorry i have to repphrase that: a friend of mine has her own small lake where she keeps goldfish, which is ofcourse otside in the garden, this is where they are, and are still allive and fine. so no i didnt release them into the wild. sorry for not explaining this correctly. but thanks for the videos, it is kinda creepy what one decission can do to a nature.

AncientShadow666 said:
Roswitha said:
AncientShadow666 said:

sorry i have to repphrase that: a friend of mine has her own small lake where she keeps goldfish, which is ofcourse otside in the garden, this is where they are, and are still allive and fine. so no i didnt release them into the wild. sorry for not explaining this correctly. but thanks for the videos, it is kinda creepy what one decission can do to a nature.

Good to hear. And yes. These things can be devastating to the native ecology/environment.

What about building a play pin for your lovely companions. If I had a cat that would be swell. A huge play pin outside with multiple doors and windows that easily deteach for cleaning as well as water proof. If this was station in your backyard, the bottom could be mounted as to build a tower. A supreme cat house.

It would be fun if your house windows lead to a bride it can jump on and onto a platform to the rest of the tower. This actually could be great indoors alongside your walls at multiple height. Imagine yourself going to school or work and your cats eyes are just staring at you from fhe height nearest the ceiling, then imaging the cat strolling along the edges of such platform to meet you. It can walk across the walls.

It's is known that cats have their own mantras such as their purring which heals and strengthens their bones and muscles, but I can't help but to report on something very interesting I experienced with my cat the other day. I have a chair that my cat likes to come to sit in with me, often to fall asleep next to me. However on this occasion, my cat came next to me and started to vibrate or murmur something different than a purr as I was petting her, and I began to experience an energy buzz and positive energies being added to my aura by her. It was definitely the same kind of feeling I get after doing Raum Meditations or Satanas in the chakras.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced this with their cat or other pets. Serpents also seem to be able to give humans energy as can owls.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back