Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Animal Abuse should be a death penalty. (Rant)

Syro

Killing animals, plants should be illegal.

Eating animals, and killing them in a Jewish(Kosher) or Muslim (Halal) way should be banned first.

Yom Kippur is a disgusting holiday that sacrifices chickens in place of gentiles. It's the same practice as the Jewish Temple. Killing the poor baby goat, and sending the other one over a cliff, to appease Satan, from bringing down upon you and your generations the evils you've committed against the white Europeans and the blacks in the ghettos.
The judicial system is essential Judaic..

Killing plants should be banned?
Like literally you're walking on some grass and happen to step on a tiny flower and that will be your biggest mistake in life? :lol:

Okay, you make a great point. I was just into a different thought process. Just animal and plant abuse should be banned, just because I think Nature should be respected, but im in no way saying just lay down and take a beating.

Haha, on another note I have read a lot of the Talmudic laws, so even if it was your "only offense, off with your head". Lol! Jk

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back