Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Epilepsy in dog

Imberish

My husky was just diagnosed with epilepsy after having her third seizure just last night. The vet ran a bunch of tests and determined she has epilepsy as there is no other known cause for them. She wasn’t given any meds to manage it as her seizures are about a year apart. The most recent one was pretty bad she seized for about 2 minutes and didn’t recognize anyone after and was acting aggressive for about 10 minutes. Is there anything I can do to help her besides what the vet said, to just let it happen and record it. I want her to be healthy and happy as she is only 4 and want to do what I can to either stop the seizures altogether or a way to make them not as bad. They are scary to watch happen and not something I’ve dealt with before.

I'm not sure of how advanced you are or if you are familiar with this page, but you can certainly read through and work on it. Develop the skills required for healing.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

Don't take it personal, the aggressiveness. Animals will do that even if they love you. When they're hurt the survival instinct kicks in and they will hide and hurt anyone that comes close that could potentially be a threat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back