Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My dog

stan666

My father sometimes gets very angry with his dog and hits him, can someone help me?

Tell your dad its your dog and nobody has the right to hit him. Or expain to your dad why its wrong and make him understand you doent like it.

If the dog is shitting and peeing in the house try to train him and if it does not work leave the dog outside. If he is tearing up the furniture,buy him a chewing thing or a toy to play with and spend personal time with your dog aswel so.

Why does your dad hit him what is the reason?

stan666 said:
My father sometimes gets very angry with his dog and hits him, can someone help me?
The most simple and effective solution would be to bind him from doing that with the rune ISA.

Have you ever used runes? You can bind him with the rune ISA, so that he can't harm your dog anymore.
Like this: vibrate the rune ISA for 54 or more times then affirm: " Name_of_your_father is permanently bound and can't harm name_of_your_dog in any way whatsoever"

First of all: you said in the thread title that it's your dog, but in the post itself you said it's your dad's dog. Which is it? That's an important detail.

Without knowing that first fact... my general advice is to get evidence of it. Whether that's secretly filming it with a device, or getting a witness, or something else you can think of. Maybe recording a conversation between you and your dad where you ask him why he hits the dog.

After that's acquired, just call the cops or the humane society. Tell them you have evidence of your dad abusing the animal, and you want to secure its safety.

Alternatively, after acquiring the evidence (don't tip your dad off before gathering that) you can threaten to report him if he doesn't stop the animal abuse. If it goes well then problem solved. If he continues abusing the dog even after that then make good on your threat and call the cops or whatever organization is best/available in your area.

It's going to take some guts, but do it for your friend. You know you wouldn't want your friend to sit there and watch you suffer if the roles were reversed. You would want them to summon help for you.

Do your best.

stan666 said:

See my reply here, just adjust the affirmation to the dog (adjust the reps so you feel fine):

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53865&p=237683&hilit=isa+rune#p237683

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back