Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dog Care

EnkiUK

My year and half frenchie has been my side kick for the same amount of time.

Right out the blue he turned evil looking on his face i put him in cage he went bit my finger not too bad but if it was my child jings be trouble.

I kicked off now the dog is scared to be in same room as me (never attacked the dog but i was angry very)

Any tips how to get my best we frenchie pal back as its ashame the bond i have with him.

Im not a dog trainer by any means but thought i had done enough to get by.

He always bites my wife n kid playful but this wasnt playful.

Help if can guys while i still have fingers to type. :eek:

Frenchie? The dog needs to be walked, or take him to a dog park, play fetch with him. Dogs lash out because they are stuck inside and don’t do anything.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Frenchie? The dog needs to be walked, or take him to a dog park, play fetch with him. Dogs lash out because they are stuck inside and don’t do anything.

That the best advice SWG bro, not think I have and do this on a daily basis na mate he needs proper training i think.

my daughter got bit by my grans dog that was a we daft dog these meant to be cute things.(said wife)

May well be but still has bulldog in it we man syndrome or something.(Says me)

Thanks for reply tried that method for a year and half.

Wife in house all day hes never really left alone.

I think its just the way ive trained him to be a guard dog :lol: :lol: he does that job well. But he is a Frenchie she keeps saying. Im the one who deals with the main walk etc

My we dog is backt o himself and coming up to me not scared anymore thank goodness. Alot of time and effort i put in daily for me and my dog.

Yes my kid got bit buy my mums dog years ago how i need to be careful.

Thanks SWG at least you replied was in big need of advice at least you did

Broken Nail (ripped apart)

Took to Vet, they have no interest chopped his nail off left him with a cone to wear.

Hurts alot (me) to see him like this i remember a few old sermons im not sure if from HPS Maxine or HPHC, to aid and speed up recovery in pets.

If anyone can provide a link or help would be appreciated.

How often should you use these "doggie groomers"

Would you use the or just do it yourself, anyone that has used these mobile vans let me know what you think.

EnkiUK55 said:
How often should you use these "doggie groomers"

Would you use the or just do it yourself, anyone that has used these mobile vans let me know what you think.

He wont be using one he bit the groomer, all good she didnt report it :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back