Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blessing an old dog

Invictus

A family member of mine has an old dog that is nearing her final years. There are times that I have the chance to help spiritually, when I have privacy with the dog, but I want to do it right.

I want to ensure that when she does die, that her spirit reincarnates into another loving family's household. Any advice on what I should do to help increase that chance?

I know that when Humans die, the life they lived, and the frequency at which they resonated at, among other things, will influence their next incarnation. Animals are simpler in this regard, and a Satanist can have a huge effect on their lives. If I am mistaken on dogs reincarnating, do correct me. At the very least, I can make her final years more pleasant.

Invictus said:
A family member of mine has an old dog that is nearing her final years. There are times that I have the chance to help spiritually, when I have privacy with the dog, but I want to do it right.

I want to ensure that when she does die, that her spirit reincarnates into another loving family's household. Any advice on what I should do to help increase that chance?

I know that when Humans die, the life they lived, and the frequency at which they resonated at, among other things, will influence their next incarnation. Animals are simpler in this regard, and a Satanist can have a huge effect on their lives. If I am mistaken on dogs reincarnating, do correct me. At the very least, I can make her final years more pleasant.

You can ask the gods to help you with this, just offer something in return. Did read other people did meet there former pet reincarnated realy fast/happy again, after it did die.

If you know that you or your family member would like to have a dog in the family again after she dies, you could ask your Guardian to help her reincarnate to the same household.

Some pet souls are connected to not only one person, so when they leave a family, they reincarnate close to another person they are close to. Some do reincarnate close to only one person.

To help her have some better years, you can help her with energy (protection, cleaning, healing etc)

Invictus said:

Ask the God's to help reincarnate the dog when the time comes.

Spirtual workings should help her a lot.
However something more important than that is spending time with it.

Please don't have spirtual working as a replacement for spending actual time with the dog.
Do spirtual workings too but do visit it and play with it or just stay by its side. I feel it is more important than any spirtual workings.

Especially at its last moment, do not ever leave its side. Stay by its side at its last moment. I feel like dogs know when its time to go and hearing stories about dogs frantically looking for their owner in their final moments while being injected is truly heart breaking.

Do not let that happen.

Fuchs said:

Maya said:
luis said:
Username said:
Thanks for all of the input. I will consider all of this advice as her end approaches. I will try to at least clean her chakras next time I see her, as that can be done through visualizing and mentally programing the energy, without having to vibrate anything.
And yes, spending time with them seems to be the best medicine for them.
And I'm not a fan of asking the Gods for favors, as I prefer to use their help as a last resort (they already do plenty of favors for us without our asking), but I will keep it in mind.

Invictus said:
And I'm not a fan of asking the Gods for favors, as I prefer to use their help as a last resort (they already do plenty of favors for us without our asking), but I will keep it in mind.
I'm pretty sure you don't have the ability to reincarnate souls to your will, so you will have to ask them to reincarnate that dog to a healthy loving family.

Aquarius said:
Invictus said:
I'm pretty sure you don't have the ability to reincarnate souls to your will, so you will have to ask them to reincarnate that dog to a healthy loving family.
Agreed. If my attachment to her was that strong (she's not my dog, nor a k-9 service dog), it would have been the best possible route.

I intend to be a "force multiplier" in this case, but allow nature to take her course. Similar to a military tactic; taking out the surrounding enemy fortifications and support elements, to allow for the final raid on the compound to go as smoothly as possible. (clean chakras, bless the dog, spend time with the dog as was advised, to favor her in the reincarnation phase).

I also apply this to some of my interactions with people; I arm them with tools and advice, but let them make the important choices on their own, unless the circumstances demand otherwise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back