Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protection of pet rabbit

Amaranthine

Looking for protection of my pet bunny rabbit. What have I do to protect her? I have enemies that may wish to cause harm. My bunny doesn’t like being picked up which is instinct and she flails out of my arm. I had to pick her up to go back in her play pen & cage and she flailed out of my hands and hurt her little nose and I could see she was experiencing discomfort for a minute or two and now she is completely fine. I won’t be picking her up anymore because I don’t want her to get hurt again. I know it’s my fault for picking her up, but I don’t want to leave her susceptible to possible attacks. What can I do to protect her? Also what demon is associated with rabbits or small animal? Please don’t leave negative comments, I’m a responsible adult who knows how to properly care for my animal, this was an accident and thankfully she is okay. I started crying that she got hurt and I already feel awful about it. Thanks.

Amaranthine said:

Don't feel bad, it was just an accident and it didn't sound bad. You had to move her and so on. Maybe google for techniques about picking up pet rabbits, perhaps there is a better way to hold them.

For protection, use Algiz and apply the energy as a protective aura around her. You can also use white gold energy or sun mantras to clean her aura and chakras. I don't think it has to be much energy to clean a small animal.

You can also use energy to heal her if you ever had to. Perhaps you can "give" her a small amount of energy to make up for her bumped nose. Obviously much more energy is exponentially required with worse and worse injuries.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back