Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do cats stare at people

Truth4ever

A lot of times when I'm doing nothing maybe just looking at things online my cat will get up on a perch or dresser and just stare at me. Sometimes he will stare at me from a spot on the floor. This odd unblinking stare. He cuddles with me often and purrs and all those wonderful things but why the long stare?
Sometimes it seems as if he is seeing something but I have no clue what. He doesn't stare at corners that I know of and he has no problems being next to me when I do the RTRs- i try to keep the energies away from him just in case-. So any ideas?

Hail Father Satan

Enki4ever said:
He's thinking about eating your soul of course.

No but seriously, cats just observe people sometimes, it's nothing strange. Not all cats randomly see astral entities either or anything like that, so I wouldn't jump to any crazy conclusions. He most likely stares at you because he is bored and feels like observing you, that's all.

Enki4ever said:
A lot of times when I'm doing nothing maybe just looking at things online my cat will get up on a perch or dresser and just stare at me. Sometimes he will stare at me from a spot on the floor. This odd unblinking stare. He cuddles with me often and purrs and all those wonderful things but why the long stare?
Sometimes it seems as if he is seeing something but I have no clue what. He doesn't stare at corners that I know of and he has no problems being next to me when I do the RTRs- i try to keep the energies away from him just in case-. So any ideas?

Hail Father Satan

He could be seeing something but its most likely just a cats curiosity..or adoration. Look at his eyes next time he does that. are they wide open are partially closed and relaxed? wide open can mean he feels playful and the latter can mean he is basically smiling at you because he loves you..this will be especially evident if you see him blink at you slowly. it can also mean he is hoping for or expecting something, but here he will usually trill or start meowing at you. if you are sitting at the table eating and he is looking up that way from the floor its pretty evident on what hes hoping for :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back