Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

mentally contact your pet

Quel_tizio

Hi everyone!
I have two cats and they are fine, but sometimes idk what they want (if they are hungry ecc.).
Also, one of my cats broke a "leg" and sinc then she is very shy and very often she is afraid of everyone, but she is getting more comfortable.
I would like to help her and make a better relationship.
Can someone tell me how to mentally contact your pet?

sorry for my english.

Quel_tizio said:
Hi everyone!
I have two cats and they are fine, but sometimes idk what they want (if they are hungry ecc.).
Also, one of my cats broke a "leg" and sinc then she is very shy and very often she is afraid of everyone, but she is getting more comfortable.

sorry for my english.

Animals think in pictures and imagery but more appropriately understood would be associated emotions here. If she is blocking you out out of fear, trying to force through that is going to do more harm than good.

A more passive approach would be better, the whole 'let her come to you not you to her' thing. Having her associate you with something positive can help, such as hand-feeding her food or a treat or providing her something warm to sleep on (A small cat blanket can be wrapped around a hot water bottle for instance until it warms up and then you can provide the warmed blanket to her to sleep on so long as she sees you as the one giving it to her).

If you don't know if your cats are hungry or not you should make a feeding schedule for them. I'm sure you can look up such online and what would be best for your cat's age and weight, etc. This way you'll know they'll at least have a normal healthy quantity provided throughout the day.

Quel_tizio said:

They either want food, to play, to be pet, or they just want to sit by you. Try any of these solutions and judge the results.

For the one cat, just give her extra attention. Don't overwhelm her, just try sitting by her or approaching her slowly and giving a few rubs. Hand feeding is another good way to establish a bond, like GITM mentioned.

Quel_tizio said:
Hi everyone!

sorry for my english.
For a better relationship perhaps Astral Merging can be of assistance: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html

Once during psychosis I had seen my cat astrially, very comforting. I just tried to think about petting her and I could tell she felt it. Doesn't happen to me anymore since I started cleaning myself with the sun more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back