Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hunting

One Wire Phenomenon

Hello guys
I have a question about Hunting and poaching.I would like to know what our stance is towards it,because my .... side of the family are mostly professional hunters. People from overseas come in hunting season to hunt for trophy's.
I myself have hunted a lot but i am not really a lover of killing wild animals and i doen't feel the need to have their heads on my wall. The thrill of the hunt is nice but killing the animals usually bothers me even though its for meat to eat..

The other question i have is about Rino poaching,a PH told me once and it shocked me was that a Rino Horn can grow back,he told me that the higher ups
know about this but that they keep it quiet..and prevent farmers from harvesting the horns,for example,( like takeing wool from sheep) without having to kill animal...

I cannot explain this well enough but i think it is important for SS to investigate and expose this.He explained it a lot better to me than i am to you and there is no doupt in my mind that the jews are involved in this like they are in all money laundering things.

Hunting for fun is for bastards. Hunting should only be for food or to contain the number of certain animals.

Hunting for sport is wasteful and sick, however hunting for sustenance is natural. The world’s food system is a little bit fucked up, with most people not even questioning where their meat comes from, and a lot of it going to waste.

Sometimes I like to make the argument with people, “how would you feel if I chopped off your fingers because I was hungry, ate one, and threw the rest away?”

It’s never been received well, probably because in all honesty they never actually really thought about what they were doing and they had to face an uncomfortable reality.

On the subject of rhino’s horns growing back, I’ve never heard this. I’m very interested and sounds like a believable theory. I’m curious to know if you could provide more details or explanation on this, and if anyone had any references or sources for this. What are they benefitting by lying about rhino horns?

thefuckingunicorn said:
Hunting for sport is wasteful and sick, however hunting for sustenance is natural. The world’s food system is a little bit fucked up, with most people not even questioning where their meat comes from, and a lot of it going to waste.

Sometimes I like to make the argument with people, “how would you feel if I chopped off your fingers because I was hungry, ate one, and threw the rest away?”

It’s never been received well, probably because in all honesty they never actually really thought about what they were doing and they had to face an uncomfortable reality.

On the subject of rhino’s horns growing back, I’ve never heard this. I’m very interested and sounds like a believable theory. I’m curious to know if you could provide more details or explanation on this, and if anyone had any references or sources for this. What are they benefitting by lying about rhino horns?

Yes i did contact the hunter who told me this but im waiting for his reply..

Its no secret anymore though;

Unlike the horns of many species, including cattle, rhino horn is not made of bone. It is made of keratin, a protein also found in our hair and fingernails, and if you trim a rhino's horn, it grows back. Although selling rhino horn is illegal, in South Africa if you have a permit, you can cut off a rhino's horn.
www.nationalgeographic.com › dar...
Inside the Dark World of the Rhino Horn Trade - National Geographic

Some things need to be hunted. There's a big problem in America with wild boars. They rip apart the roots of every plant with their tusks, and dig giant holes to make mud puddles. They kill every kind of plant in that area, and let almost nothing live. Then the whole food chain starts dying because the plants are gone. And one of them can have hundreds of babies. You have to kill 75% of them just to keep their numbers at the same constant level. If less than 70% of them are hunted, they keep expanding more.

And in many places in America, the deer population is also enormous. The same towns that people like to live in are perfect for deer. Because all the predators are gone. The deer populations have multiplied several times larger in the last 100 years. Every time a town is built, all the predators are removed from the area, and it is full of food and garbage for the deer to eat. Then in the winter when there isn't much food left above the snow, there is not enough food to feed that big population and a lot of them starve. Also when the population is too big, more of them get hit by cars which can kill the deer and the person. So it is good to hunt some of the deer. I would not do it, and I would not eat them, but I'm happy for it to be done and I think it is the healthiest, most responsible, and most moral way to get meat. Beef from the store is from some factory farm with thousands of chained up cows that are fed garbage and tortured for their whole life. But a deer eats only natural healthy food, and lives a very happy and comfortable life for its whole life. And most hunters are talented and responsible enough to kill the deer instantly so it is not hurting.

But I completely disagree with hunting some other animals like black bears, foxes, bobcats. There is no reason for them to be hunted, they do not cause any harm to anything, their populations are not too big. I think they must be left alone. If someone hunts one of these animals, it's usually just so they can tell their friends they did it. They don't need it for food, because if they are hunting these, they already have a freezer full of deer meat at home.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Some things need to be hunted. There's a big problem in America with wild boars. They rip apart the roots of every plant with their tusks, and dig giant holes to make mud puddles. They kill every kind of plant in that area, and let almost nothing live. Then the whole food chain starts dying because the plants are gone. And one of them can have hundreds of babies. You have to kill 75% of them just to keep their numbers at the same constant level. If less than 70% of them are hunted, they keep expanding more.

And in many places in America, the deer population is also enormous. The same towns that people like to live in are perfect for deer. Because all the predators are gone. The deer populations have multiplied several times larger in the last 100 years. Every time a town is built, all the predators are removed from the area, and it is full of food and garbage for the deer to eat. Then in the winter when there isn't much food left above the snow, there is not enough food to feed that big population and a lot of them starve. Also when the population is too big, more of them get hit by cars which can kill the deer and the person. So it is good to hunt some of the deer. I would not do it, and I would not eat them, but I'm happy for it to be done and I think it is the healthiest, most responsible, and most moral way to get meat. Beef from the store is from some factory farm with thousands of chained up cows that are fed garbage and tortured for their whole life. But a deer eats only natural healthy food, and lives a very happy and comfortable life for its whole life. And most hunters are talented and responsible enough to kill the deer instantly so it is not hurting.

But I completely disagree with hunting some other animals like black bears, foxes, bobcats. There is no reason for them to be hunted, they do not cause any harm to anything, their populations are not too big. I think they must be left alone. If someone hunts one of these animals, it's usually just so they can tell their friends they did it. They don't need it for food, because if they are hunting these, they already have a freezer full of deer meat at home.

Yes i agree with you...

There are some jews that own farms who tame lions and let people pay big money to shoot them upclose.

Then i want to ask someone if they know why are native wild animals not allowed to be raised can kept as pets and alien wildlife allowed? For example i can buy a Corn snake or a boa, but not a African Rock python or a brown house snake.
We have a warthog and she is like a dog.
What is the big deal about it,if we did not take her in she would of died,so i doen't understand that law. Is it the same overseas??

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Yes i agree with you...

There are some jews that own farms who tame lions and let people pay big money to shoot them upclose.

Then i want to ask someone if they know why are native wild animals not allowed to be raised can kept as pets and alien wildlife allowed? For example i can buy a Corn snake or a boa, but not a African Rock python or a brown house snake.
What is the big deal about it,if we did not take her in she would of died,so i doen't understand that law. Is it the same overseas??
Are you in Africa? I know in some places in Africa, rare animals are grown on farms for people to pay to come hunt them. This is a strange kind of situation, because it is actually a good thing even if it doesn't seem like it would be good. For one reason, more of those animals are living in that farm than the amount that would naturally be living there, and only a small number of them get hunted. So it really does help and protect the population of that animal. Another way is that all the money that they are paid by a hunter goes to the people who live there, and that money allows them to survive. This allows them to have enough money to buy food, which means that they don't need to poach wild animals which is what happens when they can't afford food. So these farms do protect all kinds of animals that live there, and the people.

In America, the different states each have their own rules of what animals you are allowed to have, but the rules are pretty similar for all states. Some animals are unrestricted so anybody can have them. These are common animals like cats and dogs, and also animals which they think would not be dangerous to the environment incase it gets loose.

Other animals that are less common, you need a permit to own them. But that is easy, you just send in a paper with your name and where you live, and what kind of animal it is, and a little bit of money, and then you are allowed to have it. It's basically just so the local wildlife police know that you have this animal, so if it gets loose they know who's it was.

Any local native animal, you are basically not allowed to own one because they are worried that people would start taking them from the wild to sell as pets, and the wild population would not survive. If there is an invasive species that is harming the local environment because it doesn't belong there, these are usually unrestricted and anyone can take them, because it is helping the environment to remove them. In the state I live, there is a harmless kind of lizard that was brought here as pets but they got loose in the wild, and people in my state are allowed to take as many of these out of the wild as we want because they shouldn't be there anyway. But I've never seen one of them, they only live in a small area that is not close to me.

If you want a local native animal as a pet, the only way to do it is to take classes and training to get a Wildlife Rehabilitator licence and certification. What this does is it means you are able to take care of an injured animal and help it to heal, until it is strong enough to go back in the wild. So when the local wildlife police find an injured animal, they will bring it to you to take care of it and heal it, then it goes back in the wild. So you could take care of an animal for some time that regular people would never be allowed to have.

Then there's different kinds of permits for farmers, and farms are only allowed in certain places. Most suburban towns don't allow any farm animals, but more rural areas can have farms.

On the tv channel Animal Planet, there are multiple shows about these wildlife police. Called Conservation Officers or Game Wardens. North Woods Law is game wardens in Maine and New Hampshire in the top right corner of America. Lone Star Law is game wardens in Texas. And there's another one in Washington state, but I forget what that show is called.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Yes i agree with you...

Are you in Africa? I know in some places in Africa, rare animals are grown on farms for people to pay to come hunt them. This is a strange kind of situation, because it is actually a good thing even if it doesn't seem like it would be good. For one reason, more of those animals are living in that farm than the amount that would naturally be living there, and only a small number of them get hunted. So it really does help and protect the population of that animal. Another way is that all the money that they are paid by a hunter goes to the people who live there, and that money allows them to survive. This allows them to have enough money to buy food, which means that they don't need to poach wild animals which is what happens when they can't afford food. So these farms do protect all kinds of animals that live there, and the people.

In America, the different states each have their own rules of what animals you are allowed to have, but the rules are pretty similar for all states. Some animals are unrestricted so anybody can have them. These are common animals like cats and dogs, and also animals which they think would not be dangerous to the environment incase it gets loose.

Other animals that are less common, you need a permit to own them. But that is easy, you just send in a paper with your name and where you live, and what kind of animal it is, and a little bit of money, and then you are allowed to have it. It's basically just so the local wildlife police know that you have this animal, so if it gets loose they know who's it was.

Any local native animal, you are basically not allowed to own one because they are worried that people would start taking them from the wild to sell as pets, and the wild population would not survive. If there is an invasive species that is harming the local environment because it doesn't belong there, these are usually unrestricted and anyone can take them, because it is helping the environment to remove them. In the state I live, there is a harmless kind of lizard that was brought here as pets but they got loose in the wild, and people in my state are allowed to take as many of these out of the wild as we want because they shouldn't be there anyway. But I've never seen one of them, they only live in a small area that is not close to me.

If you want a local native animal as a pet, the only way to do it is to take classes and training to get a Wildlife Rehabilitator licence and certification. What this does is it means you are able to take care of an injured animal and help it to heal, until it is strong enough to go back in the wild. So when the local wildlife police find an injured animal, they will bring it to you to take care of it and heal it, then it goes back in the wild. So you could take care of an animal for some time that regular people would never be allowed to have.

Then there's different kinds of permits for farmers, and farms are only allowed in certain places. Most suburban towns don't allow any farm animals, but more rural areas can have farms.

On the tv channel Animal Planet, there are multiple shows about these wildlife police. Called Conservation Officers or Game Wardens. North Woods Law is game wardens in Maine and New Hampshire in the top right corner of America. Lone Star Law is game wardens in Texas. And there's another one in Washington state, but I forget what that show is called.

ah you know more than me :) on this !!

I hold a very unpopular(To most) view on hunting and eating animals.

I believe that hunting for food is very ethical and is a lot better for the environment, animals, and your health than it is to buy meat from the store. Not to mention it is cheaper(This isn't the unpopular part).

I believe that if you are going to hunt an animal then you should use 100% of it's body. For a lot of people this is unpopular. I consider it respectful to the animal to utilize 100% of it. I mean, if I am going to go out and take a life then I will be sure to use that life to it's fullest. Here are a few examples of what you can do with animal parts.

- Eat not only the muscle meat but the organ meats as well(Thymus, Lungs, Liver, Kidneys, Heart, Tongue, Etc). The only Organ meat I wouldn't recommend eating is the brain for certain animals as it can contain Prion disease but if the animal isn't vulnurable to Prion disease that then eat it's brain as well.

- Use all of the bones to create a bone broth(Break the bones first so the marrow can get out and into the bone broth). The only bone I wouldn't recommend using is the spine or the skull for certain animals as mentioned before with Prion disease. Prion disease stays in the brain and spinal cord so if the animal is vulnerable to Prion disease then don't eat these parts or use them in a bone broth.

- Use the intenstines to create chitterlings or sausages with some of the other meat

- After the bone broth is finished, either bury the animal where it died, use the bones to create something useful(Don't just hang a corpse on your wall), Grind up the bones and create bonemeal to use as either a supliment or for gardening. As for animals who have Prion disease you can remove the brain and spinal cord and then boil the bones to use them for create something(Do not consume the spine or brain of animals vulnerable to Prion disease or use their bone in a bone broth. The process of boiling these bones should be done in a seperate pot the liquid and meat should be used for furtilizer afterwards).

- Use the skin of the animal to create an article of clothing, or leather. If it is a smaller animal which I have no idea why you would be hunting to begin with, you can create gloves or boot insoles from them. If you have a large amount of skins you can use them together to create a blanket.

- For the organs you cannot eat you can use them to create things. For instance, You can use a blader in combination with fur and leather to create a waterskin which retains it's temperature like a thermas (Obviously don't put boiling hot water in it but something warm will stay warm and something cold will stay cold).

Basically, if you are going to hunt make sure you utilize 100% of the animal. Eat it nose to tail and any parts which aren't edible or aren't safe to eat utilize for something else.

As an addon to my earlier statement. I support hunting and not eating of invasive species. For instance, if there is a massively invasive species which is fucking everything up in the rest of the ecosystem. You can kill that and not eat it. Population control with animals is something that is neccesary. If there is no natural predator for this animal then WE have to become the predator for the sake of the other animals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back