Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About my cat and my dog

NameHere

Hi there guys!

I was hoping to get some answers and see if this is normal or no.

So my cat has been coming to lay on my lap or me quite more often than usual lately and I've noticed a few things.

1. When she purrs, I feel this amazing pleasurable feeling in my head, like either pineal gland or sixth chakra and crown chakra wise, ecstasy. I feel it whenever she purrs, it's magnificent. Is that normal?

2. I've noticed her eyes and how lovingly she looks at me, which I've never see her do. I for some reason feel worried that maybe she is trying to spend as much time with me and my family as she can before she passes away. She used to go outside and only come back hours later, but now, she spends more time inside and if she goes outside, she only returns like an hour and a half later. She turned 8 this year. Is this normal? I can't help but worry.

I hope I have no reason to worry about, but still. She's the most wonderful girl I have, I love her beyond anything.
She's a smart kitty and I did everything that I can to make sure to give her all the love that I can.

------

Now about my dog.
I love her and everything and I instinctively protect her from dangers like she is my child, haha, even tho she can protect herself.

I know I have a connection with her, she's a sweet dog, but very stubborn and silly.
But I feel worried.

Ever since my first dog died, I've never been fully accepting of my dog when I should.
I know my first dog is safe and well cared for in astral life before she gets reincarnated again to a new family, but why can't I accept my dog..?

It's not like I hate her or anything, no, I love her, I just feel like a bad owner to her and like she deserves better.

Ever since I saw her and adopted her, I loved her. She was so precious, she still is, but I feel and think I'm too strict with her when I shouldn't be...

Can anyone help me learn to not be so strict and how to fully accept my dog?
I want her and my cat to have equal amouunt of love and not feel left out or unloved. They both are magnificent girls.
My dog turned 4 this year by the way.

I hope I made sense. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hi.

Update!

I asked Father Satan the other day to please help my cat in return for RTR and or orgasm energy (I did an extra RTR in return for his help).
My cat feels extremely better and she is acting way better than she did the previous days.

I thanked him!
Just thought to update this.

I'm also paying more extra attention to what I'm doing and saying to my pets and I am proud of myself and also to the God, I feel like, who is helping me. Thank you!!

HAIL SATAN! AND HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!

NameHere said:
Hi.

Update!

I asked Father Satan the other day to please help my cat in return for RTR and or orgasm energy (I did an extra RTR in return for his help).
My cat feels extremely better and she is acting way better than she did the previous days.

I thanked him!
Just thought to update this.

I'm also paying more extra attention to what I'm doing and saying to my pets and I am proud of myself and also to the God, I feel like, who is helping me. Thank you!!

Good my friend Lord satan protects our animals from Goldfish to French bulldogs ( I have one) My dog is so cool he helps me with my routine. I see him as a gift from Satan.

Read all the old JOS stuff HPS maxine goes into the animals and Satan relationship.

I hope you2re cat is good

i have never owned one my we girl would want one :lol:

EnkiUK3 said:
NameHere said:

Good my friend Lord satan protects our animals from Goldfish to French bulldogs ( I have one) My dog is so cool he helps me with my routine. I see him as a gift from Satan.

Read all the old JOS stuff HPS maxine goes into the animals and Satan relationship.

Thank you for the kind reply!!

And I'm really glad you have such a wonderful dog!

As for my cat, she is doing extremely well. She started acting more like a 2 year old cat than an 8 year old cat, hahaha.

My dog is doing alright too.

Take care!
HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Can anyone help me learn to not be so strict and how to fully accept my dog?
I want her and my cat to have equal amouunt of love and not feel left out or unloved. They both are magnificent girls
The energy is different. If you cannot love both of them the same way, then that is completely normal. They aren't equal and aren't the same, and so your love for them should be: not equal and not the same.

Your answer is in what you said. If you lost one dog then it is normal to be overprotective with this one, it also may be the energy you feel from it which subconsciously makes you behave the way you do with her.

Is not a big deal, just know that that energy the animals give you is different from every single one, and makes you behave differently with them because of uniqueness. Just like with humans, you behave differently with them because of the energy they are surrounded with.

When I got my dog, I had to choose from about 13 little puppies that looked the same. Every one I took in my hands was just standing still, but when I got mine, he was just behaving like he knew me from a long time ago and he was very excited to see me again, licking my face and climbing my shoulders with enthusiasm, and I felt a familiar energy in him. He is an amstaff, I know he is a gift from the gods for sure. An amazing, powerful dog.

And that I wanted to say with this is just a conclusion of what I already said. They were the same at first sight but the energy I felt from every single one was different, and my energy was making each of them act differently. It is normal to not love animals the same, especially if they are from different species, as your case is.

NameHere said:
EnkiUK3 said:
NameHere said:

Thank you for the kind reply!!

And I'm really glad you have such a wonderful dog!

As for my cat, she is doing extremely well. She started acting more like a 2 year old cat than an 8 year old cat, hahaha.

My dog is doing alright too.

Take care!
HAIL SATAN!

Nice to here pal take care :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back