Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Youtuber Tortures and Eats Animals Alive

Bigot Boy

Website
www.liliths.top
A great analysis and summary of this atrocious human being: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8SrNVU72so

Here we see a youtuber that eats octopuses and squids, among other animals, alive.. many times mutilating them first and watching them dance around, using their suffering as a joke. Octopuses and squids are very intelligent, and this is very fucked up. Once again this kind of behavior has been allowed to prosper on jewtube...

The actual channel is here, and has over 4 million subscribers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4PpFUrfT2Pou7OwpVF0MUQ

lower races always have a mental disorder , and the jews are in the first place for eating humans

Bigot Boy said:

The world is fucked in many ways and by many people. Try not to get too caught up on stuff like this and instead focus on other matters that would be better recipients of your attention and effort. There isn't much you can do to stop him: not that you cannot, but rather any time and efforts is best spent advancing, doing warfare, and managing other aspects of your life.

Personally, I am a bit of perfectionist and can get caught up trying to 100% other aspects of my life. Time is limited in the day, however, and so I am must always remind me to prioritize exactly where my time should go.

Social networks now-a-days are contaminated with low-IQ dummies who are perfectly suited users for the Jew owned networks. Tik tok, facebook, twitter, jewtube all loaded with idiots of different colors who compete for the title of "The Retard of the Year". This is especially true now that most normal woke people avoid using such networks.

I remember there was a huge outrage on youtube about this piece of shit. All the top comentary channels were talking about it. EVERYONE on youtube was talking about it. Then it's like they all just forgot. They said "their piece" and then stopped talking about it. Like wtf? You would think if they cared they wouldn't all just stop talking about it but instead focus on this issue since it's fucking abhorrent.

I guess it really shows who's at the top of social media.

Bigot Boy said:
A great analysis and summary of this atrocious human being: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8SrNVU72so

Here we see a youtuber that eats octopuses and squids, among other animals, alive.. many times mutilating them first and watching them dance around, using their suffering as a joke. Octopuses and squids are very intelligent, and this is very fucked up. Once again this kind of behavior has been allowed to prosper on jewtube...

The actual channel is here, and has over 4 million subscribers: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4PpFUrfT2Pou7OwpVF0MUQ

I don’t want to watch it but I have always refused to eat octopus/squids and other exotic animals. Also, I try to avoid pork because pigs are so intelligent. I think it’s strange that we eat pigs. There’s no reason why anyone should eat octopus. I almost made a post on them today. A few people have decided to not eat them as a result of my own refusal, which I’d never push on anyone but when I’m offered I tell them I can’t eat my own kind. Whales and other intelligent marine life should also be in this category especially with their endangerment and I believe it’s India that classified dolphins as non-human persons and gave them extra protective laws.

Octopus are so intelligent that if their lifespan were much longer they probably would eventually build societies or something very human. I’ve had a fascination for them for a really long time. It started out as something that inspired me artistically, and inspired an entire style without ever drawing the octopus itself, because when I would try to there was no way to make it more of what I was capturing by drawing inspiration from it. To me, that essence is a form of raw perfection and creation. They’re truly perfect.

Yes to eat a living octopus is especially sadistic. Some people are pretty disgusting.

Bigot Boy said:

There are plenty of places around the world where you can eat or buy ''fresh'' fish food, These fish / lobsters etc. are most of the times bound and starved. They are barely alive, still it is normal in many places. There are plenty of people that even go as far as boiling alive crabs and other animals, this is just despicable.

There are just to many people that are unable to think, pretty damn sad if you ask me.

Bigot Boy said:

It is so sad considering that all the problems Asia have, is because of some Jews shit. Yes, they again. I have a lot of views about asians and sometines those views are very bad but I have to admit that: they are not the real priblem. The problem are the Jews in first place. Jews contaminated a lot of cultures everywhere.

sonnenkraft said:
lower races always have a mental disorder , and the jews are in the first place for eating humans

She is Korean, which I would easily have bet, as I read the first line of this thread.
And this is no wonder to me: Koreans are among the most disgusting people on Earth.
Note that I wrote "among the most disgusting", and not "the most disgusting people".
As I wrote when introducing myself: many similarities can be found between the most disgusting people and among the most disgusting people!
A quick look at this tells a lot about them: http://www.howitzer.jp/urinara/web12.html

I don't mind mukbangs, but fucking seriously........this has JEWISH written all over it. Even if she's not aware, or a Jewess herself, she's doing something that the kikes glorify. It's Jewtube, what do you expect? I watched so many talented and hilarious YouTubers, as well as Truther YouTubers and White Nationalists getting deleted, de-monetized and harassed, their accounts shut down because of "inappropriate content".

The so-called "inappropriate content".....they said a "cuss word", they said a "word" that the Jew re-defined as "offensive". They displayed the swastika, even in videos bashing Hitler and the Nazis..........this is cyber Bolshevism at the fullest.

Yet, Jewtube allows shit like this, because it earns them shekels, among others such as pedo-content like Elsagate and minors doing inappropriate dances in inappropriate clothing. I also place family vloggers in this same category, since they abuse their children and embarrass them for profit.

Jewtube is owned by Google, wanna know how found Google?

A Russian Kike by the name of Sergey Mikhailovich Brin..........

Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu said:
sonnenkraft said:

She is Korean, which I would easily have bet, as I read the first line of this thread.
And this is no wonder to me: Koreans are among the most disgusting people on Earth.
Note that I wrote "among the most disgusting", and not "the most disgusting people".
As I wrote when introducing myself: many similarities can be found between the most disgusting people and among the most disgusting people!
A quick look at this tells a lot about them: http://www.howitzer.jp/urinara/web12.html

In a multi-ethnic nation like America, I've had contact with Korean-American communities, so far they been very welcoming and hospitable. I remember during a stop-over in South Korea, there was an emergency situation on the bus (won't go into detail, it was health-related) and the tour guide stopped by a store to go buy us what we needed, with HIS OWN money. During a trip to a Buddhist monastery, the monks offered us tea, and some food using veggies grown from the garden. All for free.

Personally, I've never seen that kind of hospitality among fellow westerners, ESPECIALLY around cuck-servative Xians. Quite just opposite exactly, Churches do the exact opposite, curse/hate mankind, rob, steal, fraud and cripple people, and prey off of poor people, then point a gun in your face and call you a communist for being homeless, grow gardens and and raise livestock to feed the pig priests/pastors, and even after than, STILL demand tithes from congregations.

But hey...thank Yahwisheewashee they can hand out free delicious bibles made with imported occultism to the poor people of Africa!

Point is, don't be too hard on your people "as a whole", people all races do abominable shit like this, or do shit that makes the Gods unhappy, or destroy their connection with the Gods, since the Jew leads/influences pretty much over all Gentile nations on the Earth. In Africa they practice cannibalism and eating raw beef.

Mudslimes do this stuff as well, making threatening and insulting posters against all non-Mudslimes, stomping flags of non-Mudslime nations. They too, practice cannibalism and pedophilia, eating raw flesh of sacrificed non-Mudslimes, a completely kosher practice (or rebranded as "halal").

Go check out Death to Communism, it's JoS-affiliated, the stuff described in that article you shared happens all over Asia, and the world, not just Korea or limited to Koreans.

I mean in Russia, and the former USSR, during anniversaries of the Red Jewish Revolution ( :roll: "Russian Revolution" :roll: ), and World War II, hardliner communists slander Hitler all the time.

Even my own people, I have strong reservations and criticisms against ("loving" someone doesn't just mean pretending like they don't do anything wrong), Christianity made me hate My people, and it seems like Jew influence is also affecting your perception of your own.

Also just know, that that hatred between Koreans, Japanese and Chinese is/was completely fabricated by the Jews, or the Asian-Jewish factions at least, to conquer, divide and destroy the children of Ba'al, the Father God of the Asiatic peoples.

The Jesuits would bully Japan into starting wars with China and Korea, during I believe the Meiji Period (not sure on the exacty period), and again during World War II. Not sure about the Russo-Japanese war, but I wouldn't be surprised if that war too, was of Jewish doings.

They do it with the Whites as well, via the German-French wars of the Two World Wars, and with the Russians via World War II and the Cold War. Now, they're pulling it off between Russians and Ukrainians. The Czar and Kaiser never hated each other, not to mention they were cousins of Germanic bloodline.

Hating your nation is a Jewish ideology, and something that the Jews want now, before and forever.

Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu said:
sonnenkraft said:

In a multi-ethnic nation like America, I've had contact with Korean-American communities, so far they been very welcoming and hospitable. I remember during a stop-over in South Korea, there was an emergency situation on the bus (won't go into detail, it was health-related) and the tour guide stopped by a store to go buy us what we needed, with HIS OWN money. During a trip to a Buddhist monastery, the monks offered us tea, and some food using veggies grown from the garden. All for free.

Personally, I've never seen that kind of hospitality among fellow westerners, ESPECIALLY around cuck-servative Xians. Quite just opposite exactly, Churches do the exact opposite, curse/hate mankind, rob, steal, fraud and cripple people, and prey off of poor people, then point a gun in your face and call you a communist for being homeless, grow gardens and and raise livestock to feed the pig priests/pastors, and even after than, STILL demand tithes from congregations.

But hey...thank Yahwisheewashee they can hand out free delicious bibles made with imported occultism to the poor people of Africa!

Point is, don't be too hard on your people "as a whole", people all races do abominable shit like this, or do shit that makes the Gods unhappy, or destroy their connection with the Gods, since the Jew leads/influences pretty much over all Gentile nations on the Earth. In Africa they practice cannibalism and eating raw beef.

Mudslimes do this stuff as well, making threatening and insulting posters against all non-Mudslimes, stomping flags of non-Mudslime nations. They too, practice cannibalism and pedophilia, eating raw flesh of sacrificed non-Mudslimes, a completely kosher practice (or rebranded as "halal").

Go check out Death to Communism, it's JoS-affiliated, the stuff described in that article you shared happens all over Asia, and the world, not just Korea or limited to Koreans.

I mean in Russia, and the former USSR, during anniversaries of the Red Jewish Revolution ( :roll: "Russian Revolution" :roll: ), and World War II, hardliner communists slander Hitler all the time.

Even my own people, I have strong reservations and criticisms against ("loving" someone doesn't just mean pretending like they don't do anything wrong), Christianity made me hate My people, and it seems like Jew influence is also affecting your perception of your own.

Also just know, that that hatred between Koreans, Japanese and Chinese is/was completely fabricated by the Jews, or the Asian-Jewish factions at least, to conquer, divide and destroy the children of Ba'al, the Father God of the Asiatic peoples.

The Jesuits would bully Japan into starting wars with China and Korea, during I believe the Meiji Period (not sure on the exacty period), and again during World War II. Not sure about the Russo-Japanese war, but I wouldn't be surprised if that war too, was of Jewish doings.

They do it with the Whites as well, via the German-French wars of the Two World Wars, and with the Russians via World War II and the Cold War. Now, they're pulling it off between Russians and Ukrainians. The Czar and Kaiser never hated each other, not to mention they were cousins of Germanic bloodline.

Hating your nation is a Jewish ideology, and something that the Jews want now, before and forever.

patrioticgentile_666 said:

Sure.

Fortunately, Korea is not my nation: France is.
And fortunately, I do not hate France. (Even if I just do not like what France has turned...)
If Korea were my nation, I would not be proud of.

And my opinions about Koreans - and I am talking about 100% Koreans in blood and culture, so I do not count the Korean Americans, or Korean Whatever - are based on what I could experience first hand with them, and what I could observe of them here in Southeast Asia.

And here in Southeast Asia, there is a non-negligible amount of people who do not like them either.

Thanks for your insights.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back