Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Newborn kitten help

Imberish

My moms cat had kittens and only one on them survived and the mom wants nothing to do with it so my mom brought it over to me to care for since I work from home and have the time to care for it. The mom cat ran around the house and pushed them out all over and didn't even clean off the sacks and my mom was able to get to this one in time. I have kitten formula and bottles for it and have been keeping it warm, but I was wondering what else I can do for it as I don't want to loose the little kitten. It is only a few hours old and so tinny. Any advice as to what to do I know to feed it about every two hours and to keep it clean and warm but any other advice would be great.

I've found this https://www.cuteness.com/article/care-newborn-kitten-mother, look on the internet, and ask a vet right now. You can still use magic to make the chance of the kittens to survive much higher. Do a protection spell with an affirmation like this:"In a positive way this kitten (or put its name) is now protected and completely healthy forever". Use Raum or Surya or a Rune for 100/216 or even less if you really can do high repetitions. Start now and don't care where are the planets, as long as there is not a Void of Moon. Hopefully, the Kitten will survive, good luck and may the God's bless you and the kitten ;)

I'm sorry to say the little kitten didn't make it. I did everything I could, but the vet said that because of the mom cat not getting it out of the sack or trying to clean it the fluid from the sack got into the kittens lungs. He/She is now with Satan and my moms other cat is pregnant (she rescued them and they were already pregnant) i'm hoping that the little one can come back to me and the other mom cat is being closely monitored so I can help as soon as the kittens are born. I gave the little one a good last day at least and it passed peacefully in my arms. I'm sad at the loss of my baby but hopeful about the next set of kittens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back