Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Clean My Cat's Aura

MateoCiccenaNEOK

Clean My Cat's Aura. I feel that my cat absorbed some of the negative energy from my Cleaning meditations, I see him more sad, tired and without appetite, I read that animals cannot be cleaned in the same way as humans, please I need your advice and experience on how to clean my cat's aura.

MateoCiccenaNEOK said:
Clean My Cat's Aura. I feel that my cat absorbed some of the negative energy from my Cleaning meditations, I see him more sad, tired and without appetite, I read that animals cannot be cleaned in the same way as humans, please I need your advice and experience on how to clean my cat's aura.

They can be cleaned in pretty much the same way. You can look up a cat chakra diagram, but for a simple cleaning just breath white-gold into him and visualize it burning up all the negative energy on his aura, or however you normally do it.

What did you originally read about animals? I am under the impression that it is basically the same, just be gentle, don't stuff him full of energy all at once.

Also, another thing to try is to boost his sunlight exposure, if possible. Idk if he goes outside or anything. For my cats, I have a little pet door that they can go out into the backyard. They like to lay in the sun and chase leaves and stuff. This would be the physical side of energizing your cat. Perhaps chanting a sun mantra into him would provide similar benefits.

To protect him, in general, also apply the AOP to him.

Thanks for Your Blitzkreig Answer. I will perform a 15min Cleaning on My Cat, and what I read was a Warning on Cleaning the Aura "do not perform spiritual cleaning when there are small children or animals in the same room.

MateoCiccenaNEOK said:
Thanks for Your Blitzkreig Answer. I will perform a 15min Cleaning on My Cat, and what I read was a Warning on Cleaning the Aura "do not perform spiritual cleaning when there are small children or animals in the same room.

Yeah, that is generally correct, although I think if you clean them right after they should be ok. When my cat is in the room and I want to clean or inhale energy, I just leave and go to the bathroom or something. Not ideal, but should be safe for the animal.

MateoCiccenaNEOK said:

Here's the diagram Blitz was talking about
Animal_Chakras.gif

ModernMage said:
MateoCiccenaNEOK said:

Here's the diagram Blitz was talking about
Animal_Chakras.gif

thanks ModernMage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back