Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feline peritonitis

Xon

hello, my cat is suffering from a dry form of peritonitis, the symptoms have manifested themselves for a couple of years. Another cat I had had died young from this pathology was 3 years old. The cat that I have now is fortunately resisting but is almost certainly destined to perish due to this disease.The problem is that this infection has no cure at the moment. I thought of a spiritual work to try to heal my feline.
Does anyone have any advice?

What are they eatting? An inflammation like that means there is damage or irritation in the body of the animal thst is causibg the fungi and or bacteria to eat, clean abd renove the damage.

The silver helps and corrects the issue but you have to look into what is the underlying damage going in with the cats. Food related? Or what?

I only give him kibbles for cats and milk. He lives a lot outside, he stays at home almost only to sleep but he is always well fed, I don't think he hunts. The same goes for the cat that had died.
I believe it is a virus that they both contracted from stray cats.
Both had intestinal vermin when they were puppies. Both were abandoned by their mothers who were probably wild cats. They never came in contact with each other since when I found the second the first one had already been dead for a couple of years.
I would not rule out the fact that both had the virus already as puppies and that it occurred later in the years.

I used the wrong terminology it's about infectious peritonitis, not a simple perotonitis.

Thanks @Ol argedco luciftias for the suggest.

Thank you everybody for the answers. :D

Xon said:
I only give him kibbles for cats and milk. He lives a lot outside, he stays at home almost only to sleep but he is always well fed, I don't think he hunts. The same goes for the cat that had died.
Both had intestinal vermin when they were puppies. Both were abandoned by their mothers who were probably wild cats. They never came in contact with each other since when I found the second the first one had already been dead for a couple of years.
I would not rule out the fact that both had the virus already as puppies and that it occurred later in the years.
puppies are little dogs.
I believe the term you are looking for is kittens since you say its a cat.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Xon said:
puppies are little dogs.
Sorry everyone, I use a translator most of time. I'm very bad in english production. :?
Thank you for the linguistic info.

Xon said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Xon said:
puppies are little dogs.
Sorry everyone, I use a translator most of time. I'm very bad in english production. :?

Thats fine, and practice makes perfect. If there are certain terms that don't seem to be translated properly by a translator (in example, by google translate) you could try looking up the word on wikipedia, and then change the language of the page. I usually do this if Im looking at a herb.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Xon said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
puppies are little dogs.

Thats fine, and practice makes perfect. If there are certain terms that don't seem to be translated properly by a translator (in example, by google translate) you could try looking up the word on wikipedia, and then change the language of the page. I usually do this if Im looking at a herb.
I'll certainly do this. I'm sure that in a few years I will become very better than now.
Thanks sister.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back