Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dog has nightmares?

ModernMage

My dog whimpers every night in a way that I sense is very frightening for him. We got him from the humane society and he has clear signs of abuse, tooth is crooked from someone hitting him, extremely terrified of rakes and brooms to the point of running to my lower floor and hiding. And will not let me touch him with shoes instantly retaliates.

I wanted to know if dogs can have PTSD from traumatic events and if there's anything I can do even in the slightest for him. He was also a stray that lived on the streets for a while and has been healed from heartworms. He is a very sweet good boy and I don't wish to see him suffer.

Clean his soul, put an aura of protection around him and do a healing spell to heal traumas. Of course, animals can get traumatized, make sure to look up what you can do to make him feel better besides magick. I wish him well!!!

The fear is from being hurt a lot before. You just have to always show him how loving and protective you are, and that all you ever do is help him and make him comfortable. He will start being more comfortable and trusting with you. But might still be afraid of objects that used to hurt him before, like if other people used to hit him with rakes and brooms.

Hello,
I've been in a similar situation with a cat that my family also had gotten from a shelter. In addition to what another person has said about cleaning the aura and stuff, try your best to make them feel safe. It takes a lot of time for an abused animal to come around. Once they're fully trusting of you, you can slowly help them get over their fears. The cat that I had took a few years to get to a good place. He, like your dog, was also terrified of brooms. Once he trusted us it was easy to get him to realize that we weren't going to ever smack him with it or something. It just takes alot of time and patience, but it's totally worth it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back