Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

where will my beloved dog go?

Moreira said:
First of all, thank you guys for taking the time to enlighten me on such subject. Even though its the worst thing I've ever felt in my whole life, and am still in denial/shock, I'm starting to accept the harsh truth of what just happened... I thought I wouldn't be able to have any more dogs but when I'm ready I'm gonna get another one and of course do things differently. Maybe I'm lucky enough to find him in his new life, I'm sure we will recognize each other if that is the case. About the other subject you are right indeed. Unfortunately this horrible event made me wake up. I swore to my dog I would never waste my time again, no more drugs , no more cigs, not a single drop of alcohol, no junk food, not ever again in my life. Im gonna be healthy. I'm gonna start working on my meditations and on my kung fu again. Believe it or not he was the most important being in my life. He was a son. I loved him as I would love a a human son. It's just that my life was a big mess and I obviously was not thinking clearly. Which is no excuse I know. Maybe I'll have the honor of meeting him again someday in physical or astral. I always thought when the day came that he died I would suicide, reject Satan for how unfair my life is..... no one helped. But. Turns out life is incredibly fair. There's no luck no bad luck. You are what you do, what you think, what you believe. and that affects others around you. I thought by suicide i would meet him in the afterlife. But maybe doesn't work like that. And i dont even actually feel like ending my life but the exact opposite! I feel like he passed on his incredible strength to me, and sadly this event is going to make me stronger and more motivated than ever and may actually be a better road to meet him again. I just hope he's safe and happy wherever he is. I asked Satan to guide him in the afterlife. Not sure if anyone still hears me though.
You could search a lifetime and you would not find anyone like this dog. He was truly a big lesson in my life. The guilt and regret is almost overwhelming but I'm gonna learn from it. And I will never repeat this. Never again. I know he was happy felt loved, he was treated like a son. But I could've done so much more with the knowledge that I have. Anyway just wanted to vent, talk with someone who understands/respects my pain. Thank you guys so much. You are my family and I am coming back.

This is quite a late response, but let me tell you how much I feel your pain. I just lost my dear cat who was with my husband and I for 2 decades. I too have been slacking; neglecting the gods and being selfish. If it was not for my Satanist husband we may not have been protected the way we were. My dear companion brought us so much joy, and gave me strength when I wanted to say fuck this life. He lived to about 20 years old, that's 100 in human years. I was blessed by Father Satan for sending me him and will ALWAYS make sure to do what I feel is expected of me. It is the hardest thing to lose a loved one, especially when it's the love so pure and innocent as a fur baby. I know there is nothing that could have made him live forever, I am forever in debt for being able to spend his last days smothering and loving on him. He was near death in our home, his chest filled with fluid due to congestive heart failure. We rushed him to the ER and the Vet was able to save his life. We were told had it been no more than an hour longer he would have passed. He would have died in our home, drowned by fluid in his chest. Satan knew he did NOT deserve that and gave him the strength to make it home. I was able to give him such wonderful last days and say our goodbyes. He died peacefully in my arms with the assistance of an at home visit from a Veterinarian. Forever will I be grateful, and I believe one day if I continue to empower my soul the Gods may once again bless me and lead us to each other, be it this life or next. I am so sorry for your loss and want you to know I am right there with you. Stay strong, and dedicated!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back