Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guidance on Cleaning and Protecting Aura of my cat

afl666

I have a beautiful 7 year old black cat and I would like to reinforce his Cleaning and Protection, because unfortunately I live with two people who are very negative and I felt their bad energy reaching my cat.

In addition to a lot of affection and attention, I reinforced his Aura Cleansing by doing Aura Cleansing, Aura Cleansing with Satanic Fire to burn the negative energies of his aura, soul and chakras, I do the Ansuz Runa for Aura Cleansing, I do Aura de Protection and I program his Protection Aura.

I saw in a post that I can do Suryae and Raum to clean and protect him, in this case it would also be 108 vibrations ??

And I wonder if there's anything else I can do for him.

afl666 said:
I have a beautiful 7 year old black cat and I would like to reinforce his Cleaning and Protection, because unfortunately I live with two people who are very negative and I felt their bad energy reaching my cat.

In addition to a lot of affection and attention, I reinforced his Aura Cleansing by doing Aura Cleansing, Aura Cleansing with Satanic Fire to burn the negative energies of his aura, soul and chakras, I do the Ansuz Runa for Aura Cleansing, I do Aura de Protection and I program his Protection Aura.

I saw in a post that I can do Suryae and Raum to clean and protect him, in this case it would also be 108 vibrations ??

I think those already sound like very good protective measures :)

You can do Raum for whatever amount you prefer. Since it's a mantra of Sun energies, 111x would tie into the energies of the Sun further. 108 also works, as would 36, 54, 80, 88, and so on. Even low amounts may suffice easily, so 36 for example would be a completely valid choice. Be gentle with animals as their souls are different from ours. Always good to take it easy on them so as to not overwhelm them or cause damage. 36 is very likely enough.

There is one more thing, but it would require some money which you mentioned in the other post you are short on currently. But I will still include this for later on once you have improved that situation.
What you can also do is to get him a comfortable and nice collar that you can attach something to, and then get a black tourmaline gem. You can use the Algiz rune together with this gem to program it to protect your cat, and then afterwards attach the gem to his collar.

Shael said:
afl666 said:

I think those already sound like very good protective measures :)

You can do Raum for whatever amount you prefer. Since it's a mantra of Sun energies, 111x would tie into the energies of the Sun further. 108 also works, as would 36, 54, 80, 88, and so on. Even low amounts may suffice easily, so 36 for example would be a completely valid choice. Be gentle with animals as their souls are different from ours. Always good to take it easy on them so as to not overwhelm them or cause damage. 36 is very likely enough.

There is one more thing, but it would require some money which you mentioned in the other post you are short on currently. But I will still include this for later on once you have improved that situation.
What you can also do is to get him a comfortable and nice collar that you can attach something to, and then get a black tourmaline gem. You can use the Algiz rune together with this gem to program it to protect your cat, and then afterwards attach the gem to his collar.

Shael,

Thanks for the help and guidance; and mainly for the affection you have with me.

:) :)

afl666 said:
Shael,

Thanks for the help and guidance; and mainly for the affection you have with me.

Haha, no problem. I think you are nice :)

Shael said:
afl666 said:
Shael,

Haha, no problem. I think you are nice :)

I think you're cool, too.

You are a very special person, as you are always willing to help a brother by sharing his wisdom with everyone.

:) :) :)

afl666 said:

, I reinforced his Aura Cleansing by doing Aura Cleansing, Aura Cleansing with Satanic Fire to burn the negative energies of his aura, soul and chakras,

I can t find that Aura Cleansing with Satanic Fire, do you have any links, I d like to learn that too. Thank you

Shael said:

Would it work for dogs too, or only for cats? I It is too late for my dog now (((, but I d like to learn how to protect them before I get a new one. Thank you

Marella said:
Would it work for dogs too, or only for cats? I It is too late for my dog now (((, but I d like to learn how to protect them before I get a new one. Thank you
I think it would work for any animal as long as you find an appropriate and comfortable collar to attach the stone to. :)

Marella said:
afl666 said:

, I reinforced his Aura Cleansing by doing Aura Cleansing, Aura Cleansing with Satanic Fire to burn the negative energies of his aura, soul and chakras,

I can t find that Aura Cleansing with Satanic Fire, do you have any links, I d like to learn that too. Thank you

I saw this Cleaning with Satanic Fire in the Forum, but I don't remember which post.

What I do is after cleaning my cat's aura and soul with white gold light, I visualize him being enveloped by Satanic Fire with very strong blue flames burning all the negative energies of his aura and soul.

Shael said:
Marella said:
I think it would work for any animal as long as you find an appropriate and comfortable collar to attach the stone to. :)

Thank you, Shael

afl666 said:
What I do is after cleaning my cat's aura and soul with white gold light, I visualize him being enveloped by Satanic Fire with very strong blue flames burning all the negative energies of his aura and soul.

Thank you . I wish to your cat have long, healthy and very happy life

Marella said:
afl666 said:

Thank you . I wish to your cat have long, healthy and very happy life

Thanks.

I wish the same for your dog.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back