Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My ancestors fav animal the cheetah.

Srek1990

As i learn more and more about my family and i found out my ancestor celopatra vii loved cheetah's and i can see why they are really fast . I mean like 60mph fast in 3 sec and there numbers are fewer and fewer we really need to take care of these animals. So what is your fav animal's and why????

Hail
Satan

Cheetahs are badass. They are closer to a big house-cat than they are to other big cats like lions. I think they are also the biggest cat that can purr, which is another seperation from the classification of big cats, because the other big cats can't purr. And their personality and behavior is also very similar to a house cat, they are just more nervous. Cheetahs get eaten by all the other species of big cats, so they are naturally very nervous.

In many zoos, they raise the baby cheetah with a puppy, and it lives it's whole life with the dog. The cheetah acts like a cat, and plays like the dog. But the reason for the dog is to have the cheetah be calm. When the cheetah starts to get nervous, it looks at the dog and sees that the dog is very happy and calm, so then the cheetah becomes happy and calm too since he sees that everything is okay. The cheetah learns that people are his friends, so he lets the keepers come in with him, and people can play with the cheetah, rub it, lay down with it, and it acts just like a dog.

Cheetah is the only big cat species which is safe to have as a pet. They are naturally very friendly when they know that they can trust you, and they behave even better than many house cats.

Ghost13 said:
As i learn more and more about my family and i found out my ancestor celopatra vii loved cheetah's and i can see why they are really fast . I mean like 60mph fast in 3 sec and there numbers are fewer and fewer we really need to take care of these animals. So what is your fav animal's and why????

Hail
Satan
I've astral merged into Cheetah many times and oh what a great time when I do. One of my all time favorites too. If you've never astral merged into Cheetah I would highly recommend it!

Ghost13 said:

Cheetahs are indeed cool. I'm very fond of cats in general and have owned many in my life.

My favourite animal is of course the animal I'm spiritually connected with which is the dragon (western species). Though if I had to say anything of Earth I'm just very fond of reptiles in general, especially lizards. The tuatara is one of my favourite earth animals next to the crocodile and blue-crested lizard.

Reasons for loving reptiles and feeling drawn to them is probably because of my connection with the dragon. Probably more so for lizards because they're the closest looking to western dragons, their wings are just on the astral. I also like horses but I don't know why I like them other than it says so in my natal chart.

I want to do the same but with a giraffe
They are so pretty and a bit goofy and they allways put a smile on my face

Hail
Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back