Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

French Bulldog

EnkiUK

Just got one 8 weeks old if i can work out how to upload a video i will show you guys.

Any tips help with new puppy care etc would be appreciated

Don't post a video or picture, enemies may curse him.
Really dude, you need a reality check, you think you have a risen kundalini and you can't even understand that your dog can be cursed if you post a picture of him here. I don't care if you've got a family, a business or whatever, you seem to lack basic wisdom and that really shows how delusional you are in thinking you have a risen Kundalini.

Aquarius said:
Really dude, you need a reality check, you think you have a risen kundalini and you can't even understand that your dog can be cursed if you post a picture of him here. I don't care if you've got a family, a business or whatever, you seem to lack basic wisdom and that really shows how delusional you are in thinking you have a risen Kundalini.

So you are saying im a liar thank you aquarius.

I did have respect for you as a poster but on that basis I couldnt care less about yourself either then.

I know what i have done in my life, you may not,

Still wish you the best in life.

Anyway apart from ma pal Aquaruis :eek: we have a we love hate relationship ha ha :lol: only kidding bro strictly love for all my comrades x any hints tips about a Frenchie he 8weeks old today.

EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:

I did have respect for you as a poster but on that basis I couldnt care less about yourself either then.

I’m not saying you’re a liar, but that you don’t understand yourself and believe things that aren’t true.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:

I’m not saying you’re a liar, but that you don’t understand yourself and believe things that aren’t true.

You Still going? just you do your thing I do mine. I dont have to prove myself to someone hideing behind a keyboard al send you ma details if you want take one look at me you can tell whos advanced or living in their mummys basement.

EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:

You Still going? just you do your thing I do mine. I dont have to prove myself to someone hideing behind a keyboard al send you ma details if you want take one look at me you can tell whos advanced or living in their mummys basement.

Ye real immature EnkiUk .. just saying.

imma stay out of the fight though.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Aquarius said:

Ye real immature EnkiUk .. just saying.

imma stay out of the fight though.

There isnt a fight in it mate. And as for immature, its hard to prove on a forum a dont mind anyone contacting me 24/7 anytime if you cant tell anyones advanced by looking at them and what they have achieved.

As I have stated before I have done things im not proud of, over 1000 nights in a Super Max/high security Prison and still come out it with wife kids etc obliviously alot more I cant state over this but life skills cant be bought either can kundalini and meditation practice.

Im glad I found this site in 2013

Glad for the help of HPMage and HPHC

also glad for my fellow ssrs who have helped, I will accept constructive criticism if im wrong, but to say someone is lying..... i take that personal.

Have a good day guys love as always Enki UK x ;)

EnkiUK3 said:
Just got one 8 weeks old if i can work out how to upload a video i will show you guys.

Aquarious may be hard spoken sometimes that I know however, right now I %100 agree with him as he has a point. A point anyone with a dash of common sense would know, let alone a human who is advanced enough to be meddling with kundalini ascention.

I have a very hard time believing a person who uses words like" your mommies basement" and jumps on the oppurtunity to look down on an SS has went throu stages of an elevated consciousness

Sorry bro Im just gonna be super honest with you; you seem rather juvenile

You wanna trade pics to see who is more advanced? Really dude?

If you were as advanced as you claim to be you would have understood by now that we protect the people whom we know to be lower then us not look down and try to belittle them.

The way u chose to communicate reeks reptilian

MoonlessNight666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Aquarious may be hard spoken sometimes that I know however, right now I %100 agree with him as he has a point. A point anyone with a dash of common sense would know, let alone a human who is advanced enough to be meddling with kundalini ascention.

I have a very hard time believing a person who uses words like" your mommies basement" and jumps on the oppurtunity to look down on an SS has went throu stages of an elevated consciousness

Sorry bro Im just gonna be super honest with you; you seem rather juvenile

You wanna trade pics to see who is more advanced? Really dude?

If you were as advanced as you claim to be you would have understood by now that we protect the people whom we know to be lower then us not look down and try to belittle them.

The way u chose to communicate reeks reptilian

Get back to your bed dafty Aquaius is a friend we are having a adult discusion on the forum take pics send them a dont care a do care about getting called a liar

Ol argedco luciftias said:
EnkiUK3 said:
I like you. :D And I wish the best for your daughter and your dog. :D

Thank you My friend, im normally hated in the outside world too and like it but it is nice to know im loved here ha ha

U too

Enki Uk x

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back