Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Giraffe facts

Srek1990

I think out of all of father satan's ceature's is the giraffe that takes the number 1 spot. Here are some giraffe fact's yall might love. Giraffes are the tallest mammals on Earth. Their legs alone are taller than many humans—about 6 feet.[1]
They can run as fast as 35 miles an hour over short distances, or cruise at 10 mph over longer distances.[2]
A giraffe's neck is too short to reach the ground. As a result, it has to awkwardly spread its front legs or kneel to reach the ground for a drink of water.[3]
Giraffes only need to drink once every few days. Most of their water comes from all the plants they eat.[4]
Giraffes spend most of their lives standing up; they even sleep and give birth standing up.[5]
The giraffe calf can stand up and walk after about an hour and within a week, it starts to sample vegetation.[6]
Despite the females’ attempts to stand over their calves during attacks by lions, spotted hyenas, leopards and African wild dogs (4), many calves are killed in their first few months.[7]
A giraffe’s spots are much like human fingerprints. No two individual giraffes have exactly the same pattern.[8]
Both male and female giraffes have two distinct, hair-covered horns called ossicones. Male giraffes use their horns to sometimes fight with other males.[9]
Giraffes only need 5 to 30 minutes of sleep in a 24-hour period! They often achieve that in quick naps that may last only a minute or two at a time.[10]
Whilst it was thought that giraffes did not make any sounds, this is now known to be untrue, as giraffes bellow, snort, hiss and make flute-like sounds, as well as low pitch noises beyond the range of human hearing.

When was it ever stated that Father Satan created Giraffes? Or any of our animals for that matter? Yes he created us but from my studies not the animals. Cats and dogs were brought here from another planet. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong but I believe animals are a product of Nature.

OnedayHPimaybe said:
When was it ever stated that Father Satan created Giraffes? Or any of our animals for that matter? Yes he created us but from my studies not the animals. Cats and dogs were brought here from another planet. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong but I believe animals are a product of Nature.

This is true, as far the domestic cat goes there are legit zero sources leading to any prehistoric evolutionary tree on this planet for them. Nobody knows where domestic cats came from other than they were first heard of in ancient egypt (obviously), cats were worshipped of course.

Lilith is the guardian of cats as they are her animal and when I needed to put down my old pal a year ago I asked her to keep him safe. And since I've had my cat come visit me in the mornings on the astral where I'll wake up to feel him sleeping between my ankles like he always did. Of course as soon as I move he shifts around to try and get comfortable again. He's come to me a couple of times and I still occasionally wonder how he's doing.

I believe Satan may have had a hand in some evolution of certain animals but in regards to snakes and my favourite animal the crocodile, the first ones existed way before Satan's soul even existed yet. Perhaps the evolution of the snake on this planet may have resulted in the choosing of this planet to create us on as it seems to be an incarnated kundalini of sorts? Who knows, that's just theory.

Giraffes are nice, didn't think they had horns. They're really strange and seem alien.
The Gods probably have this animal on Duar.
c4f75257ea4c8ea64ff9b8313e9936a6de7e53far1-720-450v2_hq.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Giraffes are nice, didn't think they had horns. They're really strange and seem alien.
The Gods probably have this animal on Duar.
c4f75257ea4c8ea64ff9b8313e9936a6de7e53far1-720-450v2_hq.jpg
I don't think that that picture is a giraffe
It's not, it's Set's animal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back