Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Australia's war on feral cats.

Invasive species need to be removed. Doesn't matter how much you love this species, you can't let them kill entire ecosystems and make many other species extinct. Would you rather kill an invasive species, or let it live and let it kill 10,000 local native species? Those cats kill the birds, the lizards, and a lot of things I don't know about.

Look up Cane Toad, Australia already had an invasive species take over and kill millions of other animals. They are barely surviving the cane toad. Because the cane toads are so poisonous that everything dies that try to eat them.

Or like the invasive wild hogs in America. They tear apart all the land, kill all the vegetation, rip the ground apart so bad that nothing can grow there. Then the whole food chain all dies because they got nothing to eat. I'm not a hunter [but I do agree with hunting, better than those factory farms], I don't even eat most kinds of meat, but I would still hunt these invasive hogs just because it's the right thing to do. To protect every other thing that's supposed to live there.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Invasive species need to be removed. Doesn't matter how much you love this species, you can't let them kill entire ecosystems and make many other species extinct. Would you rather kill an invasive species, or let it live and let it kill 10,000 local native species? Those cats kill the birds, the lizards, and a lot of things I don't know about.

Look up Cane Toad, Australia already had an invasive species take over and kill millions of other animals. They are barely surviving the cane toad. Because the cane toads are so poisonous that everything dies that try to eat them.

Or like the invasive wild hogs in America. They tear apart all the land, kill all the vegetation, rip the ground apart so bad that nothing can grow there. Then the whole food chain all dies because they got nothing to eat. I'm not a hunter [but I do agree with hunting, better than those factory farms], I don't even eat most kinds of meat, but I would still hunt these invasive hogs just because it's the right thing to do. To protect every other thing that's supposed to live there.
I completely agree with you.

Yah some lady was just killed recently by feral hogs too if I remember from the news.

Thank you for the input brother.

of the true light said:

Yah some lady was just killed recently by feral hogs too if I remember from the news.

Those tusks are sharp as razor blades, and they can stick out about 5 inches from the side of their face. So they run past people really fast, and cut them with the tusks. And they can get 400 pounds, and have a lot of babies at one time.

of the true light said:

Those tusks are sharp as razor blades, and they can stick out about 5 inches from the side of their face. So they run past people really fast, and cut them with the tusks. And they can get 400 pounds, and have a lot of babies at one time.
This one time when I was up in the mountains and we found a cave under a huge rock and went in it and there was a boar inside.

I ran out so fucking fast.

And then there it was just snorting at me from outside of the cave.

I had a machete but I never ended up having to use it.

I've heard one hog will never charge you unless you do something to it first. I know someone who has tried many times to get a hog to charge them and the hog always run away. I may be wrong about this but usually they just run away. Maybe packs of hogs react different or when you hunt with dogs or shoot at a hog they may charge. One time I was walking a trail in the middle of the night and I heard some giant hogs like 5 feet away. Probably a couple hundred pounds at least. They just ran away in a hurry. Those tusks are gnarly though. And it's not too safe to eat hog meat. They have diseases. But I would eat them in a SHTF scenario. Which is probably the only good thing about them really.

But yes. Invasives need to go. Not just the animals but the plants too. The plants are just as bad. I feel bad about it but it needs to be done. I used to get mad at people who kill the invasive animals and I try not to kill them myself but they just take over and make a mess of things. Birds, lizards, fish, insects, mammals, plants. It's a really big task.....

of the true light said:
This one time when I was up in the mountains and we found a cave under a huge rock and went in it and there was a boar inside.

I ran out so fucking fast.

And then there it was just snorting at me from outside of the cave.

I had a machete but I never ended up having to use it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HauptSturm said:
I've heard one hog will never charge you unless you do something to it first. I know someone who has tried many times to get a hog to charge them and the hog always run away. I may be wrong about this but usually they just run away. Maybe packs of hogs react different or when you hunt with dogs or shoot at a hog they may charge. One time I was walking a trail in the middle of the night and I heard some giant hogs like 5 feet away. Probably a couple hundred pounds at least. They just ran away in a hurry. Those tusks are gnarly though. And it's not too safe to eat hog meat. They have diseases. But I would eat them in a SHTF scenario. Which is probably the only good thing about them really.

But yes. Invasives need to go. Not just the animals but the plants too. The plants are just as bad. I feel bad about it but it needs to be done. I used to get mad at people who kill the invasive animals and I try not to kill them myself but they just take over and make a mess of things. Birds, lizards, fish, insects, mammals, plants. It's a really big task.....
I guess it depends on their attitude. Most will first want to run away, and then you get one that wants to eat you. :lol: Or maybe if they have babies they will be more defensive and try to fight you. Luckily I live where it is too cold for the hogs to live.

of the true light said:
(Warning) this film contains violence against feral cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxUTl_xd9u0&feature=emb_title
View discretion is advised.

I wonder what Bastet would say?

The local bird populations are dwindling though and some species may go extinct without the culling.

Before moving to Australia I was always told Australians were very caring of their fauna. I had to see real facts with my own eyes to believe what's going on instead.

In this instance, the local council where I live has exterminated not just feral cats but the Corella parrots (by means of poison) the very cats were blamed for killing. A cat may kill a bird. True, it's nature. This has been going on for fucking thousands, or millions of years more like.
Then came along people that think they have a right to 'keep balance' in a world they constantly pollute and destroy and kill indiscriminately, so very often using Animals as 'things'.

We're talking thousands of thousands of birds, blamed on cats.

Kind of reminds you of who "6 million" crooks were blamed on the Nazi....

I feed and look after every Animal that comes to my door, feral or otherwise. They own this Planet, they simply let us use it. I truly wish when the Gods come back that this thing is fixed for good... Animals have suffered for ages because of people, jewish and jewish sympathizers alike.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! HAIL LILITH!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back