Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I protect a cat?

Lord Gray

In the place where I am living for the moment, and where I was born, people are very retarded, they are worse than natives. It's a province. The terrain and nature is wonderful, people are worse than monkeys. Almost all the young people in this place go to other places for a better life. Poverty along with retarded and degenerate makes it an unlivable place. I have to save myself from this shitty living condition. I have to immigrate to a developed country and live a decent life. They don't like animals. They are xians and hate and kill snakes, cats, dogs etc. When some dogs howl when there is a deceased they blame and hate dogs and crows. They have cows and sheep and regularly sacrifice sheep and other livestock for xian festivals. They are not Jewish, they are very deluded and retarded xians. They are zombies. My dog has survived five years and is still alive only because I keep him tied with chains day and night and rarely let him free. And several times we have been told by some people in the village to kill him or to tie him up in the mountains and let him die, because he howled sometimes. Stray dogs kill them with rifles. I have had several cats over the years and they have come to a bad end. I raised them with milk from cows and they were killed by these cavemen not having accomplished a have. They hate cats as if they were enemies. Cats by nature want freedom of movement, I can't tie a cat or keep it closed.... Last month, an elderly woman told my mother, we kill these cats that live between the houses. My mother did not agree and told them that cats do nothing wrong and that they hunt mice. It was useless. Then that old fool asked her son who is veteran hunter to kill them, and that gave the cats poisoned fish and poisoned some cats. .... A young caveman has children and teaches them to be cavemen. The children wanted to play with a cat and their mother monkey cried them out, I don't want cats, chase them away, hit him with stones..... Xianism and Islam are one thing worse than the other.

Master Darkness said:

What the fuck. Absolutely disgusting what they're doing.

Regardless, I don't know your precise situation or how to help by word of advice really. But what I can tell you is to build an aura of protection around any animals you really want to keep safe and close to you just like you'd build an aura of protection around yourself. But instead of breathing the white-gold energy into yourself and building the aura around you, do so for the animal.

Breathe the white-gold protective energy into them and expand it into their own aura and then state an affirmation such as "I am breathing powerful and protective energy into <name of animal>, this energy is building an aura of protection around <him/her>, this aura protects <him/her> at all times in every way." Remember to do the foundation meditation to increase and refuel your own energy to put power into the meditation, keep your energy high so you don't burn yourself out.

And likewise make sure you don't try to do this for too many animals, you will really burn yourself out this way and do more harm than good. It sucks but choose wisely the animals you REALLY want to protect and keep safe, specifically those you are most close to. We can't save/help everyone and unfortunately this is something that needs to be accepted and realized, otherwise you will only bring yourself despair and guilt.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Master Darkness said:

What the fuck. Absolutely disgusting what they're doing.

Regardless, I don't know your precise situation or how to help by word of advice really. But what I can tell you is to build an aura of protection around any animals you really want to keep safe and close to you just like you'd build an aura of protection around yourself. But instead of breathing the white-gold energy into yourself and building the aura around you, do so for the animal.

Breathe the white-gold protective energy into them and expand it into their own aura and then state an affirmation such as "I am breathing powerful and protective energy into <name of animal>, this energy is building an aura of protection around <him/her>, this aura protects <him/her> at all times in every way." Remember to do the foundation meditation to increase and refuel your own energy to put power into the meditation, keep your energy high so you don't burn yourself out.

And likewise make sure you don't try to do this for too many animals, you will really burn yourself out this way and do more harm than good. It sucks but choose wisely the animals you REALLY want to protect and keep safe, specifically those you are most close to. We can't save/help everyone and unfortunately this is something that needs to be accepted and realized, otherwise you will only bring yourself despair and guilt.
Very good idea, the aura of protection. The animals are wonderful and important, and you have to take care of them. Thanks for the advice friend.

On top of the advises already given, you can use a mantra like Surya or Raum to protect her wich is more powerful than just breathing energy. These jewish religions make people's more stupid and violent....this is definitely not a religion of Love :x

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back