Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reconnecting with pets that have pasted

Serpentine

I adopted a wonderful family of mice about two years ago. Over half of them have now passed. The most recent last night.

These guys were different than other mice I’ve seen, they are bold, courageous, social with me, and they all had very distinct energies they gave off.

I feel a strong connection to this group, and I’d like to keep them in my care for more of their incarceration’s. I want them safe from poor ownership, being used as corporation breeders, or feeders.

I love these mice, and I’d love to have all of them again, my SO wants to breed our last boy to an unrelated female so we keep the blood line going in hopes of getting them back to us, but I have no idea how this works.

Any advice is very welcome. I’m not yet open enough to ask the gods for help.

Hail Satan

I think if you want this, it will probably happen. If we have such a good and caring goal like this, it is usually helped and achieved. I wish I could meet these mice! :)

All of us are open enough to ask the gods for help, just not all of us are open enough to immediately hear their answers. The gods are strong enough to hear all of us, whatever we ask.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think if you want this, it will probably happen. If we have such a good and caring goal like this, it is usually helped and achieved. I wish I could meet these mice! :)

All of us are open enough to ask the gods for help, just not all of us are open enough to immediately hear their answers. The gods are strong enough to hear all of us, whatever we ask.

I could go on all day about these mice! They’re so unique. I owned rats growing up and had many familiars that were rats, I couldn’t stand mice. Every mouse I met tried to bite me or ran away, I had no interest in them. This family drew me to them the moment I saw them, and I got momma and all her babies. Even momma was nice to me with being an adult mouse that had never been handled. She would climb onto my hands and she showed her babies I was safe (the kiddos were nervous at first) after the babies were willing to crawl all over me, she stopped showing interest in me and actually passed (from old age) on the winter solstice a year later.

Now when they see me they’ll stand on there hind legs expecting attention, they look forward to seeing me and I can feel disappointment from them when I don’t say hello when they do this. They’ve been so wonderful, I just wish I had more time with them in their current lifetime. But the thought of owning them again makes me feel so excited.

I guess some part of me doesn’t feel worthy of asking the gods for help yet. (Even though I have, which has made me feel guilty) So I guess I should start there and work toward that connection!

I actually just had an experience this morning which kind of reminded me of this old post. I had to put my old cat down about a month or so ago as he was ailing in health and living in a severely negative environment that I was unable to get him out of for multiple reasons. I didn't want to do it but at the time it felt like I had to.

I remember asking Lilith to watch over him and keep him safe as I know she really loves and cares for cats. I remembered thinking how he wasn't actually gone, he just doesn't have a physical body anymore. Regardless I felt this thought in the back of my head that he would eventually find me, even sending out a sort of 'energy path' from me to him to follow.

Just this morning I had woken up while still lying in bed to the very familiar feeling of my cat crawling to lay on top of me like he usually would in the morning. I actually felt my blanket moving and the weight of his steps on me. I actually had to look up to see if there was anything actually there causing the movement but I didn't see anything. A couple of days prior to this I remember feeling like he was lying on my sweater that I tossed onto my bed, which was something he'd usually do as well.

I later got up, grabbed a string and dragged it across my bed, I immediately felt a very positive and playful energy. It made me smile. Sometimes when an animal is really attached to you, they'll end up finding you eventually.

If this is possible, which is, I have one too.
I had named him Chico, and he was the smallest ball I've ever seen, and he died when I was not at home, due to a bad gastric infection...as my uncles always gave remains to animals.

It was depressing to be at the phone and to hear about new seizures every time, and so I even left my fed-up mother and once I arrived, he was dead.

I don't think he was like saved. I was not a Satanist at that time, but I always pretended that he was there with me, or to hear his paws around.

I'd like to have him back.

And I'm sure your mice are there, and maybe they will even reincarnate to the next brood. Satan is life, life is kind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back