Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
Ovof od ugegi nanaeel
Posts: 22

Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Ovof od ugegi nanaeel » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:06 am

Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1038

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Ovof od ugegi nanaeel wrote:Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D



About loving cats- you and me both :)

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Aquarius » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Ovof od ugegi nanaeel wrote:Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D
please enlighten me as to why mosquitoes are important.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2336
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Stormblood » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Domesticated animals in this age are probably the weakest, actually. They male them interbreed all the time. Most are also raised indoors, away from nature. Natural instincts like hunting are almost completely suppressed because everything is provided for them by the owners. Domesticating is the harbinger of weakness, especially in a Jewish society. When I say this, I'm looking more at most dogs and of course many cats, especially the fat, lazy ones.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Ozazm Loholo Micalzo
Posts: 7

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Ozazm Loholo Micalzo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Ovof od ugegi nanaeel wrote:Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D
please enlighten me as to why mosquitoes are important.


A lot of people get diseases from mosquitoes. Overpopulation is probably the second biggest cause (after you know who) of almost every problem in the world, and they help control that. They are an important part of Satan's system of balancing nature and keeping populations of all animals and plants at a healthy and sustainable size.

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Aquarius » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:19 pm

Ozazm Loholo Micalzo wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Ovof od ugegi nanaeel wrote:Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D
please enlighten me as to why mosquitoes are important.


A lot of people get diseases from mosquitoes. Overpopulation is probably the second biggest cause (after you know who) of almost every problem in the world, and they help control that. They are an important part of Satan's system of balancing nature and keeping populations of all animals and plants at a healthy and sustainable size.
Okay I understand your point of view, but there are other ways for animals and plants to be balanced, mosquitoes are parassites and thus negative life forms.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

AfricaE
Posts: 28

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby AfricaE » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:06 am

Aquarius wrote:
Ovof od ugegi nanaeel wrote:Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D
please enlighten me as to why mosquitoes are important.


I agree to the fullest about mosquitos. I wished before for their extermination as they are definitely not needed or wanted.

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Aquarius » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:29 am

AfricaE wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Ovof od ugegi nanaeel wrote:Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D
please enlighten me as to why mosquitoes are important.


I agree to the fullest about mosquitos. I wished before for their extermination as they are definitely not needed or wanted.
lol this is a 2 years old thread
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

yermother
Posts: 17

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby yermother » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:19 am

I have had psychic experiences with both cats and dogs, mostly telepathic communication. They have guided me through many situations in my life and have also help me see into the lives of others. They are truly wonderful creatures. I feel such a huge connection with animals of all kinds (including insects) in this life. Being able to connect with them has help me learn so much about them and about the natural world.
create. preserve. destroy.

LightofNamlessGod777
Posts: 9

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby LightofNamlessGod777 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:03 pm

I know how Animals feel, they are very connected to Nature and the Universe.

It such a sexual and kindly Energy.

The Problems is that you can't connect to this Energy, because they you became Peaceful and everyone would use you.

The Openness and Kindness that i even have, it's easy to get it. You only need to understand that everything for Peoples fight for is non sense.

Riches are just a Imagination of Humankind. There is no real value of Money or Gold. Every Value was given by the Humanity themself.

But non of Humans have realize that there is enough landscape to live for everyone.

Its just Natural Logic.

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:20 am

LightofNamlessGod777 wrote:I know how Animals feel, they are very connected to Nature and the Universe.

It such a sexual and kindly Energy.

The Problems is that you can't connect to this Energy, because they you became Peaceful and everyone would use you.

The Openness and Kindness that i even have, it's easy to get it. You only need to understand that everything for Peoples fight for is non sense.

Riches are just a Imagination of Humankind. There is no real value of Money or Gold. Every Value was given by the Humanity themself.

But non of Humans have realize that there is enough landscape to live for everyone.

Its just Natural Logic.
wow this is some serious new age crap your saying
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2812
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Aquarius wrote:wow this is some serious new age crap your saying

Just look at the name (((Light of Namless God))) looks like this person has said a few Aum Jehova Namas :roll: :? :x

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Aquarius » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Aquarius wrote:wow this is some serious new age crap your saying

Just look at the name (((Light of Namless God))) looks like this person has said a few Aum Jehova Namas :roll: :? :x
:lol:
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 287
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:33 am

LightofNamlessGod777 wrote:...

Obvious troll is obvious. Has a kabbalah number in his username, spreads pseudo-Christian/Jewish thinking, said in another thread that he doesn't believe in Satan, etc.

If you had actually done your research, you'd realize the whole "openness" and "kindness" crap you were spewing goes against all logic and common sense in nature. Is the lion "kind" and "open" to the gazelle it desires for a meal? Is the spider that entraps the fly to be devoured "open" to the fly's pleas? Deluded "kindness" and misplaced "openness" in nature always leads to death.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Aquarius wrote:wow this is some serious new age crap your saying

Just look at the name (((Light of Namless God))) looks like this person has said a few Aum Jehova Namas :roll: :? :x

"Aum Jehova Nama?" That's too much spiritual knowledge already goyim. It's "hail kikes shabababob yeshua I'm a starseed" ten times while sticking a wicca wand up your ass.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

LightofNamlessGod777
Posts: 9

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby LightofNamlessGod777 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
LightofNamlessGod777 wrote:...

Obvious troll is obvious. Has a kabbalah number in his username, spreads pseudo-Christian/Jewish thinking, said in another thread that he doesn't believe in Satan, etc.

If you had actually done your research, you'd realize the whole "openness" and "kindness" crap you were spewing goes against all logic and common sense in nature. Is the lion "kind" and "open" to the gazelle it desires for a meal? Is the spider that entraps the fly to be devoured "open" to the fly's pleas? Deluded "kindness" and misplaced "openness" in nature always leads to death.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Aquarius wrote:wow this is some serious new age crap your saying

Just look at the name (((Light of Namless God))) looks like this person has said a few Aum Jehova Namas :roll: :? :x

"Aum Jehova Nama?" That's too much spiritual knowledge already goyim. It's "hail kikes shabababob yeshua I'm a starseed" ten times while sticking a wicca wand up your ass.



Yes, a lion has kindness and openness.

But it also has an Instinct that let him hunt.

The Universe has Light in it and the abstract side where there is no light.

Both are different and at the same time the same.

Humans have a Evil side and a Good Side.

This is the side of Polarity. You should know this.

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Aquarius » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:32 pm

LightofNamlessGod777 wrote:
Scion of Atlantis wrote:
LightofNamlessGod777 wrote:...

Obvious troll is obvious. Has a kabbalah number in his username, spreads pseudo-Christian/Jewish thinking, said in another thread that he doesn't believe in Satan, etc.

If you had actually done your research, you'd realize the whole "openness" and "kindness" crap you were spewing goes against all logic and common sense in nature. Is the lion "kind" and "open" to the gazelle it desires for a meal? Is the spider that entraps the fly to be devoured "open" to the fly's pleas? Deluded "kindness" and misplaced "openness" in nature always leads to death.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Just look at the name (((Light of Namless God))) looks like this person has said a few Aum Jehova Namas :roll: :? :x

"Aum Jehova Nama?" That's too much spiritual knowledge already goyim. It's "hail kikes shabababob yeshua I'm a starseed" ten times while sticking a wicca wand up your ass.



Yes, a lion has kindness and openness.

But it also has an Instinct that let him hunt.

The Universe has Light in it and the abstract side where there is no light.

Both are different and at the same time the same.

Humans have a Evil side and a Good Side.

This is the side of Polarity. You should know this.
did you learn that at new age 101? U gotta deprogram from all this crap you have in your mind, Spiritual Satanism is serious spirituality not some mumbo jumbo that comes from the ass of a stardust indigo femminist child guru
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Renata Chromsphere
Posts: 2

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Renata Chromsphere » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:01 am

Animals are very spiritually aware from what I observed. I recently started meditation regularly again (after a few months of on and off) and my black cat immediately started to purr and be in a chill mood. Which is rather unusual since she's super active and playful in the morning. After I finished meditating she climbed on me and started purring loudly as if saying "This is a clean human I wanna sit on".

User avatar
Length
Posts: 123

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Length » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:01 am

You can see animals as another individual in their own right and sense according to what they are. Domesticated animals as being a gift from the Gods wouldnt seem wrong in any way. it was mentioned before how dogs would bark or alert their.companion if a negative entity was near. Same with cats .
Image

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2812
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:02 pm

Oooh..., I made this topic on one of my old accounts that got banned! :lol:

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Aquarius » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:28 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Oooh..., I made this topic on one of my old accounts that got banned! :lol:

Do you still think mosquitoes are important? lol
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2812
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Oooh..., I made this topic on one of my old accounts that got banned! :lol:

Do you still think mosquitoes are important? lol

Very much so, now more than ever even. Just hope they stay away from us. There wouldn't be hundreds of millions of people coming out from places where there's only enough natural resources for a couple thousand people. Nature balances itself automatically to the way that is best supported by the environment. With all these charities going around artificially inflating things to levels millions of times higher than naturally supported, we need mosquitos to help balance things. Nature self regulates itself, and mosquitos can sometimes be an important part of that.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 989
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:03 pm

I am sad because my cat is sad. I gave one of her kittens away, and she probably thinks I have done something horrible to him, she saw me take him away. She goes around trying to find him. It's painful to look at her grief.


I do not have idea how to comfort her, and tell you that I got her kitten nice home that will last him for entire life. With lots of food, and warm place in the long and cold winter nights. What was I supposed to do, to let her kittens all on the street, so that they might get hit by a car, or torn apart by some stray dog? Or even poisoned by some scum ("people" do that a lot here).


I asked Goddess Bastet for help. Maybe She can reach out to her. She needs to know I did nothing wrong to her kitten.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

HailVictory88
Posts: 308

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby HailVictory88 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:08 am

Larissa666 wrote:I am sad because my cat is sad. I gave one of her kittens away, and she probably thinks I have done something horrible to him, she saw me take him away. She goes around trying to find him. It's painful to look at her grief.


I do not have idea how to comfort her, and tell you that I got her kitten nice home that will last him for entire life. With lots of food, and warm place in the long and cold winter nights. What was I supposed to do, to let her kittens all on the street, so that they might get hit by a car, or torn apart by some stray dog? Or even poisoned by some scum ("people" do that a lot here).


I asked Goddess Bastet for help. Maybe She can reach out to her. She needs to know I did nothing wrong to her kitten.


Animals are very aware, it is possible that she knows you gave it to a good home and is just experiencing a natural mourning period that will pass with time. You thinking positively about her kitten and knowing it's in a good home may help her, as she may sense it.

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby Aquarius » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:49 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Oooh..., I made this topic on one of my old accounts that got banned! :lol:

Do you still think mosquitoes are important? lol

Very much so, now more than ever even. Just hope they stay away from us. There wouldn't be hundreds of millions of people coming out from places where there's only enough natural resources for a couple thousand people. Nature balances itself automatically to the way that is best supported by the environment. With all these charities going around artificially inflating things to levels millions of times higher than naturally supported, we need mosquitos to help balance things. Nature self regulates itself, and mosquitos can sometimes be an important part of that.

I agree with you.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

satanichonor
Posts: 226

Re: Spiritual power and openness of animals, especially cats

Postby satanichonor » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Ovof od ugegi nanaeel wrote:Like all of us, I love all animals very much (except mosquitoes, but I know they're important) and I know that most or all of them are very spiritually powerful. I know cats, snakes, crows, ravens, peacocks, and dogs are probably the strongest ones. This post isn't about anything specific, but I want to talk about examples currently and from ancient cultures about how open and powerful cats are. And other animals too, but I especially love cats. :D

The pet psychic is good she has a youtube.
If you can pick the thoughts up with a human which it is not hard, I have the ability on some of the time.
This would be the next step is communicate with animals.
I have made a thread related to cwa if you or anyone would like to post in it that would be cool.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... -why-here/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest