Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animals are Sacred in Satanism

Many of our Gods, especially the High Ranking ones have certain animals that are very important symbols, representing them.

Animals are innocents. The majority of people cannot see that animals are intelligent, thinking, feeling beings that are very aware.

Domestic animals are sadly treated like merchandise. The owner grows tired or has some other flimsy excuse and advertises and dumps the animal on someone else. No real feeling or regrets.

Domestic pets are family. People shouldn't adopt an animal friend if they are not capable of providing the necessary care and love, along with a permanent home.

Judeo/Christianity has programmed people to disregard animal welfare. This alien agenda is behind factory farming and other heinous crimes against animals. Like animals just don't matter.

People who adopt a dog or cat or any other animal and give it or sell it on a whim, don't have the intelligence or awareness to even consider how the animal feels.

Pets who lost their homes to this sort of thing often have psychological problems. They don't understand why they were dumped. Adapting to a new family, a new environment can be very stressful, or in some cases nearly impossible. No different from human children shuffled to different foster homes.

There are things to really take seriously when considering adopting a pet. Know this pet has feelings, awareness and emotions beyond what most people believe.

Never give an animal as a gift unless you are certain the animal is wanted, and that he/she will be taken care of and given a permanent home.

Be aware and prepared that shelter animals can have psychological problems. An animal shelter is not a pleasant place. Animals brought there are often very distressed and cannot understand why the owner abandoned them. The vibes in these places are horrid (for people who are aware and can sense them).

It can take months and even years for an animal to overcome trauma. There must be consistently loving support and patience.

Know that animals can be destructive. No different from human children. Patience and awareness are crucial here with both.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess of all animals, especially cats. She wanted me to write this article to remind everyone. Animals are sacred in Satanism and should be treated with consideration and care.

I've had pets over the years and have learned much. Some asshole dumped a tiny kitten of about 4 weeks old in the middle of the road, abandoning her in the worst way.

She had trauma that lasted quite a while. I had to feed her human food for infants. Her digestive system wasn't even mature enough for regular solid foods. When she laid on me, she was so terrified of falling asleep, she'd open her eyes with a startle every time her head would nod. This lasted a couple if weeks. This is what being dumped in the middle of the did to her. Also being taken from her mother like that.
She eventually overcame all of this.

In addition, I learned much from rescuing and rehabilitating birds. They are highly intelligent and aware creatures. They do NOT belong in cages. No animal should be kept in a cage or crate.

My daughter when she was a teen, many years ago rescued a pigeon from some rotten kids who were kicking it. The pigeon had a broken leg. We built an enclosure with a little house inside and food and water. The pigeon seemed healed and ready to go at one point. I took her outside. She flew to the window and wanted back in.
A couple weeks later, she was ready to go and this time flew away.

I've had many experiences with animals. Animals are not property or merchandise. They are living, feeling, aware and intelligent beings with souls. YES, ANIMALS HAVE SOULS AND CHAKRAS as we humans do, but are different and unique as we are.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Re: Animals are Sacred in Satanism

[email protected]

Today at 1:04 AM

Out of curiosity, what about bugs/insects? What place do they hold in Satanism and to the gods? Are they also aware, have emotions, can be traumatized, etc like animals?

On a lesser level. There are helpful insects and then there is parasitic vermin.

Farmers need to get rid of harmful insects. This is in nature. Satanism is based upon natural laws. This is why exterminators are important. Vermin such as fleas can cause plague, as what happened in Europe in 1348.

When one is facing survival, food and so forth, one must look out for one's self and needs. Hunting for food is one thing. Shooting and killing innocent animals to their extinction is another.

As for eating meat, I've stated this before. Veganism and vegetarianism are not healthy. Of course, if you are vegan and are OK with this, I'm not telling anyone what to do as there are no dietary laws in Satanism. As for eating meat, lions, tigers and other carnivores rip the guts out of their prey when they are still alive. This is in nature. Food animals for humans should be raised and killed as humanely as possible. Azazel even stated this.

If faced down with a deadly animal, one's life is the highest priority.

Just always remember, Satanism is based on nature and natural laws. Satanism does not conflict with nature.

Swatting flies, mosquitoes, exterminating cockroaches and so forth, the answer is obvious. If you don't, this vermin will make you a victim. Spreading disease, contaminating food and so forth.

In closing, I also want to clarify, when adopting any pet from a shelter (this is where adoptions into permanent loving homes are needed the most), be prepared and extra patient. It can take a long time for the abandoned animal to overcome trauma.

Again, Satanism is based on natural law. We are NOT Sikhs! Just use common sense.

If a wild animal is not bothering anyone or posing any threat, it should be left alone. The same goes for insects and bugs outside that pose no threat to humans or crops.

In Ancient Egypt, which was of Satan and our Gods, domestic animals were revered. Cats were mummified just like humans.

I wrote the article on animals because of the way animals are abused, neglected, given or sold like merchandise, hunted to extinction and so forth, by many rotten people who could care less.

What is happening to the environment another serious issue to say the least. Unless humans start waking up and take responsibility for this planet and live in harmony with the other creatures that have every right to live here as well, humanity will become extinct.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Hi, i have a tamed black raven. He live’s outside. He waits for me to be home. Everyday i feed the animal and i named him Horus. He has a age of 3-4 years old now.
Is there anyway to work with this bird on spiritual way? I have seeen alot of photo where spiritual people has also crow/raven to be with them? I mean there must be more than only feed and Hugging him?
Hopefully you know Some Good tips and tricks

Good night
Hail satan

Martinus

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back