Cat enjoys chanting?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

SatanicSlytherin

Cat enjoys chanting?

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:08 am

Usually if ny cat is awake, and I’m doing a runic vibration, she will: “loaf”, close her eyes, and lay still as a statue. Sometimes twitch her ears around.

Is she just enjoying my “singing”, or is there more to this? (Sun Square, lately.)
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Cat enjoys chanting?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 am

Most animals, (especially cats, snakes, peacocks, ravens, crows, and dogs) are very spiritually advanced. Humans didn't domesticate cats, they domesticated us. :lol: They came in and forced people to help them and take care of them. They feel the power of your vibrations and try to soak up as much of it as they can. Purring is its own type of spiritual chant- it actually heals muscles and strengthens bones. It is a mantra that all cats instinctively know that powerfully heals them in all ways. :D I know my snake can sense when I'm doing a working. If I vibrate mantras or even if I am just visualizing bright light drawn into me he always comes up to the glass to watch me and tries to come through the glass and come to me. Animals are mostly intuitive, and this intuition is highly sensitive to spiritual power. They feel it, are drawn to it, and want more. Whenever I'm not doing a working, my snake is almost always just hidden in a corner somewhere and every time I start drawing powerful light into me or vibrating strong mantras, that is when he comes out and wants me to hold him.
Heil Satan! Heil Lerajie! :mrgreen:

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Most animals, (especially cats, snakes, peacocks, ravens, crows, and dogs) are very spiritually advanced. Humans didn't domesticate cats, they domesticated us. :lol: They came in and forced people to help them and take care of them. They feel the power of your vibrations and try to soak up as much of it as they can. Purring is its own type of spiritual chant- it actually heals muscles and strengthens bones. It is a mantra that all cats instinctively know that powerfully heals them in all ways. :D I know my snake can sense when I'm doing a working. If I vibrate mantras or even if I am just visualizing bright light drawn into me he always comes up to the glass to watch me and tries to come through the glass and come to me. Animals are mostly intuitive, and this intuition is highly sensitive to spiritual power. They feel it, are drawn to it, and want more. Whenever I'm not doing a working, my snake is almost always just hidden in a corner somewhere and every time I start drawing powerful light into me or vibrating strong mantras, that is when he comes out and wants me to hold him.

snakes are cute

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:56 am

Interesting. I kind of knew about then purring being a healing method, but not the exacts.

Ihope she’s not ill, since she’s absorbing the energy...
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:24 pm

When I meditate and my cat is on the bed or couch or whatever, he will purr for a while, then drift away. One time, though, when I was vibrating SURYAE, he suddenly looked up at me like I had made a huge sound or something, and was startled. The look was like: "What are you doing?!" I was looking after a dog who was in the same room, and he also looked up at me. Animals are definitely very sensitive. They both felt the fluctuation of my energy when I wasn't consciously aware of it myself.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Most animals, (especially cats, snakes, peacocks, ravens, crows, and dogs) are very spiritually advanced. Humans didn't domesticate cats, they domesticated us. :lol: They came in and forced people to help them and take care of them. They feel the power of your vibrations and try to soak up as much of it as they can. Purring is its own type of spiritual chant- it actually heals muscles and strengthens bones. It is a mantra that all cats instinctively know that powerfully heals them in all ways. :D I know my snake can sense when I'm doing a working. If I vibrate mantras or even if I am just visualizing bright light drawn into me he always comes up to the glass to watch me and tries to come through the glass and come to me. Animals are mostly intuitive, and this intuition is highly sensitive to spiritual power. They feel it, are drawn to it, and want more. Whenever I'm not doing a working, my snake is almost always just hidden in a corner somewhere and every time I start drawing powerful light into me or vibrating strong mantras, that is when he comes out and wants me to hold him.

This happened to me with stray cats when I was drawing in sun energy...help...
Chew 555 gum, win at life and kick some kike ass with RTR's.

Brace yourself Ashit Paidough