Giving a Pet a Gods name

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
F_For_Flamingo

Giving a Pet a Gods name

Post by F_For_Flamingo »

I just found out yesterday that Haagenti is my Guardian, thanks to a cat that i have been feeding for a few days now(it started living in my yard). I have never seen such a beautifull cat, her facial features are truly amazing.

I didn't know how to call her. And when I said Haagenti it fit her perfectly, and i had a really good feeling.

Now this good feeling that I am having could be that im happy that I am finally conciously connected to my Guardian, so i wanna ask Is it okay for me to call the cat Haagenti?

Cheers!
SagittarianMage

Re: Giving a Pet a Gods name

Post by SagittarianMage »

It is most likely an honor to Haagenti that you've named a creature after her that brings you such happiness.
This cat may be a gift from Haagenti in the form of a familiar. The cat Haagenti may help you in meditations, and I had a visiting stray black cat act as a temporary familiar recently. Their purring is meditative for me and I'm positive they can sense energies.
The cat that similarly visited me left to his freedom after I did an energy working on him and he seemed to be content with his vagabond life as he never wanted to accept coming in my house. He still visits sometimes but rarely.
This happens to me with birds as well, usually two doves land very nearby and just watch me intently. It happened with a red squirrel once too. The squirrel came so close that I thought it was going to jump in my lap. Lol.
Sounds as if you've been gifted a familiar. I suggest cleaning this cat's aura and doing an AOP on it.
Congrats on your new friend. Hail Satan!
Hail Satan Eternal!
Hail Andrasta, most dangerous to the enemy!
Hail Crocell, Aryan teacher of great beauty!
Hail Buer, liberator from addictions!
Glory and Immortality to SS Children of Satan!
RTRs make your day more beautiful! https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
"We will continue our struggle, fanatically and without pity until death!" - The Führer
https://web.archive.org/web/20160121220 ... lfire.com/
Toria Havah Hoina

Post by Toria Havah Hoina »

I was also wondering the same. I few years ago my mom gave me a cat who was named Bastet. I didn't change the name but I started to be more interested what his name means. When I dedicated I was thinking if it's okay that my cat is named like that. I love him very much but he likes to disturb my medtations very often and I need to pet and hug him to calm him down a little. Now I'm starting to think more about it :O
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Personally I wouldn't, I wouldn't want to angrily shout [Demon name]!!!!! When my dog is about to do something very stupid.
Toria Havah Hoina

Post by Toria Havah Hoina »

Aquarius wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:02 pm
Personally I wouldn't, I wouldn't want to angrily shout [Demon name]!!!!! When my dog is about to do something very stupid.
That's a thing when I feel bad when I need to stop my cat from peeing on my bed sheets. Screaming name makes me uneasy.
F_For_Flamingo

Post by F_For_Flamingo »

Aquarius wrote:
Yeah I decided against it, since i gotta keep her away from my pigeons , and shouting the Gods name angerly is not really good xD. Thanks for the insight.
Cheers!
F_For_Flamingo

Post by F_For_Flamingo »

SagittarianMage wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:46 am
It is most likely an honor to Haagenti that you've named a creature after her that brings you such happiness.
This cat may be a gift from Haagenti in the form of a familiar. The cat Haagenti may help you in meditations, and I had a visiting stray black cat act as a temporary familiar recently. Their purring is meditative for me and I'm positive they can sense energies.
The cat that similarly visited me left to his freedom after I did an energy working on him and he seemed to be content with his vagabond life as he never wanted to accept coming in my house. He still visits sometimes but rarely.
This happens to me with birds as well, usually two doves land very nearby and just watch me intently. It happened with a red squirrel once too. The squirrel came so close that I thought it was going to jump in my lap. Lol.
Sounds as if you've been gifted a familiar. I suggest cleaning this cat's aura and doing an AOP on it.
Congrats on your new friend. Hail Satan!

Thanks, but I decided against naming her like a God. Anyhow thank you for your insights.
Cheers!
EnkiUK55

Post by EnkiUK55 »

Aquarius wrote:
Same mate, alot of folk are buying "devil dogs" ears clipped they look dangerous, few boys i know have called them Satan etc.
Hail Satan
Hail JOS
SagittarianMage

Post by SagittarianMage »

Aquarius wrote:
I never thought of it that way. I'm glad you're here!
Hail Satan Eternal!
Hail Andrasta, most dangerous to the enemy!
Hail Crocell, Aryan teacher of great beauty!
Hail Buer, liberator from addictions!
Glory and Immortality to SS Children of Satan!
RTRs make your day more beautiful! https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
"We will continue our struggle, fanatically and without pity until death!" - The Führer
https://web.archive.org/web/20160121220 ... lfire.com/
DerHochsterasse666

Post by DerHochsterasse666 »

Aquarius wrote:
I agree here...

I don't want to sound insulting, but...

Having a dog, like, named after a god, even...

Yeah, probably not the best moves...
White Man working for The White Race.

14/88 Until The Grave.

[email protected]