Dogs originating from wolves

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Aquarius

Dogs originating from wolves

Postby Aquarius » Wed May 30, 2018 12:25 pm

How is it possible that dogs come from wolves? It's just like darwins theory in which suddenly primitive man becomes like us and gets a thumb lol.
If anything dogs could have been made by the gods using wolf's dna, just like we have been created from primitive man which is now known as bigfoot. Any opinions on this?

Lydia

Re: Dogs originating from wolves

Postby Lydia » Thu May 31, 2018 11:03 am

It was written somewhere or other, I read it many years ago either on the JoS or in a sermon. Cats and dogs were given to us as gifts from the Gods, they are from another planet. Dogs did not originate from wolves, and cats did not descend from lions or other wildcats. They are not from Earth.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:39 am

Lydia wrote:It was written somewhere or other, I read it many years ago either on the JoS or in a sermon. Cats and dogs were given to us as gifts from the Gods, they are from another planet. Dogs did not originate from wolves, and cats did not descend from lions or other wildcats. They are not from Earth.
Yes this makes completely sense, thank you Lydia:)

ScreamingTeeth

Postby ScreamingTeeth » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:07 am

My dog ran off a couple months ago. Incredible smart individual
Aussie shephard/wolf mix that understood English better then anyone would know if they hadn't had the experiences some of us may have. Some people tell me he's dead others say he's stolen. All say I'm not getting him back. Everytime someone says they've seen him it's been weeks sense they've seen him. Its driving me crazy how a big dog like that could just completely disappear without anyone seeing him in a tight nit military town. I just moved here last year and still cant be properly integrated as I'm a person with no military background and didnt grow up here. I just feel like the people are fucking with me. Its driving me crazy and I need help. I've done everything from going door to door to handing out flyers to posting on fb lost pets sites of the area. Does anyone here have any advice or can wish him back or have any spiritual tracking skills? What maybe a proper demon/ess to contact?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:47 am

ScreamingTeeth wrote:My dog ran off a couple months ago. Incredible smart individual
Aussie shephard/wolf mix that understood English better then anyone would know if they hadn't had the experiences some of us may have. Some people tell me he's dead others say he's stolen. All say I'm not getting him back. Everytime someone says they've seen him it's been weeks sense they've seen him. Its driving me crazy how a big dog like that could just completely disappear without anyone seeing him in a tight nit military town. I just moved here last year and still cant be properly integrated as I'm a person with no military background and didnt grow up here. I just feel like the people are fucking with me. Its driving me crazy and I need help. I've done everything from going door to door to handing out flyers to posting on fb lost pets sites of the area. Does anyone here have any advice or can wish him back or have any spiritual tracking skills? What maybe a proper demon/ess to contact?
Visualise bright golden white light all around him and affirm that you are finding him make sure the affirmation is in present tense and that you ‘know’ you are finding him, do this for as many repetitions ad you want, probabily the more you do it the more effective, do this morning and evening until you find him.