My dog

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
stan666

My dog

Post by stan666 »

My father sometimes gets very angry with his dog and hits him, can someone help me?
Salve Satan!
Salve Hitler!
Salve Astarté!
Salve Azazel!
Salve Beelzebub!
Salve Pazuzu!
Salve todos os demônios e demônias do Duat!!!
One Wire Phenomenon

Re: My dog

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

Tell your dad its your dog and nobody has the right to hit him. Or expain to your dad why its wrong and make him understand you doent like it.

If the dog is shitting and peeing in the house try to train him and if it does not work leave the dog outside. If he is tearing up the furniture,buy him a chewing thing or a toy to play with and spend personal time with your dog aswel so.

Why does your dad hit him what is the reason?
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

stan666 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:36 pm
My father sometimes gets very angry with his dog and hits him, can someone help me?
The most simple and effective solution would be to bind him from doing that with the rune ISA.
Hail Satanas the most Beautiful and Glorious!

Hail Hitler, our Great Führer!

Consistency is efficiency

Satan Is God main site

Rtr, runic pronunciations and more at Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Have you ever used runes? You can bind him with the rune ISA, so that he can't harm your dog anymore.
Like this: vibrate the rune ISA for 54 or more times then affirm: " Name_of_your_father is permanently bound and can't harm name_of_your_dog in any way whatsoever"
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

First of all: you said in the thread title that it's your dog, but in the post itself you said it's your dad's dog. Which is it? That's an important detail.

Without knowing that first fact... my general advice is to get evidence of it. Whether that's secretly filming it with a device, or getting a witness, or something else you can think of. Maybe recording a conversation between you and your dad where you ask him why he hits the dog.

After that's acquired, just call the cops or the humane society. Tell them you have evidence of your dad abusing the animal, and you want to secure its safety.

Alternatively, after acquiring the evidence (don't tip your dad off before gathering that) you can threaten to report him if he doesn't stop the animal abuse. If it goes well then problem solved. If he continues abusing the dog even after that then make good on your threat and call the cops or whatever organization is best/available in your area.

It's going to take some guts, but do it for your friend. You know you wouldn't want your friend to sit there and watch you suffer if the roles were reversed. You would want them to summon help for you.

Do your best.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Summary of my thoughts on gender: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56107
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

stan666 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:36 pm
See my reply here, just adjust the affirmation to the dog (adjust the reps so you feel fine):

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... ne#p237683
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263