Dog Care

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
EnkiUK3

Dog Care

Post by EnkiUK3 »

My year and half frenchie has been my side kick for the same amount of time.

Right out the blue he turned evil looking on his face i put him in cage he went bit my finger not too bad but if it was my child jings be trouble.

I kicked off now the dog is scared to be in same room as me (never attacked the dog but i was angry very)

Any tips how to get my best we frenchie pal back as its ashame the bond i have with him.

Im not a dog trainer by any means but thought i had done enough to get by.

He always bites my wife n kid playful but this wasnt playful.

Help if can guys while i still have fingers to type. :o
SouthernWhiteGentile

Re: Dog Care

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Frenchie? The dog needs to be walked, or take him to a dog park, play fetch with him. Dogs lash out because they are stuck inside and don’t do anything.
Contact me privately [email protected]
EnkiUK3

Post by EnkiUK3 »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:35 pm
Frenchie? The dog needs to be walked, or take him to a dog park, play fetch with him. Dogs lash out because they are stuck inside and don’t do anything.
That the best advice SWG bro, not think I have and do this on a daily basis na mate he needs proper training i think.

my daughter got bit by my grans dog that was a we daft dog these meant to be cute things.(said wife)

May well be but still has bulldog in it we man syndrome or something.(Says me)

Thanks for reply tried that method for a year and half.

Wife in house all day hes never really left alone.

I think its just the way ive trained him to be a guard dog :lol: :lol: he does that job well. But he is a Frenchie she keeps saying. Im the one who deals with the main walk etc
EnkiUK3

Post by EnkiUK3 »

My we dog is backt o himself and coming up to me not scared anymore thank goodness. Alot of time and effort i put in daily for me and my dog.

Yes my kid got bit buy my mums dog years ago how i need to be careful.

Thanks SWG at least you replied was in big need of advice at least you did