My ugly but beautiful cat.

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
of the true light

My ugly but beautiful cat.

Post by of the true light »

Some lady gave her to me as a kitten and I couldn't say no.

She just showed up at my house and was like here's a kitten for you!

It's not easy to say no to a kitten.

And I couldn't.

I wanted to find my own familiar but it didn't work out that way.

Because who can say no to a loud purring kitten?

Anyway,

I feel like an asshole saying this but the colors on her face bother me.

I know it's superficial but it's my job to love her and it makes it hard.

She not attractive in that area and it hurts me to even look at her sometimes.

Her coat is gorgeous it's just the way it played out on her face not so much.

I love her a lot but I have hangups from it and they battle in my mind.

A lot of friction.

Love and hate at the same time.

Thoughts telling me to get rid of her so I don't suffer.

But I'm attached.

Then I return to my room and see her and feel bad because other than that she's pretty awesome.

She's not as affectionate as my last cat and I crave that terribly.

But still I do love her and she listens so well.

She's freakin really smart and loyal too.

I don't know...but I needed to talk about this issue.
mercury_wisdom

Re: My ugly but beautiful cat.

Post by mercury_wisdom »

of the true light wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:44 am

And I couldn't.

Anyway,

A lot of friction.

But I'm attached.

Then I return to my room and see her and feel bad because other than that she's pretty awesome.

Seems like you really need to control your thoughts. Do some void it will help with those random thoughts. You'll love the cat bit by bit but just control your thoughts. The enemy can cause random thoughts and attacks like that.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL GODDESS ASTARTE
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

I'm faced with a situation of having a choice to take one of my broters family cats for me due to two cats bullying one cat. Not the prettiest cat there is, but the cat deserves a good home... So now I'm pondering about this responsibility, and how it would affect things. I think first and foremost it is important to look past superficial things in such a situation.
Satanic Path

Post by Satanic Path »

Don't make of it an obsession and let nature work.
This may also be a confusion moment, or an enemy attempt.
We should not love animals for what they look like, as they're not humans and affection can really be given to any creature.
What matters is that she's not malformed, or sick, and neglected.
You should try to just begin taking her with you, give her food in your hands, and let her rest and sleep on the couch or the bed, they usually like to rest on pillows or at your feet: if you had a baby, the cat would want to sleep near him/her. It is a great way to build a bond, and then it becomes a daily routine because their warmth and presence is beyond special, and you'll start calling for her at every time.
(Of course you'll need to look at the hygiene, but if she's healthy, you won't have issues. Cats are very clean)
You should not refuse her when she seeks for a caress, or your attention, because she will feel that.

I also like details, or prefer black cats more than others, but this does not mean you only cuddle black cats. They are always cats. And I don't know you, but I bet you stopped in the streets to play with strays, which most of the times are sick and not at their best, everyone did, and you're not worse than anyone.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
Specter

Post by Specter »

of the true light wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:44 am

And I couldn't.

Anyway,

A lot of friction.

But I'm attached.

You need to let go of this perfectionist ideal, your cat is just the way it is and unfortunately there isn't a way to change that. Perhaps in the future though, there will be an emphasis on maintaining the racial purity of animals, as many do suffer from the endless amount of mixing breeders put them through.

And you can always adopt another cat, of the same gender, to give it a companion. This could create some form of balance in the mind.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satanas!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astarte!
All the gods of Duat!
of the true light

mercury_wisdom wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:35 pm
Seems like you really need to control your thoughts. Do some void it will help with those random thoughts. You'll love the cat bit by bit but just control your thoughts. The enemy can cause random thoughts and attacks like that.
Totally, I had been forgetting to do void. I've been doing it for a couple days again now and it does make it a lot easier!

Thank you : )
of the true light

Satanic Path wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:51 am
We should not love animals for what they look like, as they're not humans and affection can really be given to any creature.
You should try to just begin taking her with you, give her food in your hands, and let her rest and sleep on the couch or the bed, they usually like to rest on pillows or at your feet: if you had a baby, the cat would want to sleep near him/her. It is a great way to build a bond, and then it becomes a daily routine because their warmth and presence is beyond special, and you'll start calling for her at every time.
(Of course you'll need to look at the hygiene, but if she's healthy, you won't have issues. Cats are very clean)
You should not refuse her when she seeks for a caress, or your attention, because she will feel that.

I also like details, or prefer black cats more than others, but this does not mean you only cuddle black cats. They are always cats. And I don't know you, but I bet you stopped in the streets to play with strays, which most of the times are sick and not at their best, everyone did, and you're not worse than anyone.
I treat her very well, she's spoiled irregardless of her looks.

Yes, I take care of a stray outside currently too.

I'm a cat lover big time.
So true.
of the true light

Specter wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:38 am
You need to let go of this perfectionist ideal, your cat is just the way it is and unfortunately there isn't a way to change that. Perhaps in the future though, there will be an emphasis on maintaining the racial purity of animals, as many do suffer from the endless amount of mixing breeders put them through.

And you can always adopt another cat, of the same gender, to give it a companion. This could create some form of balance in the mind.
I know; I'm a perfectionist.

I've considered another cat but costs currently do not allow that.

I take care of a local feral on top of her.

Perhaps one day I will get her a friend though.

Thank you Specter: )
Satanic Path

Post by Satanic Path »

of the true light wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:38 am
Satanic Path wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:51 am

I treat her very well, she's spoiled irregardless of her looks.

Yes, I take care of a stray outside currently too.

I'm a cat lover big time.
So true.
So stop feeling bad and start really living life like every other human (possibly Satanist). You are Gentile, and these are just problems people have.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.