where will my beloved dog go?

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Moreira

where will my beloved dog go?

Postby Moreira » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:52 am

Title is self explanatory. My dog has just passed this morning. I got no idea how to deal with such pain. I haven't meditated in years. If I wasn't so fucking stupid i might had been able to heal him. When i noticed his life was in danger I asked Satan and other Gods to heal him, and to help me in the healing working. All of a sudden i was meditating again, and doing hundreds of repetitions of the healing working. Was obviously too late, I know i was too selfish to ask for help, after all I had done , after I abandoned Satan again and again. I felt was my only hope. I was wrong. No hope at all. He is dead and its my fault. What I need to know if there is a place for dog's soul. i don't want him trapped into Oblivion, he has to be happy somewhere in this infinite universe there must be a place where a dog can find happiness or move on or whatever, in the afterlife. Please, I know I deserve no attention from anyone, Gods or anyone here. But please let me know

Aquarius

Re: where will my beloved dog go?

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:30 pm

Unlike un spiritul humans animals don’t have problems in the astral so your dog is safe, he could even be in the Duat:)

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:53 pm

Maybe use this as an opportunity to finally get your act together and get on and stay on this path. That way this sort of thing doesn’t happen again. The dogs going to reincarnate. If you advance enough you could maybe find him/her again down the line, but you must advance and that requires dedication and consistency. You keep leaving and coming back, but the important part is you keep coming back. Which shows you understand this is the truth and this is the path you want to be on. Just remember days and days are going by and those are days you can’t get back and days you are wasting where you could be advancing. Don’t waste any more days. Like you said if you hadn’t you wouldn’t be in this situation. Don’t let this sort of thing happen again. It’s not easy finding people who WANT to be on this path. You do and we WANT and NEED you here so come on and do us and yourself a favor.

The bottom line is you can see your dog again, but that’s up to you. This same thing happened to a close friend of mine recently and he was always so inconsistent with meditation, but after his dog passed he got his act together. It sucks that it takes things like that to happen, but whatever sometimes that’s the way life works. The good thing is this doesn’t have to happen again if you do what you know you’re supposed to do. I hope you find your dog again.

Moreira

Postby Moreira » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:54 pm

First of all, thank you guys for taking the time to enlighten me on such subject. Even though its the worst thing I've ever felt in my whole life, and am still in denial/shock, I'm starting to accept the harsh truth of what just happened... I thought I wouldn't be able to have any more dogs but when I'm ready I'm gonna get another one and of course do things differently. Maybe I'm lucky enough to find him in his new life, I'm sure we will recognize each other if that is the case. About the other subject you are right indeed. Unfortunately this horrible event made me wake up. I swore to my dog I would never waste my time again, no more drugs , no more cigs, not a single drop of alcohol, no junk food, not ever again in my life. Im gonna be healthy. I'm gonna start working on my meditations and on my kung fu again. Believe it or not he was the most important being in my life. He was a son. I loved him as I would love a a human son. It's just that my life was a big mess and I obviously was not thinking clearly. Which is no excuse I know. Maybe I'll have the honor of meeting him again someday in physical or astral. I always thought when the day came that he died I would suicide, reject Satan for how unfair my life is..... no one helped. But. Turns out life is incredibly fair. There's no luck no bad luck. You are what you do, what you think, what you believe. and that affects others around you. I thought by suicide i would meet him in the afterlife. But maybe doesn't work like that. And i dont even actually feel like ending my life but the exact opposite! I feel like he passed on his incredible strength to me, and sadly this event is going to make me stronger and more motivated than ever and may actually be a better road to meet him again. I just hope he's safe and happy wherever he is. I asked Satan to guide him in the afterlife. Not sure if anyone still hears me though.
You could search a lifetime and you would not find anyone like this dog. He was truly a big lesson in my life. The guilt and regret is almost overwhelming but I'm gonna learn from it. And I will never repeat this. Never again. I know he was happy felt loved, he was treated like a son. But I could've done so much more with the knowledge that I have. Anyway just wanted to vent, talk with someone who understands/respects my pain. Thank you guys so much. You are my family and I am coming back.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:40 pm

Moreira wrote:First of all, thank you guys for taking the time to enlighten me on such subject. Even though its the worst thing I've ever felt in my whole life, and am still in denial/shock, I'm starting to accept the harsh truth of what just happened... I thought I wouldn't be able to have any more dogs but when I'm ready I'm gonna get another one and of course do things differently. Maybe I'm lucky enough to find him in his new life, I'm sure we will recognize each other if that is the case. About the other subject you are right indeed. Unfortunately this horrible event made me wake up. I swore to my dog I would never waste my time again, no more drugs , no more cigs, not a single drop of alcohol, no junk food, not ever again in my life. Im gonna be healthy. I'm gonna start working on my meditations and on my kung fu again. Believe it or not he was the most important being in my life. He was a son. I loved him as I would love a a human son. It's just that my life was a big mess and I obviously was not thinking clearly. Which is no excuse I know. Maybe I'll have the honor of meeting him again someday in physical or astral. I always thought when the day came that he died I would suicide, reject Satan for how unfair my life is..... no one helped. But. Turns out life is incredibly fair. There's no luck no bad luck. You are what you do, what you think, what you believe. and that affects others around you. I thought by suicide i would meet him in the afterlife. But maybe doesn't work like that. And i dont even actually feel like ending my life but the exact opposite! I feel like he passed on his incredible strength to me, and sadly this event is going to make me stronger and more motivated than ever and may actually be a better road to meet him again. I just hope he's safe and happy wherever he is. I asked Satan to guide him in the afterlife. Not sure if anyone still hears me though.
You could search a lifetime and you would not find anyone like this dog. He was truly a big lesson in my life. The guilt and regret is almost overwhelming but I'm gonna learn from it. And I will never repeat this. Never again. I know he was happy felt loved, he was treated like a son. But I could've done so much more with the knowledge that I have. Anyway just wanted to vent, talk with someone who understands/respects my pain. Thank you guys so much. You are my family and I am coming back.
You are definitely gonna get better, you should start a meditation routine if you havent yet, the 40 days program is good, it should be here in the forum somewhere..

TerrorEyes

Postby TerrorEyes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:12 pm

I went through something recently like this with a beloved pet. He let our family know he was ok while my mother buried him. I could hear him barking and so could my mother. I also dreamt about him playing with his three sons who had passed on a long time ago. Dogs are cared for when they pass. I believe in Duat or somewhere on the Astral Plane, although Im not an authority on the subject Im sure pets that pass are ok. Lilith loves animals, Satan loves animals. I really feel its important to mention. The enemy cannot get your animals after they pass.
An eight year old chose my name, Terror Eyes, Lol.

TerrorEyes

Postby TerrorEyes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 pm

One more thing. I also went off and did my own thing for like 8-10 years. I still meditated by left the JOS groups. My 8 year old niece told me to wake up recently,, and go back. My 8 year old niece was used as a conduit. Satan needs us here. He wants us here. You aren't going to find some where else that this is the case. Even if they use the Satanic label, you might be fooled and led astray by, I will dare to say it the enemy. Yes I said it. Christians and Wiccans, and Jews, and Muslims, oh my. They can and they do make fake Satanic groups to lead us astray. Dont let it happen to you and stay in JOS.

TerrorEyes

Postby TerrorEyes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:18 pm

One more thing that I think should be kept in mind. The JOS lists quite clearly that Jews, Muslims, and Christians are the enemy. Sometimes we forget, so to are the Wiccans. Wicca is corrupted by the Jews to control the masses. Im going to write about this more in depth as its something I was asked to do by my Guardians. The so called Goddess movement is corrupted as well. I know of no other movement other than Joy of Satan that is directed by and protected by Satan. Do not be fooled. Do not be lead astray with the best of intentions.

TerrorEyes

Postby TerrorEyes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:21 pm

I can think of nothing better to call the website that exposes Wicca and the Goddess movement as a trick of the Jews, exposing Wicca. This is something I really feel needs to be done. Maybe a second website called
Exposing the Goddess movement as well. Any thoughts on this are welcomed.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:16 pm

TerrorEyes wrote:I can think of nothing better to call the website that exposes Wicca and the Goddess movement as a trick of the Jews, exposing Wicca. This is something I really feel needs to be done. Maybe a second website called
Exposing the Goddess movement as well. Any thoughts on this are welcomed.

That's a good name for it. Wiccans should be directed to study the atrocities of the church.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.