Feline peritonitis

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
Xon

Feline peritonitis

Postby Xon » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:53 pm

hello, my cat is suffering from a dry form of peritonitis, the symptoms have manifested themselves for a couple of years. Another cat I had had died young from this pathology was 3 years old. The cat that I have now is fortunately resisting but is almost certainly destined to perish due to this disease.The problem is that this infection has no cure at the moment. I thought of a spiritual work to try to heal my feline.
Does anyone have any advice?

HPS Shannon

Re: Feline peritonitis

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:21 pm

What are they eatting? An inflammation like that means there is damage or irritation in the body of the animal thst is causibg the fungi and or bacteria to eat, clean abd renove the damage.

The silver helps and corrects the issue but you have to look into what is the underlying damage going in with the cats. Food related? Or what?

Xon

Postby Xon » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:15 pm

I only give him kibbles for cats and milk. He lives a lot outside, he stays at home almost only to sleep but he is always well fed, I don't think he hunts. The same goes for the cat that had died.
I believe it is a virus that they both contracted from stray cats.
Both had intestinal vermin when they were puppies. Both were abandoned by their mothers who were probably wild cats. They never came in contact with each other since when I found the second the first one had already been dead for a couple of years.
I would not rule out the fact that both had the virus already as puppies and that it occurred later in the years.

Xon

Postby Xon » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:28 am

I used the wrong terminology it's about infectious peritonitis, not a simple perotonitis.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:02 am

Cats should not drink any milk if they are not a baby. Older cats can not digest the milk correctly. This can cause sickness.
Be Happy :P

Xon

Postby Xon » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:09 am

Thanks @Ol argedco luciftias for the suggest.

Thank you everybody for the answers. :D

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:35 am

Xon wrote:I only give him kibbles for cats and milk. He lives a lot outside, he stays at home almost only to sleep but he is always well fed, I don't think he hunts. The same goes for the cat that had died.
Both had intestinal vermin when they were puppies. Both were abandoned by their mothers who were probably wild cats. They never came in contact with each other since when I found the second the first one had already been dead for a couple of years.
I would not rule out the fact that both had the virus already as puppies and that it occurred later in the years.

puppies are little dogs.
I believe the term you are looking for is kittens since you say its a cat.

Xon

Postby Xon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Xon wrote:I only give him kibbles for cats and milk. He lives a lot outside, he stays at home almost only to sleep but he is always well fed, I don't think he hunts. The same goes for the cat that had died.

puppies are little dogs.

Sorry everyone, I use a translator most of time. I'm very bad in english production. :?
Thank you for the linguistic info.

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:29 pm

Xon wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

puppies are little dogs.

Sorry everyone, I use a translator most of time. I'm very bad in english production. :?

Thats fine, and practice makes perfect. If there are certain terms that don't seem to be translated properly by a translator (in example, by google translate) you could try looking up the word on wikipedia, and then change the language of the page. I usually do this if Im looking at a herb.

Xon

Postby Xon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:15 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Xon wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:puppies are little dogs.

Thats fine, and practice makes perfect. If there are certain terms that don't seem to be translated properly by a translator (in example, by google translate) you could try looking up the word on wikipedia, and then change the language of the page. I usually do this if Im looking at a herb.

I'll certainly do this. I'm sure that in a few years I will become very better than now.
Thanks sister.