Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
Syntax
Posts: 241
Location: Away Studying

Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Syntax » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:07 am

To the ministry I have updated this with proper spelling and grammar. If It does not get approved, I will understand. My apologies for posting things that did not have proper grammar and spelling. I get caught up in the excitement of a new post and don't take the time to edit properly it. I have also moved it to a more appropriate section.

To my fellow members - please take what I say with "a grain of salt" and double on it with your own research. I am not an expert on biology and have merely written this based on my own findings. What I say below could be wrong. I advise you to use caution when reading any form of literature. Humans make mistakes. If you are more knowledgeable on something I have spoken about within this thread please correct me. I am always willing to be wrong if it means I can learn more!

This thread explains some major flaws with veganism and how it is actually harmful and will only destroy what vegans claim to protect. The first part of this post will speak on common reasons people have used to promote veganism to me in the past and shows how veganism would only stand to make whatever issues they are claiming are caused by eating meat much worse. The second part of this post will describe a not so unreal future if veganism was to take over the world and how it would destroy the the earth entirely. Yes, I understand that veganism is the complete exclusion of dairy products and not just avoiding to eat meat. This post will be centered on those who preach against eating meat though as it is their main issue.

1.deforestation - A lot of vegans use deforestation as a talking point for how eating meat is a direct cause of deforestation. As we are now, we tear down woods to grow food for animals which is true. The issue is that veganism would only stand to make this issue worse. Let's say one day the earth suddenly switch to veganism. If we suddenly switched from meat to veganism, the deforestation rate would go up largely because we would need even more space to grow crops so that humanity can survive. The number of forests we would have left would be near to zero. Veganism will only increase the amount of deforestation because of the need for a plant only food source. The majority of people in the world are meat eaters. As of 2017 the vegan population was only 0.5% http://veganbits.com/vegan-demographics-2017/

2. water conservation - This is a point that vegans bring up because animals and their crops use a large amount of water for growing and for the crops they need. The water we would use for growing an animal vs growing entire countries worth of food is much smaller. If we were to grow nothing but plants then the water crises would be even more dire.

4. climate change - Climate change is bullshit and not a factual thing. It is a Jewish way of taxing people. Read the below posts. Fucking up the environment with chemicals is bad. Like the Great Pacific garbage patch which is 2x bigger than France and made up of 98% plastic. Eating a hamburger will not make the worlds climate change.

viewtopic.php?t=13649

viewtopic.php?t=18607 - Read the HP replies.

5.cancers - This is caused by poor scientific research. Eating meat will not cause cancer. Cancer is caused by carcinogens. Having a lean steak every day won't cause you harm. Know where your food comes from. That is the simplest advice. Don't eat shit with carcinogens in it.

6.heart disease - Another issue caused by poor scientific research. Heart disease and the risk of getting it is caused by lowering your HDL(good cholesterol) and increasing your LDL(bad cholesterol). Trans fats are a large cause of lowing your HDL while increasing your LDL. This causes heart disease. Eating 5 "Triple fried bacon deluxe burgers with extra cheese" every day will increase the risk of your death by a heart attack. You are disrupting your cholesterol levels by doing that. Eating a nice grilled steak every will not lower your HDL especially if it is grass-fed. Grass-fed animals taste fishy because of them having a good diet for them. They have good oils for your HDL Like omega-3 oils. Google "Grass-fed beef taste" And it will show it tastes fishy because of the oils.

7.diabetes - diabetes is caused by 2 things.
a. You consume so much sugar your pancreas cannot handle it
b. Your pancreas dying.

Eating meat alone will not cause either of the above to happen. It has nothing to do with eating meat.

8.liberating animals - Vegans seem to live in a clown world where they think if everyone stopped eating meat, all the animals which are raised for the purpose of food would still be alive. This is an extreme delusion to say the least. Animals which were previously used for the sole purpose of food would be killed and used as fertilizer. It is as simple as that.

This is what would happen if the earth became vegan

a. The death of forests and plants. Upon humanity switching to veganism the starvation crises will be huge. Even if humanity switched slowly, they would eventually need to destroy all forest and plants which do not produce food. Humanities major source of food(meat) would be unavailable and as a result, any plant which did not aid in feeding humanity would be destroyed and replaced with crops

b. The death of earth - Now that the entire earth is nothing more than crops used to feed people we would need much more water. First, we would take every known source of freshwater and use it to grow crops. This would only further aid in the death of animals and humans on top of the starvation. Once we have exhausted our natural fresh water supply we would have to take water from the ocean turn it into freshwater through the process of Desalination. Humanity would die before we use up all the water but the amount of damage done to the earth would be drastic The process of this would kill the earth by robbing it of the one thing all carbon-based life forms need to survive. Water.

c. The death of forests The forests would be destroyed and replaced with crops. Humanity would be in a major starvation crises and remove anything which did not contribute to food.

d. The death of herbivore animals Animals who only eat vegetables would have no purpose in our world anymore and would be hunted down and killed to give nutrients for plants. If left alive they would only serve the purpose of taking the food humanity would desperately need.

e. The death of carnivorous animals. Upon the population of herbivores being destroyed carnivorous animals would be forced to fight each other for food. Over a few years, they would have hunted their own species to near extension and then die from starvation. Alternatively, after the other carnivorous animals were gone they would attack humanity instead of starving to death. As a result humans would start hunting carnivorous animals down for fertilization since all they would contribute is the death of humans who are already struggling to live.

f. The death of your pets. Dogs and cats cannot survive on vegan diets. The food they eat has meat and dairy products in them. The existence of cats, dogs, and pets would be destroyed in under a year. Animals cannot survive without food.

g. The death of all animals. Animals except for bees and other insects who benefit the environment would be destroyed. The only life-forms which would live are those who would contribute someway to food.

h. The death Humanity. After the animals are gone, humanity will survive for a good 10-20 years before the lack of vitamin b12 kills them all. Those who take the vitamin b12 supplements will die of cyanide poisoning(cyanocobalamin) and those who refuse to take the supplement will die from b12 deficiencies.

i. The death of all life on earth. After humanity has died out from lack of vitamin b12 earth would turn into a desert. Humanity would not be around to maintain the fields and keep them and slowly over time the crops would die and leave dust in their place. The entire earth by now would be nothing more than crops and buildings. Without humanity constantly watering the crops and maintain the land it would become brittle. For those of you who have seen what happens when drought lasts a long time know what would happen(the great dust bowl). The winds of the earth would carry dust storms capable of killing any carbon-based life forms. Within a thousand years the earth would be nothing more than a desert with raging dust storms destroying anything that may be left.

VEGANS DO NOT LOVE ANIMALS!

THE END RESULT OF VEGANISM IS THE DESTRUCTION OF EARTH AND EVERY LIFE ON IT!
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

hiddenmantis666
Posts: 30

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby hiddenmantis666 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:36 pm

i dont think life would just perish lmao but rather get much weaker. Vegans got quite the ego thinking they are saving animals but they arent, what would happen if u turned all life to veganism, it would throw everything out of wack, we humans need the nutrition from red meat to function, .... haha and they came out this fucking beyond meat stuff they are trying to sell now is quite laughable, it has less nutrition and less healthy than regular red meat. People are getting played on this vegan fad.

however i do agree that the live of the animals that live in poor conditions just to get slaughtered is rather fucked but it wouldn't be the case if people didn't have kids unintentionally and overpopulate the earth more and more..

All this vegan talk makes me want to eat more red meat than ever lmao

Syntax
Posts: 241
Location: Away Studying

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Syntax » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:45 pm

hiddenmantis666 wrote:i dont think life would just perish lmao but rather get much weaker. Vegans got quite the ego thinking they are saving animals but they arent, what would happen if u turned all life to veganism, it would throw everything out of wack, we humans need the nutrition from red meat to function, .... haha and they came out this fucking beyond meat stuff they are trying to sell now is quite laughable, it has less nutrition and less healthy than regular red meat. People are getting played on this vegan fad.

however i do agree that the live of the animals that live in poor conditions just to get slaughtered is rather fucked but it wouldn't be the case if people didn't have kids unintentionally and overpopulate the earth more and more..

All this vegan talk makes me want to eat more red meat than ever lmao


I believe all life would parish within a thousand years. In the post I wrote a list of things which would fall in order. 0.5% of the world is vegan while 98% at least are meat eaters. Starvation is a big thing that vegans refuse to acknowledge it seems though. There are maybe what? 7 million vegans while there are 7 billion meat eaters.
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

Serpentslight8
Posts: 7

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Serpentslight8 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:24 pm

My opinion is

That on some points yeah you are right our dogs and Cats needs meat to live is a example.
But some are highly exelarated

live on, on only crops?
See crops only is it that Bad? there are many many types of Crops outthere
Who can feed many people and can be cultivated properly and have a Proper Nutrition.

But i get your point too that only vegan diet and Proper nutrition when only based on veganism will be excluded on some point too certain individuals because they must gather veraitys of cropses to get there.

It will by in many cases in the modern (likewise citys )world be purchaseble unnaturly trough Supplements.

But i do know that raising animals ~ meat costs more crops than living from cropses.
I went to a Farmer school and got educated on that matter and finished succesfull that school. I myself have a litle farm at home.
Animals the ones who produce meat dairy weights more than humans needs more energy than humans to produce that type of products thus needs more food than we do to sustain that needs too a Proper enviorment.But as a Farmer to produce you must feed them properly a Good amount of food to gain something from it.When not you only sustain their bodily needs and dont get anything from it. They need more water than we do when we want to produce meat and dairy on mass or properly we must give them the extra amount of food then normaly they would eat give them the proper enviroment etc good meat you get only from your local Farmer so to speak. But in the Citys the reality is VERY Grimm and not everybody can get that Proper meat thus buying it in Store and dont look where it really comes from there the mess begins.

And thus useless over producing of thinks and trowing away is happening.
And it is disgusting to me.

I myself thus am a Vegetarian i personally would go 1 to two weeks vegan for a fasting period otherwise i dont touch anymore meat more for spiritual reasons in the name of our gods and you intake unnecesserally more that dark energy into you than you get normaly from your everyday enemy.

When you cleanse your Aura firstly you remove this thik black layered energy of yours that you cultivate trough eating thinking, watching certain ways negatively and receiving certain dirt from certain individuals and systems .

What i found out for Myself is only when you remove the dominance of that type of energy in your live in your behavior and eatings etc it will be reduced thus the influence of the enemys black magic and general will be reduced and you will get more generaly imune to that because you in you personal level dont resonate and resemble auraly souly mentally speaking anymore to that.

You can eat what ever you want but you should expirience it on every level that you can find out if that type of food helps you spiritually and energeticly speaking.

Every Person who has a proper open psyche and who can properly read energy would tell you that Meat is a source of dominant Dark energy the rest is rajasik (Active energy- Sanskrit Term) Satvik (positive energy ~ Sanskrit Term) These two are in those type of food in a Low Level.

So yeah a hindrence for the more satvik Trend we want to follow and the light body we want to archieve.

Only when you remove this darknes from then only you will advance spiritually .
Renich tasa ubaraka biasa ikar Lucifer.

Ave and thank you Satanas Lucifer Amaymon that you shead your holy satanic luciferic pagan light into my soul and very being , that it guides me and protects me thus makes me Stronger and persistent on that Holy luciferic spiritual path .

So be it forever
666

Serpentslight8
Posts: 7

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Serpentslight8 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:25 pm

My opinion is

That on some points yeah you are right our dogs and Cats needs meat to live is a example.
But some are highly exelarated

live on, on only crops?
See crops only is it that Bad? there are many many types of Crops outthere
Who can feed many people and can be cultivated properly and have a Proper Nutrition.

But i get your point too that only vegan diet and Proper nutrition when only based on veganism will be excluded on some point too certain individuals because they must gather veraitys of cropses to get there.

It will by in many cases in the modern (likewise citys )world be purchaseble unnaturly trough Supplements.

But i do know that raising animals ~ meat costs more crops than living from cropses.
I went to a Farmer school and got educated on that matter and finished succesfull that school. I myself have a litle farm at home.
Animals the ones who produce meat dairy weights more than humans needs more energy than humans to produce that type of products thus needs more food than we do to sustain that needs too a Proper enviorment.But as a Farmer to produce you must feed them properly a Good amount of food to gain something from it.When not you only sustain their bodily needs and dont get anything from it. They need more water than we do when we want to produce meat and dairy on mass or properly we must give them the extra amount of food then normaly they would eat give them the proper enviroment etc good meat you get only from your local Farmer so to speak. But in the Citys the reality is VERY Grimm and not everybody can get that Proper meat thus buying it in Store and dont look where it really comes from there the mess begins.

And thus useless over producing of thinks and trowing away is happening.
And it is disgusting to me.

I myself thus am a Vegetarian i personally would go 1 to two weeks vegan for a fasting period otherwise i dont touch anymore meat more for spiritual reasons in the name of our gods and you intake unnecesserally more that dark energy into you than you get normaly from your everyday enemy.

When you cleanse your Aura firstly you remove this thik black layered energy of yours that you cultivate trough eating thinking, watching certain ways negatively and receiving certain dirt from certain individuals and systems .

What i found out for Myself is only when you remove the dominance of that type of energy in your live in your behavior and eatings etc it will be reduced thus the influence of the enemys black magic and general will be reduced and you will get more generaly imune to that because you in you personal level dont resonate and resemble auraly souly mentally speaking anymore to that.

You can eat what ever you want but you should expirience it on every level that you can find out if that type of food helps you spiritually and energeticly speaking.

Every Person who has a proper open psyche and who can properly read energy would tell you that Meat is a source of dominant Dark energy the rest is rajasik (Active energy- Sanskrit Term) Satvik (positive energy ~ Sanskrit Term) These two are in those type of food in a Low Level.

So yeah a hindrence for the more satvik Trend we want to follow and the light body we want to archieve.

Only when you remove this darknes from then only you will advance spiritually .
Renich tasa ubaraka biasa ikar Lucifer.

Ave and thank you Satanas Lucifer Amaymon that you shead your holy satanic luciferic pagan light into my soul and very being , that it guides me and protects me thus makes me Stronger and persistent on that Holy luciferic spiritual path .

So be it forever
666

Aquarius
Posts: 3141

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Aquarius » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:40 pm

Serpentslight8 wrote:My opinion is

That on some points yeah you are right our dogs and Cats needs meat to live is a example.
But some are highly exelarated

live on, on only crops?
See crops only is it that Bad? there are many many types of Crops outthere
Who can feed many people and can be cultivated properly and have a Proper Nutrition.

But i get your point too that only vegan diet and Proper nutrition when only based on veganism will be excluded on some point too certain individuals because they must gather veraitys of cropses to get there.

It will by in many cases in the modern (likewise citys )world be purchaseble unnaturly trough Supplements.

But i do know that raising animals ~ meat costs more crops than living from cropses.
I went to a Farmer school and got educated on that matter and finished succesfull that school. I myself have a litle farm at home.
Animals the ones who produce meat dairy weights more than humans needs more energy than humans to produce that type of products thus needs more food than we do to sustain that needs too a Proper enviorment.But as a Farmer to produce you must feed them properly a Good amount of food to gain something from it.When not you only sustain their bodily needs and dont get anything from it. They need more water than we do when we want to produce meat and dairy on mass or properly we must give them the extra amount of food then normaly they would eat give them the proper enviroment etc good meat you get only from your local Farmer so to speak. But in the Citys the reality is VERY Grimm and not everybody can get that Proper meat thus buying it in Store and dont look where it really comes from there the mess begins.

And thus useless over producing of thinks and trowing away is happening.
And it is disgusting to me.

I myself thus am a Vegetarian i personally would go 1 to two weeks vegan for a fasting period otherwise i dont touch anymore meat more for spiritual reasons in the name of our gods and you intake unnecesserally more that dark energy into you than you get normaly from your everyday enemy.

When you cleanse your Aura firstly you remove this thik black layered energy of yours that you cultivate trough eating thinking, watching certain ways negatively and receiving certain dirt from certain individuals and systems .

What i found out for Myself is only when you remove the dominance of that type of energy in your live in your behavior and eatings etc it will be reduced thus the influence of the enemys black magic and general will be reduced and you will get more generaly imune to that because you in you personal level dont resonate and resemble auraly souly mentally speaking anymore to that.

You can eat what ever you want but you should expirience it on every level that you can find out if that type of food helps you spiritually and energeticly speaking.

Every Person who has a proper open psyche and who can properly read energy would tell you that Meat is a source of dominant Dark energy the rest is rajasik (Active energy- Sanskrit Term) Satvik (positive energy ~ Sanskrit Term) These two are in those type of food in a Low Level.

So yeah a hindrence for the more satvik Trend we want to follow and the light body we want to archieve.

Only when you remove this darknes from then only you will advance spiritually .
There are no spiritual "benefits" in not eating meat, I suggest you get your knowledge only from the JoS websites as new age websites promoting veganism arent good sources. Meat is great.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Shael
Posts: 1147

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Shael » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:41 pm

Serpentslight8 wrote:I myself thus am a Vegetarian i personally would go 1 to two weeks vegan for a fasting period otherwise i dont touch anymore meat more for spiritual reasons in the name of our gods and you intake unnecesserally more that dark energy into you than you get normaly from your everyday enemy.

When you cleanse your Aura firstly you remove this thik black layered energy of yours that you cultivate trough eating thinking, watching certain ways negatively and receiving certain dirt from certain individuals and systems .

What i found out for Myself is only when you remove the dominance of that type of energy in your live in your behavior and eatings etc it will be reduced thus the influence of the enemys black magic and general will be reduced and you will get more generaly imune to that because you in you personal level dont resonate and resemble auraly souly mentally speaking anymore to that.

You can eat what ever you want but you should expirience it on every level that you can find out if that type of food helps you spiritually and energeticly speaking.

Every Person who has a proper open psyche and who can properly read energy would tell you that Meat is a source of dominant Dark energy the rest is rajasik (Active energy- Sanskrit Term) Satvik (positive energy ~ Sanskrit Term) These two are in those type of food in a Low Level.

So yeah a hindrence for the more satvik Trend we want to follow and the light body we want to archieve.

Only when you remove this darknes from then only you will advance spiritually .
This is hot garbage. It has been proven many times by our HPs that Vegetarianism and Veganism is unhealthy and unnatural. Meat doesnt have any (((dark energy))) in it as you claim. Eating meat regularly is an important part of a healthy diet for essentially everyone regardless of body-type. Some may need it more and some less, but it remains of high importance regardless for everybody, without exception. A balanced diet of ethically produced foods is the way to go.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

Yurei
Posts: 14

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Yurei » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:12 pm

Brilliant post.

Syntax
Posts: 241
Location: Away Studying

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Syntax » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:39 pm

Yurei wrote:Brilliant post.


My gratitude for your praise. Thank you.
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

Serpentslight8
Posts: 7

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Serpentslight8 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Shael wrote:
Serpentslight8 wrote:I myself thus am a Vegetarian i personally would go 1 to two weeks vegan for a fasting period otherwise i dont touch anymore meat more for spiritual reasons in the name of our gods and you intake unnecesserally more that dark energy into you than you get normaly from your everyday enemy.

When you cleanse your Aura firstly you remove this thik black layered energy of yours that you cultivate trough eating thinking, watching certain ways negatively and receiving certain dirt from certain individuals and systems .

What i found out for Myself is only when you remove the dominance of that type of energy in your live in your behavior and eatings etc it will be reduced thus the influence of the enemys black magic and general will be reduced and you will get more generaly imune to that because you in you personal level dont resonate and resemble auraly souly mentally speaking anymore to that.

You can eat what ever you want but you should expirience it on every level that you can find out if that type of food helps you spiritually and energeticly speaking.

Every Person who has a proper open psyche and who can properly read energy would tell you that Meat is a source of dominant Dark energy the rest is rajasik (Active energy- Sanskrit Term) Satvik (positive energy ~ Sanskrit Term) These two are in those type of food in a Low Level.

So yeah a hindrence for the more satvik Trend we want to follow and the light body we want to archieve.

Only when you remove this darknes from then only you will advance spiritually .
This is hot garbage. It has been proven many times by our HPs that Vegetarianism and Veganism is unhealthy and unnatural. Meat doesnt have any (((dark energy))) in it as you claim. Eating meat regularly is an important part of a healthy diet for essentially everyone regardless of body-type. Some may need it more and some less, but it remains of high importance regardless for everybody, without exception. A balanced diet of ethically produced foods is the way to go.




In regards to that i am not new and i study very much jos every day not really New age stuff.

I wanna have the Proper link to that what she has written about vegetarian or diet i read sum Stuff from her too on that regards but that one no not really.

Butt for me it goes well Ok?
Im doing this now 4 years 2 years now completely previosly i lapsed but now im fully dedicated i dont want to Stop.

And its my own decision i life well with.

So yeah thanks regardless.
Renich tasa ubaraka biasa ikar Lucifer.

Ave and thank you Satanas Lucifer Amaymon that you shead your holy satanic luciferic pagan light into my soul and very being , that it guides me and protects me thus makes me Stronger and persistent on that Holy luciferic spiritual path .

So be it forever
666

Syntax
Posts: 241
Location: Away Studying

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Syntax » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:41 am

Serpentslight8 wrote:
Shael wrote:
Serpentslight8 wrote:I myself thus am a Vegetarian i personally would go 1 to two weeks vegan for a fasting period otherwise i dont touch anymore meat more for spiritual reasons in the name of our gods and you intake unnecesserally more that dark energy into you than you get normaly from your everyday enemy.

When you cleanse your Aura firstly you remove this thik black layered energy of yours that you cultivate trough eating thinking, watching certain ways negatively and receiving certain dirt from certain individuals and systems .

What i found out for Myself is only when you remove the dominance of that type of energy in your live in your behavior and eatings etc it will be reduced thus the influence of the enemys black magic and general will be reduced and you will get more generaly imune to that because you in you personal level dont resonate and resemble auraly souly mentally speaking anymore to that.

You can eat what ever you want but you should expirience it on every level that you can find out if that type of food helps you spiritually and energeticly speaking.

Every Person who has a proper open psyche and who can properly read energy would tell you that Meat is a source of dominant Dark energy the rest is rajasik (Active energy- Sanskrit Term) Satvik (positive energy ~ Sanskrit Term) These two are in those type of food in a Low Level.

So yeah a hindrence for the more satvik Trend we want to follow and the light body we want to archieve.

Only when you remove this darknes from then only you will advance spiritually .
This is hot garbage. It has been proven many times by our HPs that Vegetarianism and Veganism is unhealthy and unnatural. Meat doesnt have any (((dark energy))) in it as you claim. Eating meat regularly is an important part of a healthy diet for essentially everyone regardless of body-type. Some may need it more and some less, but it remains of high importance regardless for everybody, without exception. A balanced diet of ethically produced foods is the way to go.




In regards to that i am not new and i study very much jos every day not really New age stuff.

I wanna have the Proper link to that what she has written about vegetarian or diet i read sum Stuff from her too on that regards but that one no not really.

Butt for me it goes well Ok?
Im doing this now 4 years 2 years now completely previosly i lapsed but now im fully dedicated i dont want to Stop.

And its my own decision i life well with.

So yeah thanks regardless.


Veganism and vegetarianism are unhealthy and non human diets. If you want to slowly kill yourself due to ignorance then do it in private and avoid pushing your anti-life diet on the forums.

Read this

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2060

Then this

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12460
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

Serpentslight8
Posts: 7

Re: Reason why Vegans do not love animals

Postby Serpentslight8 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:41 am

Syntax wrote:
Serpentslight8 wrote:
Shael wrote:This is hot garbage. It has been proven many times by our HPs that Vegetarianism and Veganism is unhealthy and unnatural. Meat doesnt have any (((dark energy))) in it as you claim. Eating meat regularly is an important part of a healthy diet for essentially everyone regardless of body-type. Some may need it more and some less, but it remains of high importance regardless for everybody, without exception. A balanced diet of ethically produced foods is the way to go.




In regards to that i am not new and i study very much jos every day not really New age stuff.

I wanna have the Proper link to that what she has written about vegetarian or diet i read sum Stuff from her too on that regards but that one no not really.

Butt for me it goes well Ok?
Im doing this now 4 years 2 years now completely previosly i lapsed but now im fully dedicated i dont want to Stop.

And its my own decision i life well with.

So yeah thanks regardless.


Veganism and vegetarianism are unhealthy and non human diets. If you want to slowly kill yourself due to ignorance then do it in private and avoid pushing your anti-life diet on the forums.

Read this

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2060

Then this

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12460



Ok thanks
Renich tasa ubaraka biasa ikar Lucifer.

Ave and thank you Satanas Lucifer Amaymon that you shead your holy satanic luciferic pagan light into my soul and very being , that it guides me and protects me thus makes me Stronger and persistent on that Holy luciferic spiritual path .

So be it forever
666


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest