on sekmet

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

http:www.blacksforsatan.org - BLACKS FOR SATAN WEBSITE

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey
shinninglight

on sekmet

Postby shinninglight » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:08 am

hey i was wandering since almost all the gods are nordic and some are brown and other races then i thougth about sekmet and what her role is,maybe she participated on creating the black race,since the white race are decendants of satan,maybe the black race are decendants of her.i mean her genes was used in the black race creation.
this makes sense as she is a black goddess

secondly why does the egyptian mythology says that sekmet is the oldest god,that she even existed before Ra.

it makes me feel good know there are other black races in the universe.i wonder if they share the same triat like us.
HAIL SATAN

SETI

Re: on sekmet

Postby SETI » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:58 pm

I cant really say if sekhmet was part of the gods who created blacks with her genes.blacks dont look like a race that come racially from a god i mean look at how we degenerated rapidly than other races(africans were devolving before jews attacked africa).we dont look like sekhmet(blond hair) or other black god(they have straight hair) except the black skin. but there is a possiblity.I am having a feeling that most egyptian gods are dark skinned even on the jos website demon gods section.why is it that it is majorly blacks that has egyptian culture.other races are derived from vedic culture which aryan culture and the gods are aryan so why egyptian culture which is different? I don't know if Sekhmet is older than Ra but in Egyptian mythology sekhmet is associated with Hathor(loving,creating etc) having the opposite character of Hathor as in destruction,anger etc.since Hathor is the mother of the gods and sekhmet is associated with Hathor,it kind of fit that sekhmet is older than Ra.

SETI

Postby SETI » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:14 am

The most important star in nubia/egypt is the sirius star system although Orion is important.the dogon knew of the very dense mass of sirius b star and the name of the metal in the star.i think some of the gods(egyptian gods) lived or still living on sirius, why the indept knowledge of of the star .even the way pyramids are built,is related and have reverence to sirius.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:24 am

shinninglight wrote:hey i was wandering since almost all the gods are nordic and some are brown and other races then i thougth about sekmet and what her role is,maybe she participated on creating the black race,since the white race are decendants of satan,maybe the black race are decendants of her.i mean her genes was used in the black race creation.
this makes sense as she is a black goddess

secondly why does the egyptian mythology says that sekmet is the oldest god,that she even existed before Ra.

it makes me feel good know there are other black races in the universe.i wonder if they share the same triat like us.

That is a possibility but there are tons of universes out there so it could have been genes from a solar system with a black civilization. HP Jake Carlsons website describes a planet where it is all blacks and it is a planet in the same solar system as Satan's white planet. For example take wooly mammoths they went extinct but if there is a spiritual reality (the key of genetics) then those wooly mammoths would just be on a different planet in a different solar system trying to advance themselves.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:01 pm

SETI wrote:I cant really say if sekhmet was part of the gods who created blacks with her genes.blacks dont look like a race that come racially from a god i mean look at how we degenerated rapidly than other races(africans were devolving before jews attacked africa).we dont look like sekhmet(blond hair) or other black god(they have straight hair) except the black skin. but there is a possiblity.I am having a feeling that most egyptian gods are dark skinned even on the jos website demon gods section.why is it that it is majorly blacks that has egyptian culture.other races are derived from vedic culture which aryan culture and the gods are aryan so why egyptian culture which is different? I don't know if Sekhmet is older than Ra but in Egyptian mythology sekhmet is associated with Hathor(loving,creating etc) having the opposite character of Hathor as in destruction,anger etc.since Hathor is the mother of the gods and sekhmet is associated with Hathor,it kind of fit that sekhmet is older than Ra.

when maxine said sekmets hair was blond she didnt say if it is straight,even the gods have blonde hair but some aryan race have black hair.also how did africa degenerate before the jews,christian presence in africa caused the degeneration,which started in ethiopia as africa still hard many traditional empires most of which still existed till the 18th century such as the benin and ashanti empire.
have you listen to credo mutwa,a zulu shaman in south africa,yes most of our gods are associated with sirius B and there have been many gods who have visited africa,according to him he says that africans where visited by white alien who at that time showed them the symbol of the cross,this was before christianity was brought to africa,the africans where familiar with the christian cross even before christianity came,given that this has to do with christianity it must have been the enermy.now for most who now about the beings in the galaxies know thar there are other white gods who do not come from satans races and most if then do not have good intension towards us,so this gods may have participated in indoctrinating africans to accept christianity,this is why when the portugese came with the christian cross most african countries accepted christianity easily,this is because they thought this beings have come back,many african tribes took the europians to be this white gods who visted them that us why most of them accepted christianity.and what you say about egypt is true,i mean i have a question.
now given that the black race have been here since the gods and they helped the gods on this planet this means that the black race already knew the gods a very long time ago,this can be seen in the cave mines in south africa were most of them were used to mine for gold,which they are one of the oldest structure we have.
if ancient africans knee the gods before egypt,i dont get how they would have taken there knowlegde from egypt.i mean most of the egyptian gods can be relates to african god such as Ra which is called Re in some african culture and rana in hausa culture.dosnt this proves that africans knew of these gods before the egyptians.and this gods might have been worshiped and then spread to egypt.and not the other way around.
also i wouldnt know if egypt eas black but hps shannon said lilith told her egypt was predominatly white before other races joined this make sense as egyptians where formally the decendants of atlantis,when atlantis was destroyed some of the inhabitants moved to egypt and built the pryramids,as we know the egyptians we say on the walls of egypt met the pyramids there and the pyramid and sphinxs are both older that egypt.so there was a formal white civilization there i believe.but i would like to say that te kushites where blacks,because the kushites had one of the strongest armies in africa and their armies where never conquered by outside forces,this would have been black africans for if it was not then their is no way they would have stood agaisnt other african countries around them and had won all of them.also their facial futures in the egyptians shown then to be black africans and the kushites where known to have existed before egypt.

what am trying to say is that i think there is more to african than we already know.it is sad that most of our history have been buried and the jewish rothschild spends billions in terminating any clear evidence in showing our history not to talk of the jewish religion of christianity and islam hit us hard.
i certainly hope we can be able to recover this lost history.to take our place as we are a deep race.
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:31 pm

since satan and the demons are mostly white it makes sense that they would have needed the genes of black gods to create the black races,am not trying to say here that we were created by black gods,sure we were created by satan,and we are of satan but am taking of our genetics,i think we might have god relations from other planets.
HAIL SATAN

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 am

SETI wrote:why is it that it is majorly blacks that has egyptian culture.other races are derived from vedic culture which aryan culture and the gods are aryan so why egyptian culture which is different?

Egypt was a part of that same Vedic Aryan culture and was originally built by the Aryans. I very highly recommend reading a book called "The Lost Civilization of Lemuria" by Frank Joseph, Unfortunately I couldn't find a PDF to share, but it isn't too much money to buy. It describes in full detail how every artifact and remnant from every culture on the planet is all traced back to the same origins. A global civilization centered and ran from a continent of island chains in the Pacific called Mu or Lemuria, sunk underwater 14,000 years ago. The people who escaped brought their culture and advancements with them as they traveled all over the world teaching the locals and looking for places to live. These are the founders of the cultures of India, China, Native North and South Americans, Australian Aboriginals, most of Africa, all of Europe. There are still structures over the world, a lot in South America, Egypt, and Northern China that show this.

Egypt was a trading outpost of the civilization of Mu, a direct arm of this culture. This is why Egypt is so advanced, every place that this culture touched had a scientific understanding in absolute unity with nature, there was nothing that they couldn't do. There are remnants in the Pacific of structures so large that modern technology can't even dream of a way to recreate them even on a small scale. Technology that easily dwarfs the pyramids built with hundreds of millions of tons of magnetic basalt that were levitated into the air and placed by sorcerers, on these tiny islands in the middle of nowhere. These are electromagnetic signal towers that shoot the Earth's protective energy into the atmosphere in such a way that they would defuse hurricanes before they started and protect the entire Pacific ocean from any damage. And giant mountains of farmland that could feed possibly billions of people.

In every culture on the planet, in their most earliest stories, they all describe the great flood (which sank Lemuria to the bottom of the ocean) and how Aryan sorcerers came to them from the land in the water to teach them everything about science, religion, survival, and advancement in every way. They brought all the culture to every land on the planet. When it is mentioned in sermons that Satanism comes from a land in the East, it is this sunken continent. The Vedas and all others of the oldest texts of the Indians, Egyptians, and whatever else may still be surviving were all written in Mu. Much of the Vedas even contain physical descriptions of this sunken land, obviously before it sunk. That's why they can't find the locations that they are based on, they're under the ocean now; and why they don't know how old the Vedas are. From Lemuria/Mu is where Satan and the gods physically lived on Earth and guided humanity. The majority of the gods who guide Earth are actually people who lived in this continent who all had risen serpents, so when they drowned they continued to lead us as they had already become gods so they didn't need to physically live here anyway. This is where many of the younger gods come from, the ones who are about 50,000 years old or less.

https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Civilizatio ... of+lemuria The almost overwhelming amount of facts and research on every single page is like nothing I've ever seen before. This is easily one of the most important books anyone can read, I think. It will definitely change how you see the world.
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:26 am

The ancient cross was a Pagan symbol the Christians didn't start to use the cross till the seventh century AC. Till then they called it a Satanic Pagan symbol.

shinninglight wrote:
SETI wrote:I cant really say if sekhmet was part of the gods who created blacks with her genes.blacks dont look like a race that come racially from a god i mean look at how we degenerated rapidly than other races(africans were devolving before jews attacked africa).we dont look like sekhmet(blond hair) or other black god(they have straight hair) except the black skin. but there is a possiblity.I am having a feeling that most egyptian gods are dark skinned even on the jos website demon gods section.why is it that it is majorly blacks that has egyptian culture.other races are derived from vedic culture which aryan culture and the gods are aryan so why egyptian culture which is different? I don't know if Sekhmet is older than Ra but in Egyptian mythology sekhmet is associated with Hathor(loving,creating etc) having the opposite character of Hathor as in destruction,anger etc.since Hathor is the mother of the gods and sekhmet is associated with Hathor,it kind of fit that sekhmet is older than Ra.

when maxine said sekmets hair was blond she didnt say if it is straight,even the gods have blonde hair but some aryan race have black hair.also how did africa degenerate before the jews,christian presence in africa caused the degeneration,which started in ethiopia as africa still hard many traditional empires most of which still existed till the 18th century such as the benin and ashanti empire.
have you listen to credo mutwa,a zulu shaman in south africa,yes most of our gods are associated with sirius B and there have been many gods who have visited africa,according to him he says that africans where visited by white alien who at that time showed them the symbol of the cross,this was before christianity was brought to africa,the africans where familiar with the christian cross even before christianity came,given that this has to do with christianity it must have been the enermy.now for most who now about the beings in the galaxies know thar there are other white gods who do not come from satans races and most if then do not have good intension towards us,so this gods may have participated in indoctrinating africans to accept christianity,this is why when the portugese came with the christian cross most african countries accepted christianity easily,this is because they thought this beings have come back,many african tribes took the europians to be this white gods who visted them that us why most of them accepted christianity.and what you say about egypt is true,i mean i have a question.
now given that the black race have been here since the gods and they helped the gods on this planet this means that the black race already knew the gods a very long time ago,this can be seen in the cave mines in south africa were most of them were used to mine for gold,which they are one of the oldest structure we have.
if ancient africans knee the gods before egypt,i dont get how they would have taken there knowlegde from egypt.i mean most of the egyptian gods can be relates to african god such as Ra which is called Re in some african culture and rana in hausa culture.dosnt this proves that africans knew of these gods before the egyptians.and this gods might have been worshiped and then spread to egypt.and not the other way around.
also i wouldnt know if egypt eas black but hps shannon said lilith told her egypt was predominatly white before other races joined this make sense as egyptians where formally the decendants of atlantis,when atlantis was destroyed some of the inhabitants moved to egypt and built the pryramids,as we know the egyptians we say on the walls of egypt met the pyramids there and the pyramid and sphinxs are both older that egypt.so there was a formal white civilization there i believe.but i would like to say that te kushites where blacks,because the kushites had one of the strongest armies in africa and their armies where never conquered by outside forces,this would have been black africans for if it was not then their is no way they would have stood agaisnt other african countries around them and had won all of them.also their facial futures in the egyptians shown then to be black africans and the kushites where known to have existed before egypt.

what am trying to say is that i think there is more to african than we already know.it is sad that most of our history have been buried and the jewish rothschild spends billions in terminating any clear evidence in showing our history not to talk of the jewish religion of christianity and islam hit us hard.
i certainly hope we can be able to recover this lost history.to take our place as we are a deep race.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 pm

oops :o,so much mistakes,lete correct my english

when maxine said sekmets hair was blond she didnt say if it is straight,even the gods have blonde hair but some aryan race have black hair.also how did africa degenerate before the jews,christian presence in africa caused the degeneration,which started in ethiopia as africa still had many traditional empires most of which still existed till the 18th century such as the benin and ashanti empire.
have you listened to credo mutwa,a zulu shaman in south africa,yes most of our gods are associated with sirius B and there have been many gods who have visited africa,according to him he says that africans where visited by white alien who at that time showed them the symbol of the cross,this was before christianity was brought to africa,the africans where familiar with the christian cross even before christianity came,given that this has to do with christianity it must have been the enermy.now for most who know about the beings in the galaxies know that there are other white gods who do not come from satans races and most of them do not benelolent,so this gods may have participated in indoctrinating africans to accept christianity,this is why when the portugese came with the christian cross most african countries accepted christianity easily,this is because they thought this beings have come back,many african tribes took the europians to be this white gods who visted them that is why most of them accepted christianity.and what you say about egypt is true,i mean i have a question.
if ancient africans knew the gods before egypt,i dont get how they would have taken there knowlegde from egypt.i mean most of the egyptian gods can be relates to african gods such as Ra which is called Re in some african culture and rana in hausa culture.dosnt this proves that africans knew of these gods before the egyptians.and this gods might have been worshiped and then spread to egypt.and not the other way around.
also i wouldnt know if egypt was black but hps shannon said lilith told her egypt was predominatly white before other races joined,this makes sense as tbe early egyptians where formally the decendants of atlantis,when atlantis was destroyed some of the inhabitants moved to egypt and built the pryramids,as we know the egyptians we see on the walls of egypt met the pyramids there and the pyramid and sphinxs are both older that egypt.so there was a former white civilization there i believe.but i would like to say that the kushites where blacks,because the kushites had one of the strongest armies in africa and their armies where never conquered by outside forces,this would have been black africans for if it was not then their is no way they would have stood agaisnt other african territories around them and had defeated all of them.also their facial futures in the egyptians shown them to be black africans and the kushites where known to have existed before the traditional egypt.

HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:03 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The ancient cross was a Pagan symbol the Christians didn't start to use the cross till the seventh century AC. Till then they called it a Satanic Pagan symbol.

shinninglight wrote:

are you talking about the equal arm cross
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
SETI wrote:why is it that it is majorly blacks that has egyptian culture.other races are derived from vedic culture which aryan culture and the gods are aryan so why egyptian culture which is different?

Egypt was a part of that same Vedic Aryan culture and was originally built by the Aryans. I very highly recommend reading a book called "The Lost Civilization of Lemuria" by Frank Joseph, Unfortunately I couldn't find a PDF to share, but it isn't too much money to buy. It describes in full detail how every artifact and remnant from every culture on the planet is all traced back to the same origins. A global civilization centered and ran from a continent of island chains in the Pacific called Mu or Lemuria, sunk underwater 14,000 years ago. The people who escaped brought their culture and advancements with them as they traveled all over the world teaching the locals and looking for places to live. These are the founders of the cultures of India, China, Native North and South Americans, Australian Aboriginals, most of Africa, all of Europe. There are still structures over the world, a lot in South America, Egypt, and Northern China that show this.

Egypt was a trading outpost of the civilization of Mu, a direct arm of this culture. This is why Egypt is so advanced, every place that this culture touched had a scientific understanding in absolute unity with nature, there was nothing that they couldn't do. There are remnants in the Pacific of structures so large that modern technology can't even dream of a way to recreate them even on a small scale. Technology that easily dwarfs the pyramids built with hundreds of millions of tons of magnetic basalt that were levitated into the air and placed by sorcerers, on these tiny islands in the middle of nowhere. These are electromagnetic signal towers that shoot the Earth's protective energy into the atmosphere in such a way that they would defuse hurricanes before they started and protect the entire Pacific ocean from any damage. And giant mountains of farmland that could feed possibly billions of people.

In every culture on the planet, in their most earliest stories, they all describe the great flood (which sank Lemuria to the bottom of the ocean) and how Aryan sorcerers came to them from the land in the water to teach them everything about science, religion, survival, and advancement in every way. They brought all the culture to every land on the planet. When it is mentioned in sermons that Satanism comes from a land in the East, it is this sunken continent. The Vedas and all others of the oldest texts of the Indians, Egyptians, and whatever else may still be surviving were all written in Mu. Much of the Vedas even contain physical descriptions of this sunken land, obviously before it sunk. That's why they can't find the locations that they are based on, they're under the ocean now; and why they don't know how old the Vedas are. From Lemuria/Mu is where Satan and the gods physically lived on Earth and guided humanity. The majority of the gods who guide Earth are actually people who lived in this continent who all had risen serpents, so when they drowned they continued to lead us as they had already become gods so they didn't need to physically live here anyway. This is where many of the younger gods come from, the ones who are about 50,000 years old or less.

https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Civilizatio ... of+lemuria The almost overwhelming amount of facts and research on every single page is like nothing I've ever seen before. This is easily one of the most important books anyone can read, I think. It will definitely change how you see the world.

the sumerian script says the gods divided themselves to rule different part of the world,wasnt this other places your talking about already pagans before they were visited by this beings.i think there is more to this.
HAIL SATAN

SETI

Postby SETI » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:06 am

Yes,i have watched credo mutwa's videos like "celestial knowledge" and "the reptillian agenda"and articles.something caught my mind when watching the 'celestial knowledge' video, credo said that the Nommo told our ancestors that because, humans were vicious,so aggresive, that other other ET races combined forces to fight them and drove them from the centre the star flower(the galazy) and then seek refuge in this forgotten world of ours(Earth)".who were the viscious,aggressive race? it does sound like our Nordic gods and black africans fit the description(being aggressive).The nommo said if we get rid of hatred and wars that the nommo will take us by the hand take us to where we once were in the stars.the nommo also said if a race do not reach the stars sonner or later the race dies out.if you look at it,our aggressiveness and wars among our selves dont allow us to grow.check out this book 'The Akan;the akan,other africans and the sirius star system'.it has indepth knowledge on africans.

SETI

Postby SETI » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:28 am

This book, 'The Akan' says that black were originally created a "guardian race".a guardian race is one which has the genetic specifications of a planet(Earth) and frequencies(blacks are closer to the earth) whose role is to maintain the planet earth energies and creation,opening and closing of earth's dimensional portals through which other beings come and leave the planet and manupulation of the weather.this is done through sending rhythmic energies like singing,dancing,drumming.in black africa, our ancestors knows how to cause the rain to fall and others with a specific drumming and dancing.nowadays,the guardians are african gay people called GATEKEEPERS.I guess this is why black africans are rhythmic in movement like dancing.check out this shaman, 'Malidoma Some' his book 'of water and spirit',credo mutwa - 'indaba,my children'.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:49 pm

something for me to dive deeper in to :P
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:24 pm

SETI wrote:This book, 'The Akan' says that black were originally created a "guardian race".a guardian race is one which has the genetic specifications of a planet(Earth) and frequencies(blacks are closer to the earth) whose role is to maintain the planet earth energies and creation,opening and closing of earth's dimensional portals through which other beings come and leave the planet and manupulation of the weather.this is done through sending rhythmic energies like singing,dancing,drumming.in black africa, our ancestors knows how to cause the rain to fall and others with a specific drumming and dancing.nowadays,the guardians are african gay people called GATEKEEPERS.I guess this is why black africans are rhythmic in movement like dancing.check out this shaman, 'Malidoma Some' his book 'of water and spirit',credo mutwa - 'indaba,my children'.

nice article brother,now i would have liked to know if what credo mutwa said was true because according to other records we were made as slaves to the gods who then decided to give us enlightnment.the nommo being fish like beings,i dont know how they have to do with our creation.this confuses me as they are said to come from sirius,the dogon said this,credo said this and even the egyptian pyramis points to the sirius star.i believe this will take so many research to figure out,also i will try and get those books so i can learn more

hail the Gods
HAIL SATAN

SETI

Postby SETI » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:01 pm

Nommo called 'mami wata in my tribe' being fish like beings is an allegory not real beings with a fish body.even a hogon(dogon priest) ogotemelli who first gave the nommo,sirius star stories to foreigners said that their ancestors had seen the nordic gods.it seems that africans were also ruled by friendly non nordic(human like) beings.blacks were not created slaves but workers.the ones used by the gods are genetically engineered from indiginous hominis like homo erectus but without a soul, i guess.i think ancient blacks(before enlightment,having soul) were slavishly used by reptilians called 'chitauli' for africans probably captured,there are accout of this(i guess this is why our immediate ancestors had reptilian influences).i believe credo accounts are true,he is the highest zulu 'sanusi'(shaman) and the stories are passed orally for generations.

SETI

Postby SETI » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:06 pm

'The Akan' book is in pdf form.its free

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:29 pm

SETI wrote:Nommo called 'mami wata in my tribe' being fish like beings is an allegory not real beings with a fish body.even a hogon(dogon priest) ogotemelli who first gave the nommo,sirius star stories to foreigners said that their ancestors had seen the nordic gods.it seems that africans were also ruled by friendly non nordic(human like) beings.blacks were not created slaves but workers.the ones used by the gods are genetically engineered from indiginous hominis like homo erectus but without a soul, i guess.i think ancient blacks(before enlightment,having soul) were slavishly used by reptilians called 'chitauli' for africans probably captured,there are accout of this(i guess this is why our immediate ancestors had reptilian influences).i believe credo accounts are true,he is the highest zulu 'sanusi'(shaman) and the stories are passed orally for generations.

credo discribed the nommo as beings with scales fingers and toes,am guessing you are from igbo,so am i,but the mami water are said to be water spirits and are older than the igbo gods even amadioha the chief god,mami water is the oldest deity in igbo land,i dont know anyway maybe the water nature could be an allegory,as for reptilians they have been here a long time,and they use to be rude and merciless to early humans,even though this humans saw them as gods,he also say the reptilians gave early humans language which closed their telepathic abilities as early humans used to communicate telepathically,in all the stories the reptilians are the same,ruthless to humanity and cruel to us.it is no wonder they are such evil.
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:31 pm

SETI wrote:'The Akan' book is in pdf form.its free

ok
HAIL SATAN

SETI

Postby SETI » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:24 pm

I am a yoruba by tribe.you know africans when telling stories mix the real information with allegories which makes the story interesting.if telling the sumerian creation story to children,it might be boring but like in an african way which includes dancing/demonstration potraying the nommo gods as real fishlike beings.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:12 pm

SETI wrote:I am a yoruba by tribe.you know africans when telling stories mix the real information with allegories which makes the story interesting.if telling the sumerian creation story to children,it might be boring but like in an african way which includes dancing/demonstration potraying the nommo gods as real fishlike beings.

ok,now i get you
HAIL SATAN