Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Metaphysics of the Black Race

Shannon

This is a continuation of a post I wrote on the main group about Black gentiles.

The races are on different levels, different stages of evolution. The races also are correspondent to different aspect of the elements.

When you look at the scientific data on the races, it becomes clear that there is a metaphysical connection.
Think of what the races stand for and represent and not about what they lack.

The black race has a higher reproduction rate, a shorter gestation period, faster development and overall maturity, increased sociability, confidence, higher fertility, higher hormones, i.e Testosterone, greater muscular definition/strength, and so fourth. (Biological efficiency.) We have a warrior- like nature and more of a physical edge.

What the above means is that our race was created by the gods and we have naturally been bestowed these traits by the gods and by nature.We are an advanced worker and we played a role in helping the gods to build a civilization here on earth hence our primary directive and nature is on the physical. We embody the earth principle. Movement, rhythm and sensuousness are the exalted aspects. You see this also in how we are built and shaped and toned. Rhythm and dance is highly spiritual, and is a high form of expression for blacks, especially in Africa. This goes into our roots and wiring and is also the basis of traditional African spirituality. You even see this in the Americas at Xian churches and certain congregations when they are worked up into a spiritual frenzy...

Blacks are inclined to dance and move.

The black race is primal, passionate and instinctual.
When you look at the elements and parts of nature, you have aspects such as the material, ethereal and mental, the 4 elements and so on. The black race falls at the lower level and when I say that, I mean the primal and basic state of creation because there are all levels. The primal and basic state puts emphasis on the material and earthly plane which governs the body, sex, sensuality, rhythm, base desires, instinct and being grounded.

The black race embodies these traits if one observes. Sociable, community oriented, sexual, rhythmic and instinctual. These can go both ways- the negative and positive. What we need to do is focus on and elevate our best traits and be warriors while controlling our qualities from manifesting into the negative.

Evidence of the black race's history and function can be seen in the mines and hidden ruins of Africa. There have been remnants of cities and such found with still more being unearthed. In the book " Temples of the African gods" there are photos that show evidence of underground and semi- elevated civilizations. There are also left overs of monoliths, elaborate stone walls and channels. These are several thousand years old. This is another reason to continue to study Africa, especially the south..

Since there is an emphasis on the physical, creative intelligence is not our highest point and that is okay especially when you understand why we were created. The only issue that will not be accepted is allowing ourselves to be dumb downed, weakened and stripped of common sense, morality and potential by the enemy ET's and the jew- which is what they are doing with a passion.

This must change.

All the races are an extension of the satanic family of the gods whose goal was to build a place on earth with the gentiles. All of the races must work to better themselves and transform their physical self to that of the Sun. The Godhead.

the Jews have and will continue to pollute the minds of the blacks in a attempt to destroy our heritage. As HP Shannon mentioned the only way out of this spiritual bondage is to transform the soul into the godhead utilizing a practice given to us by father Satan. Hail Satan! The void or canvass of creation is our Nuit (feminine aspect of self). The light or power to create is our Hadit (masculine aspect of self). By joining these elements a god is born: Ra-Hoor-Khuit ( self made perfect), and the Joy of Satan resides in the flesh.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back