Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Black Hebrew Israelite Movement Part 2

Shannon

Re-examining the claims and references of the BHI movement:

We already are aware that the bible is a book of stolen material and lies put together by the jewish menace as a means to enslave and destroy the gentiles, but as was said, it is important to understand exactly the material inside of it to debunk the BHI claim. So many blacks relate and cling on to this movement and so it is important to understand the whole ideology.

According to the Judeo-Christian bible, Israelites were the descendants of the sons of Jacob and whose name was changed to Israel in the bible. So, the descendants of Jacob/Israel were called the children of Israel. Israel is everywhere in the bible and so any group of people claiming to be the Israelites are seeking to feel as if they are the chosen ones. Another example is in British Israelism. They mimic the BHI in that they believe that europeans are the original Israelites.

----------------------------------------------

A few examples they use to somehow prove that the original Israelites were black. They take the verses from the bible completely out of context.

Lamentations chapter 4, verse 8 " Their visage is blacker than a coal; They are not known in the streets; Their skin cleaveth to the bones: It is withered, it has become like a stick"

It is quite obvious that this quote is metaphorical and that the so called god is mad at the children of Israel and if they do something bad their face will darken...

-Lamentations chapter 5, verse 10 "Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine"
Speaks for itself...

-Book of job, Chapter 30, verse 30 "My skin is black upon me and my bones are burned with heat"

Again, poetry and metaphor is used. The character Job was in mourning when God took everything away from him.

-Revelation 1:14
"His head and his hairs were as white like wool, as white as snow."

That verse is describing the color of his hair and not the texture of his hair. The BHIs believe that white like wool means is hair was wooly like the hair texture of blacks. And if the verse is describing his skin color, then white would be it, not black.

-Revelation 1:15
"And his feet unto like fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace."

Brass that has been melted and burned takes on a fine glow and definitely not of a dark brown or burnt ash color.

The BHIs also believe that the character David was black but in Samuel, chapter 17, verse 42, his was described as such "for he was but a youth and ruddy and of a fair countenance."
This clearly means that he had red hair and white skin. From what I have observed, the BHIs still claim that this quote describes light skinned blacks.

Followers of this movement take many quotes out of that lie of a bible without even understanding all of the other phrases from that book like that of the curses and damnation of the gentiles and the rest of humanity.

Deuteronomy 28:68
"And the lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships by the way thereof I spake unto thee, thou shall see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bond women, and no man shall buy you"

This is the verse most used by the black hebrew Israelites to justify that the original Israelites were black. The BHI claim that the keywords ships and bondage, and being sold clearly references the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. According to the BHI, America is proven to be Egypt because on the back of the one dollar bill there is an Egyptian pyramid. If blacks of the Americas were the true Israelites and then they would have had to be in America as slaves, and then go to Israel, commit a sin against the so called god and then be brought back to America and sold as slaves... This historically has not happened whatsoever.

"And there ye shall be sold unto your enemies..."

This quote also gives way into the belief that whites enslaved blacks and because of this, whites are the enemies of the blacks of the Americas when in fact it was the Jewish psyche that brought about that black holocaust.

--------------------------------------------------------

Many American blacks are so lost and unaware of who they are, they are fed lies and false pathologies that the Jews instill unto them and so it is a healing balm to take on any claim that would give them a sense of self importance and worth no matter how ridiculous or illogical. Much of our gentile history has been wiped away and corrupted along with our deep spiritual culture because of the Jewish program of Xianity.

We are of the seed line of Satan, the creator and liberator of Humanity!

Exposingchristianity.com

Honestly that group is so retarded, it thinks jews are actually Turks, and that white people are all "cavemenz with small dicks n sheeeit n stole civilization from da 900 IQ black jews"

If I go to Detroit, Chicago, or Baltimore am I gonna see Maglev trains, skyscrapers made of gold, Hyperloops, people riding hoverboards (Actual hoverboards not the glorified, handle-less segways that kids ride) or floating pyramids (They also claim they're Egyptian :lol: :lol:) am I gonna see all that? Or am I gonna see garbage everywhere and dilapidated infrastructure?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Honestly that group is so retarded, it thinks jews are actually Turks, and that white people are all "cavemenz with small dicks n sheeeit n stole civilization from da 900 IQ black jews"

If I go to Detroit, Chicago, or Baltimore am I gonna see Maglev trains, skyscrapers made of gold, Hyperloops, people riding hoverboards (Actual hoverboards not the glorified, handle-less segways that kids ride) or floating pyramids (They also claim they're Egyptian :lol: :lol:) am I gonna see all that? Or am I gonna see garbage everywhere and dilapidated infrastructure?

Hell no, just garbage laying around and broke ass negros like you said :lol: :lol: . And I'm from Detroit.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Hell no, just garbage laying around and broke ass negros like you said :lol: :lol: . And I'm from Detroit.

You're from Detroit? Ahhh....Search and Rescue mission perhaps?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
You're from Detroit? Ahhh....Search and Rescue mission perhaps?

Lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should I also add that the Black Hebrew Israelites believe that Wakanda actually exists?

Their hilarious, if they stupid enough to believe their jews then they dumb enough believe anything else.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Their hilarious, if they stupid enough to believe their jews then they dumb enough believe anything else.

MUH BLACK ETHNOSTATE WITH VIBRANIUM, KILL WHITEY, WAKANDA FOREVER!

I really hope I don't see those guys on the street because good chance I'd be going to jail.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

MUH BLACK ETHNOSTATE WITH VIBRANIUM, KILL WHITEY, WAKANDA FOREVER!

I really hope I don't see those guys on the street because good chance I'd be going to jail.

I know, but it ain't worth the trouble brother. Instead of them blaming white people for their ignorance they should be blaming the damn jews.

Al_Jariel66 said:
I know, but it ain't worth the trouble brother. Instead of them blaming white people for their ignorance they should be blaming the damn jews.

But at the same time, they think they are jews!! They're so retarded I wish I could go back in time, find all of their fathers, and lop all of their nutsacks off.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

But at the same time, they think they are jews!! They're so retarded I wish I could go back in time, find all of their fathers, and lop all of their nutsacks off.

Everything's fucked up I know, but I mean look how long its been since us blacks been under the oppression of the jews? They started with Christianity/xianity, then Islam in the prisons and social media, and now this. Lets just thank the God's for the Satanist and Luciferians for bring the truth and light to this world. We have came a very long way for sake of this knowledge. Its gonna take time for to us to change.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back