Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I wish to go Hell

You might have a very bad natal chart. jos-astro.com

theoretically you will go to hell if you are dedicated, but try your best in this life, there is always a way out.
You soul might lern what is hard work if you are persistent, and you might profit from it.

Try to advance it will help you in a way or another.

Supermarco said:
Yes my life is a real fucking dramatic torture, I really wish to go to Hell!!!

There's really no glorious and pleasant afterlife in Satanism, it's just a boring situation where you will be bored to tears waiting to get reincarnated, because being an incorporeal spirit without a physical body means you can do almost nothing and enjoy no pleasures (they all need a physical body). Most spirits that are contacted in Hell/Duat say that it is a boring situation and they miss the physical life. And after you will get reincarnated, you will inherit all your karma from this life which means your next life will be as bad or worse if you don't work to fix your inner problems in this life and get rid of any lingering karma.

This is not to scare you, but to warn you. Too many people want to commit suicide because their present life is bad, but in Satanism you don't really get happiness out of nothing. If you don't work to fix your current life, your future will be as bad or worse than your current life. Happiness can only be built on happiness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back