Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Sages and Their Need to Recognize Their Role in Civilisation. By Dr David Frawley.

likman666

ANCIENT SAGES AND THE NEED TO RECOGNIZE THEIR ROLE IN CIVILIZATION
All the ancient cultures of the world look back to great sages before them, and earlier eras of wisdom and enlightenment. Whether the Hindus, Buddhists and Jains of India, or the ancient cultures of Egypt, Mesopotamia, Mexico, Peru, China, the Greeks, Celts, Polynesians and numerous others, including almost every native and indigenous tradition that we like to call primitive and are still trying to eradicate.
Many ancient and traditional cultures had the story of a Golden Age in the past from which humanity has fallen over time. This view is contrary to our civilizational image of great progress and increase of knowledge over the last few centuries, which is getting more powerful every decade.

THE ANCIENT SAGES AND THEIR DIFFERENT WAY OF LIFE
Such ancient sages like the Vedic Rishis and Yogis lived closer to nature, in hermitage settings or in caves or out in the wild without much by way of clothes or possessions, having the ability to live off of nature.
The ancient sages followed secret mantric and symbolic teachings, through detailed oral traditions that required prodigious memories, very few have today. They developed control of mind, senses, prana and bodily temperature. They knew of occult powers like telepathy, were aware of their previous births, had knowledge of other worlds or lokas beyond the physical extending to the Infinite and Eternal. They could access higher states of consciousness and cosmic intelligence within themselves.
The question is whether we can continue to connect to the ancient sages and make their wisdom relevant to our lives and use it to guide humanity not just outwardly but inwardly. This may become a necessity to master our new technology that has many benefits but many dangers as well.
OM Namo Parama Rishibhyoh!

"Yes, absolutely, if you are a Rishi, go shit in a bucket and don't engage in civilization. Do mantra and do nothing to really stop any impending doom. That's apparently your role in the universe for having incessant powers. It's very important to have a wooden bucket and talk to squirrels while you are at it, as this is very important and proves you are a very developed creature. Meanwhile, just be uninformed in regards to where the planet is going, and just let it all go to shit, eventho Aryans told us some shit like take care of civilization and having a duty to other beings" - Modern Cucked Eastern Religions in nutshell

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"Yes, absolutely, if you are a Rishi, go shit in a bucket and don't engage in civilization. Do mantra and do nothing to really stop any impending doom. That's apparently your role in the universe for having incessant powers. It's very important to have a wooden bucket and talk to squirrels while you are at it, as this is very important and proves you are a very developed creature. Meanwhile, just be uninformed in regards to where the planet is going, and just let it all go to shit, eventho Aryans told us some shit like take care of civilization and having a duty to other beings" - Modern Cucked Eastern Religions in nutshell
I don't think that's the point of article. It's understood that humanity in the past Ages had high sages compared today. The Ancients where far advanced that often realised. And as such the Rishis of those times can be consulted and so on. I think that's the point here. If you read the end of the article. That's how I see it. Or is that any article or any spiritualist outside JOS is a phony or something and JOS is the only organization the Gods work with or something. I don't know,the way you have interpreted it ,it's not how I view the article.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back