Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Abraham Lincoln

TanzanianGod

ThanaReal said:
Salutations, I am white not a black, just I am here for getting opinions of yours and learn somethings about Abraham Lincoln, I didn't research him much.

What do you think about Abraham Lincoln and what do you think about things he did?

Have a nice day.

I think he was an Okay Soul. He had a higher understanding of human nature and Empathetic with the American Situation. He might have been not going along with the enemy ideas hence his murder. Abolishment of slavery happened on his time and that I believe was a positive thing.

Whether he was A Conscious satanic soul, I cannot say. Many Souls that understand and are tune with Nature will always do good whether they are conciously aware of the satanic path or NOT; Because the Satanic Path is the Natural path.

I hope you didn't post this question in the black community forum to get comments only pertaining to the slavery part hahahahahahaha. Our conciousness is higher and we don't worry so much and put blames on things past such as slavery; which was happening on all parts of the world.

The enemy just wants blacks to focus on slavery this slavery that, rasicm this rasicm that; and small matters for the reason that people of black origin would not move on and have higher understandings and have a better existence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back