Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Beauty of the Human Soul of Satan and the Vortex of Life

Shannon

On this path of Spiritual Satanism, I've always loved the fact that as we study science and spirituality, they eventually meet and overlap, becoming one truth and observation. But the fact remains, thanks to the damned enemy, that there is no true science of life and spirit easily available to humanity. When I say this, I'm bringing up the disgusting truth that the enemy does everything it can to hide and disprove the spiritual and emphasize death, as you've all seen. All the enemy has set up is a life of constant tragedy, suffering, and spiritual descent until our lives have no meaning, and many people around the world feel hopeless. It's heartbreaking.

Within our souls, we all have power. And it has been detected and studied, albeit briefly, because the fucked up enemy ensures that any gentile who brings forth knowledge of the soul and knowledge of healing is silenced or worse. But thankfully, many great gentiles have contributed to scientifically studying the soul and other spiritual and metaphysical topics, which only benefits humanity, at least in terms of laying a solid scientific foundation.

We already know that our souls are made of electromagnetic energy that is identical to the energy of the sun. I posted a link a while back about how scientists in Poland were finally able to capture an image of the sun's light particles, each of which was in the shape of an equal armed cross (one symbol representing the soul) and is seen in the Demon's sigils. It's pretty incredible.

Aside from being of light, our souls have a deeper reserve of power in each of our energy centers- the chakras. They take the shape of a spinning vortex. And, just as there is life, there is water, and there is movement and life wherever there is a vortex or spiral. This can be seen in seashells, when plants grow upward, and other places in nature where there is a spiral motion, moving water, and it can also be seen in the chakras, which flow with energy, pulsing with life, and always moving. This links in with the information I shared about water and how vortex energy works through water, as well as the fact that water is the foundation of all life. This is all directly related to our god Satan.

7vS4gNo.jpg

The vortex appears to be the perfected movement that represents the life force's creative form. The chakras are an excellent example of life's principles in action. This can also be seen in our physical bodies. Another prime example of creative life force energies is DNA. Less well known is that when blood reaches the heart, it is converted into a vortex and pushed back out, allowing it to circulate throughout the body. Life force energy is used to revitalize our blood. Even blood cells exhibit vortical flow. Even further, thanks to Dr. Bjorn Nordenstrom, we now have scientific proof that our veins contain bio-electrical circuits, which supports acupuncture meridians. It should also be noted that emotions arise from the soul and are so powerful that they can cause disease. Because our souls are everything, it is critical to think positively, work on healing and emotional trauma, and balance the body through spiritual practices.

I'd also like to mention Dr. Jerry Tennant's work. He explains that each cell in the body contains voltage, and that healing is a function of voltage. He conducted case studies that demonstrated how increasing the body's electrical energy sped up wound healing and healed the body's skin tissues efficiently, with very little scar tissue remaining. This is only a small portion of what the body is capable of achieving when one's life force and bioelectric energies are high. "Healing is Voltage" is the title of the book. There is so much to learn about our bodies and souls that I encourage everyone to do as much research as they can and ask the gods for guidance, as I believe it is important for us to have resource material on these topics. They are fascinating and should be more widely known.

The soul is a sublime gift from Satan and the gods, containing their essence. Apart from being made of light, our souls and energies are electromagnetic in nature, which is how we attract, influence, and are influenced by energies all around us; this can work both ways, for better or for worse. It is what drives us through and through. It is the source of our power and what keeps our bodies alive. That is what will save us and lead us to divinity. Whatever the enemy has done or attempts to do to our physical bodies, such as forcing us to take DNA-altering shots, poisoning our food and water, or simply destroying the quality of our lives, our souls are still ours and the only way to overcome these things. Our souls and the powers of our minds have the ability to influence our DNA, bodies, and even matter. This is the strength of our souls, but it must be developed. We know, some of us firsthand, that the kundalini, which is a part of the soul's essence, is an enormous power within us that, once unlocked, has miraculous results. I suppose what I'm trying to say here is to work diligently on the soul. Be aware of it, harness its power, and recognize it as our ultimate essence and of our god Satan.

Always keep in mind that a strong, clean, and powerful soul will heal the genes and DNA and protect us from the ills of our astrology charts and all negative ilk that is on our souls, whether from the enemy's wretched curses, or past life influences, and this is something that must be emphasized, especially if any of you feel that you suffer from any physical damage or abnormalities that cannot be fixed or just any obstacles that need to be addressed. Apply the bioelectric energies of your soul and trust it to work. Allow your power meditations to heal you from within and to elevate you to physical and spiritual perfection.

Wonderful sermon, HP you're damn right, science and religion if taught and studied well can lead to self discovery and even of the unknown, but science here in Africa is taught just to prepare you for some mechanical work and nothing else then religion it's just mainly to enslave and steal

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back