Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

VIDEO: From the Cotton fields to Communism

Cowboy123

https://youtu.be/7bNL44mURbk

Video description

“The Jim-Crow era facilitated a climate ripe for indigenous Americans to adopt the philosophy of communism as an alternative to their social conditions of the time. Indisputably communism had its overwhelming share of Jewish participation and influencers who ingratiated themselves into the black struggle. How much different is Communism from slavery? And is communism brought to you by the same people who profited widely from the slave trade?“

DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO!!!!

Fancy this, how long will i have before they take it down.

I remember HPHC had a channel brilliant they zapped it.

Half way thru but great information so far.

Maybe this is something that can be sent to Kanye or at least (I know it's not ideal) the influencers who backed up Tate who are ghetto normies. People like that sneako weirdo for example, if anyone here actually interacts with these people in some way and I would understand 100% why not bit just in case someone is.

The point isn't that people like that person are far from someone serious and intelligent but the fact that the Truth has reached people like that and who are openly calling out jews (even if they themselves don't know everything yet) like that that can expose things like this to their tens of thousands if not more followers. Which the latter is what I'm more interested in than most of these influencers. Most of these influencers are just (cheap) megaphones and good enough to use for now.

EnkiUK56 said:

High Priest Hooded Cobra has an odysee channel now because of this.

https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5

All I can say is save the video, the useful idiot npcs will probably flag it cause it's to truthful, an thinking makes their brainwashed brains go haywire

DisillusionedCitizen said:
I downloaded the video. Now where do i upload this?

nicely done, you can upload it to odysee, rumble, bitchute, or a file sharing service. and post link here if you want.

serpentwalker666 said:
EnkiUK56 said:

High Priest Hooded Cobra has an odysee channel now because of this.

https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5

Superb mate thank you :D

My personal favourite site for videos is Bitchute. One guy runs it and it appears to have more activity than other sites.

I remember hearing that (Rumble?) or one of them now require phone/sms verification for accounts. This is the case with Twitter, FBI-book, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok and even Telegram if I'm not mistaken. All sites like UberEats, SkiptheDishes, DoorDash, etc also require phones; as well as Amazon.

I saw a video recently too that explained how clicking "I'm not a robot" collects cookies/personal data.

It's insane to me the lack of privacy there is on the internet these days. I'm almost off the grid because of it.

Anyway, sorry to ramble. :)

sublimestatanist said:

My personal favourite site for videos is Bitchute. One guy runs it and it appears to have more activity than other sites.

I remember hearing that (Rumble?) or one of them now require phone/sms verification for accounts. This is the case with Twitter, FBI-book, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok and even Telegram if I'm not mistaken. All sites like UberEats, SkiptheDishes, DoorDash, etc also require phones; as well as Amazon.

I saw a video recently too that explained how clicking "I'm not a robot" collects cookies/personal data.

It's insane to me the lack of privacy there is on the internet these days. I'm almost off the grid because of it.

Anyway, sorry to ramble. :)

I don't hold it against you. "The Jews are born spies." They'll implment it in the name of safety, confusing everyone.

Took too long to post this, but here's the link to the video:

https://odysee.com/@NOT:9/Boul%C3%A8_-Episode-11---From-the-Cotton-Field-to-Communism:b

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back