Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Enemy will not stop attacking me

Azureflame666

This shit has been going on night after night. No matter how many runes I do. No matter how many times I stare at Satan's Sigil and ask for protection. I still get fucked with. The shit I've been going through is fucking horrible. Sleep paralysis and seeing a woman hanging upside down from the ceiling then begins walking back and forth across the floor growling like a wild dog and all I can do is sit there paralyzed. Today I had sleep paralysis and it sounded like a man was walking into my room pretending to be an abusive father and next thing I know I'm getting thrown all over the fucking room and shit. I can feel the negative energy radiating from whatever this entity was. Then they're other times when I'm in between being awake and sleep and I kinds feel like I'm being electrocuted, I cant describe it but it feels like I'm having my energy hacked and it doesn't feel good. Other times I come across the enemy pretending to be humans but you can tell they're not, they're using jedi mind tricks to create some holoform and they're always on some weird shit! Trying to get close to me take me places and inject fear into me. Wtf did I sign up for? Does my blood oath mean anything?? Why night after night does the enemy continue to come fuck with me??? I'm an insomniac and it's hard enough to get rest. There's other shit that has happened too like them putting me in this dream scenario where they were trying to show me what they want the world to be like. Police check points. Nuclear war. Human sacrifice. Shit was fucked up. But that's not the point. All of these runes aren't doing shit. Aura of protecting isn't protecting shit. I'm getting fucking man handled by fucking aliens yall. Shit sucks.

Your situation brother does not really have to do with spirituality or not doing too much meditation. I think it has to do with stress and negative programmings in your own mind. Do self hypnosis to heal from these first. There could also be a few underlying health conditions, so please get checked.

Your dedication and progress is just fine. Make sure to also not get overstimulated by meditation, which you clearly are having an issue with.

Azureflame666 said:
This shit has been going on night after night. No matter how many runes I do. No matter how many times I stare at Satan's Sigil and ask for protection. I still get fucked with. The shit I've been going through is fucking horrible. Sleep paralysis and seeing a woman hanging upside down from the ceiling then begins walking back and forth across the floor growling like a wild dog and all I can do is sit there paralyzed. Today I had sleep paralysis and it sounded like a man was walking into my room pretending to be an abusive father and next thing I know I'm getting thrown all over the fucking room and shit. I can feel the negative energy radiating from whatever this entity was. Then they're other times when I'm in between being awake and sleep and I kinds feel like I'm being electrocuted, I cant describe it but it feels like I'm having my energy hacked and it doesn't feel good. Other times I come across the enemy pretending to be humans but you can tell they're not, they're using jedi mind tricks to create some holoform and they're always on some weird shit! Trying to get close to me take me places and inject fear into me. Wtf did I sign up for? Does my blood oath mean anything?? Why night after night does the enemy continue to come fuck with me??? I'm an insomniac and it's hard enough to get rest. There's other shit that has happened too like them putting me in this dream scenario where they were trying to show me what they want the world to be like. Police check points. Nuclear war. Human sacrifice. Shit was fucked up. But that's not the point. All of these runes aren't doing shit. Aura of protecting isn't protecting shit. I'm getting fucking man handled by fucking aliens yall. Shit sucks.

Try to affirm this “I am always totally safe and protected in every way” if that helps, before you go heading to bed/sleep.

Do you ever stop breathing or have dreams of being choked or drowning? This could be sleep apnea, it is connected to paralysis.

https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?t=11350
Read this article, It is about your situation I think. Article is quite long so I won’t it copy it here. It is old JoS forum.

They do this to me too but impersonating our gods.

I also cut off contact with my sister because she's a Muslim convert and against Satan and she is being used against me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back