Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recognize a Black Jew

ausername0

Hi. I remember there being a pdf on how to recognize a black jew. I tried looking for it but I cant find it anywhere. Can anyone point me towards this PDF? Maybe my memory is false and it could've been a website article showing how to recognize a black jew. But I do remember it specifically being JOS material.

ambiance666 said:
You should find it here under “recognizing a Jew” ^^

Why didn't you did this in one post? It doesn't matter how many posts you have, e.g. Korpi has 400+ posts yet he is way more knowledgeable, advanced, and did way more to the community than me with 634 posts.

my keyboard woundnt let me space the links, and i thoght i posted the wrong link, and i was in a hurry, (break at work) my bad bro :oops: :roll:

ambiance666 said:
my keyboard woundnt let me space the links, and i thoght i posted the wrong link, and i was in a hurry, (break at work) my bad bro :oops: :roll:

Search for "keyboard addon for [your browser name]" It should add a digital keyboard to your browser. But how does it not let you space the links? you just hit "enter".

I have my own system, thank you ( I would space on my other phone) lol old phone brotha

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back