Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GangStalkers/Mind-Readers? Experiences?

Azureflame666

Have you ever ran into people that could read your mind? I've had a couple of run in with these people/ entities and they are pieces of shits and I hate them. I have no idea why they keep going after me but they always seem like regular people who have 9-5's but then they reveal through their mind attacks that they are mind readers. They keep putting this notion in my mind that I'm some sort of "Chosen One" and that Satan is evil and they're apart of Satan and the Demons. I'm guessing that these people are CIA and they're numbers are very large and they are unrelenting with their attacks. I've even tried responding with " Hail Satan" and one responded "Yes, Satan is here on Earth." Making me beleive that Satan is the one giving out orders to these people. I think about the most recent meeting with Satan and how he came to me, him putting his hand on my shoulder and letting me know I am his child. I'm just tired of the mind games and being deceived, I don't know if I can have a regular relationship with people because I don't know who I can trust. I'm tired of living in fear....this has been an on going thing for a number of years...it's making me fearful of even interacting with Satan because I'm starting to doubt what's really going on....

Azureflame666 said:
Have you ever ran into people that could read your mind? I've had a couple of run in with these people/ entities and they are pieces of shits and I hate them. I have no idea why they keep going after me but they always seem like regular people who have 9-5's but then they reveal through their mind attacks that they are mind readers. They keep putting this notion in my mind that I'm some sort of "Chosen One" and that Satan is evil and they're apart of Satan and the Demons.

Yes, some people can read minds, however it could be they're simply attracted to your aura. I had some random "conspiracy theorist" type people come talk to me before, like they somehow knew I was "escaping the matrix". I also had those "Chosen One" type thoughts shoved into my mind to, along with "you can rule the world" type ones as well.

It could be those (((things))) are jamming your telepathy, disconnect and block any links they may have to you, including jewish created religions. If you have enemy interference or subconscious brainwashing, it can cause wild distortions when the Gods are contacting you.

To disconnect from an enemy entity, what I do is "lock on" to them on the astral, then block their transmissions. If they continue to harass me, I banish them.

Azureflame666 said:
Have you ever ran into people that could read your mind? I've had a couple of run in with these people/ entities and they are pieces of shits and I hate them. I have no idea why they keep going after me but they always seem like regular people who have 9-5's but then they reveal through their mind attacks that they are mind readers. They keep putting this notion in my mind that I'm some sort of "Chosen One" and that Satan is evil and they're apart of Satan and the Demons. I'm guessing that these people are CIA and they're numbers are very large and they are unrelenting with their attacks. I've even tried responding with " Hail Satan" and one responded "Yes, Satan is here on Earth." Making me beleive that Satan is the one giving out orders to these people. I think about the most recent meeting with Satan and how he came to me, him putting his hand on my shoulder and letting me know I am his child. I'm just tired of the mind games and being deceived, I don't know if I can have a regular relationship with people because I don't know who I can trust. I'm tired of living in fear....this has been an on going thing for a number of years...it's making me fearful of even interacting with Satan because I'm starting to doubt what's really going on....

The enemy can attack you without knowing you in person. Your AOP is useful to counter both attacks from a distance, as well as by anyone close to you. In this way, you shouldn't worry too much, especially to the point of living in fear and stress. It is more likely that your stress is making you nervous around normal people, rather than everyone being against you.

We get attacks based on what would disturb us. It is important to stay strong, in control of your mind, and grounded with reality. Don't listen to anything they say. Remember Satan as your loving Father. Just because you have a different thought doesn't mean that reality is now different because of that.

These people can lie and say whatever to you. They want you to feel scared of your own Father, because then you are isolated. You must be resilient to this and not fly off the rails. Make sure you are cleaning and protecting yourself very well, then you have nothing to worry about.

If you are the type of person who is overly sensitive, you can remove this problem with a 'freeing the soul' working to remove negative sensitivity. In addition, you should make sure that your base chakra is strong so you stay grounded in reality and not overly influenced simply by thoughts and feelings.

Base chakra meditations: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Base666Chakra.html
Base chakra yoga: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=210075

A good book to check out is "The Body Snatchers" by Susan Reed on the reptilians and their purpose and stalking tactics.
Also the website:
stopgangstalkingcrimes.com

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=393341 time=1665545539 user_id=21286]
If you are the type of person who is overly sensitive, you can remove this problem with a 'freeing the soul' working to remove negative sensitivity.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, what you said here caught my eye as I think this may be something I'm suffering from. Can you elaborate a little further on this at all here? Thank you.

Hvítr Ormr said:
I don't mean to hijack this thread, what you said here caught my eye as I think this may be something I'm suffering from. Can you elaborate a little further on this at all here? Thank you.

Yes. Within our soul we have all sorts of energies and karma, as shown by our astrology. Some is useful, but other areas needs refining or balancing.

In this case, maybe you are able to sense emotions, but it could also prove stressful. Alternatively, I know of people who have a high leadership ability, but maybe their aggression can go overboard sometimes.

It is normal that we are not totally perfect, but if we are suffering greatly, then it is time to do something about it. In most cases, we can refine an aspect of ourselves by applying Munka or Ansuz on a waning moon.

Specifically, we are freeing ourselves from just the negative aspects that we may hold. Having a pronounced sensitivity is a good thing, but there is no reason that we have to simultaneously suffer from increased stress. Therefore, we seek to remove any negative karma or obstacles to our sensitivity.

I have done this indirectly, and it resulted in lots of emotions coming out. Afterwards, I did not feel so stressed by certain situations, and it was easier to move on, since I wasn't holding in those old feelings. Something similar could apply here.

---------------

On the constructive/balancing side, we mostly address this problem of sensitivity through the use of Nauthiz, which allows us to deal with negativity without becoming overwhelmed. You can target your general Saturn energies in your soul with this, or you could specify that it helps you endure with your sensitivity.

At the same time, if your sensitivity is due to pre-existing major trauma or karma, then it may be better to first heal this wound directly rather than build up supporting elements.

Another example of negative sensitivity is the case of with diseases like schizophrenia, where the upper chakras are damaged. Although grounding does help stabilize them, they should also attempt to heal the problem directly as well.

Hopefully this answers your question.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395317 time=1666626382 user_id=21286]
Hvítr Ormr said:

Yes. Within our soul we have all sorts of energies and karma, as shown by our astrology. Some is useful, but other areas needs refining or balancing.

In this case, maybe you are able to sense emotions, but it could also prove stressful. Alternatively, I know of people who have a high leadership ability, but maybe their aggression can go overboard sometimes.

It is normal that we are not totally perfect, but if we are suffering greatly, then it is time to do something about it. In most cases, we can refine an aspect of ourselves by applying Munka or Ansuz on a waning moon.

Specifically, we are freeing ourselves from just the negative aspects that we may hold. Having a pronounced sensitivity is a good thing, but there is no reason that we have to simultaneously suffer from increased stress. Therefore, we seek to remove any negative karma or obstacles to our sensitivity.

I have done this indirectly, and it resulted in lots of emotions coming out. Afterwards, I did not feel so stressed by certain situations, and it was easier to move on, since I wasn't holding in those old feelings. Something similar could apply here.

---------------

On the constructive/balancing side, we mostly address this problem of sensitivity through the use of Nauthiz, which allows us to deal with negativity without becoming overwhelmed. You can target your general Saturn energies in your soul with this, or you could specify that it helps you endure with your sensitivity.

At the same time, if your sensitivity is due to pre-existing major trauma or karma, then it may be better to first heal this wound directly rather than build up supporting elements.

Another example of negative sensitivity is the case of with diseases like schizophrenia, where the upper chakras are damaged. Although grounding does help stabilize them, they should also attempt to heal the problem directly as well.

Hopefully this answers your question.

Have you heard of the human design system?

My co worker said he got schizophrenia and doctors told him his meds will costs an arm and a leg. What does grounding means? Is there a way helping an atheist in healing this "disease" without doctors?

"Another example of negative sensitivity is the case of with diseases like schizophrenia, where the upper chakras are damaged. Although grounding does help stabilize them, they should also attempt to heal the problem directly as well"

ActOfGod666 said:
My co worker said he got schizophrenia and doctors told him his meds will costs an arm and a leg. What does grounding means? Is there a way helping an atheist in healing this "disease" without doctors?

"Another example of negative sensitivity is the case of with diseases like schizophrenia, where the upper chakras are damaged. Although grounding does help stabilize them, they should also attempt to heal the problem directly as well"

Grounding is when you willfully shift your focus to external, physical, surroundings and try not to "live inside your head". Earth element can help with this, so can closing your astral senses.

I do believe Gentile schizophrenics may be those who have "linked" themselves to the enemy network in the past, or may just a have a nasty thoughtform they created or summoned by accident and forgot about it. Either way, both are solvable by gaining enough mind power through void meditation, then "overriding" or destroying the negative influence.

Ursa Minor said:
ActOfGod666 said:

Grounding is when you willfully shift your focus to external, physical, surroundings and try not to "live inside your head". Earth element can help with this, so can closing your astral senses.

I do believe Gentile schizophrenics may be those who have "linked" themselves to the enemy network in the past, or may just a have a nasty thoughtform they created or summoned by accident and forgot about it. Either way, both are solvable by gaining enough mind power through void meditation, then "overriding" or destroying the negative influence.
More than likely there are problems with upper chakras, which means that one has to specifically work on them to heal them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back