Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cannabis Tea in small Amounts?

Azureflame666

Quick question, I haven't smoked weed at all for months. Is the act of smoking weed yet having it in tea form looked at as better? Or is ot strictly no weed at all? Just asking.

anything that messes with the receptors in your body is not good for you. You're a free human being and can do whatever you like, however, with the negative spiritual effects of cannabis I recommend against any cannabis in any form. if you want to advance in this path, strictly no weed at all, is your best option.

It's not a matter of weed or no weed but rather the matter of using drugs.

Azureflame666 said:
Quick question, I haven't smoked weed at all for months. Is the act of smoking weed yet having it in tea form looked at as better? Or is ot strictly no weed at all? Just asking.
We don't put a strict law on people in that regard. Like no one will punish anyone here for doing drugs. But the truth of the matter is that drugs are bad for you. You may feel like it's just getting a good high but your brain can get really damaged, as well as various parts of your soul such as your aura.

When you understand this, and that it is very natural for one to want to keep their body and mind healthy, you will see why it's best if you keep off completely. It is really not worth it and this is why the music industry, entertainment industry and everything that has the attention of the masses is pushing drugs so much. These institutions especially in the west are largely owned and run by jews who want nothing but the worst for humanity.

Ask yourself why you feel the need to go back to it. How exactly will it benefit you? If you are honest with yourself, you don't really need drugs for anything. And you certainly shouldn't be taking them if you care about yourself, knowing that they can be bad for you.

Whether it's weed cookies, a joint, in liquid form or whatever, it's the same product really.

This is a poisonous material that seriously damages both the body and the soul. Consuming any amount of it in any way is a very harmful thing.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58702

You're right, my mind has been a lot stronger and sharper since quitting. I guess I just miss the feeling to relax my body and help me sleep. I have the worst insomnia, sleeping pills don't do anything. But I don't want to mess up the progress of what I've done this far,so it'd be best to keep going, hopefully soon I can hit a bliss state.

Azureflame666 said:
I recommend reading posts by NakedPluto from this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76906

Azureflame666 said:
You're right, my mind has been a lot stronger and sharper since quitting. I guess I just miss the feeling to relax my body and help me sleep. I have the worst insomnia, sleeping pills don't do anything. But I don't want to mess up the progress of what I've done this far,so it'd be best to keep going, hopefully soon I can hit a bliss state.

You should practice entering a trance. It's much better than any drug and you can even Astral project from a trance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back