Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Infidelity

Sarjam05

How does one handle a cheating partner? What do I do if my partner and my friend are cheating on me yet claim to love me?

Its up to you to do what you want! Spiritual Satanism is all about freedom and you have freedom to curse them or leave them be and move on with yourself.

If u want to curse them to oblivion then u can do it yourself or ask the gods to help you(in return for rtrs and such ofc)

Or if you dont feel like wasting any more energy on that cheating bitch then leave her be and rest easy knowing she will always be below you and will grow more and more depressed and unhealthy the more promiscuous she is.

something I've done on ungrateful partners before is do a love spell on them while we're broken up and refuse to get back together, make them obsessed and depressed without me(has worked!). Well warranted too, id never do it to someone who hasnt insulted/used me/cheated

Sarjam05 said:
How does one handle a cheating partner? What do I do if my partner and my friend are cheating on me yet claim to love me?

Aldatıyorsa ayrılın, başka seçeneğiniz yoksa da ayrılın. Sizi sevmeyen ve elinde oynattığını düşünen birisi ile olmayı mideniz kaldırıyor ise siz bilirsiniz

Sarjam05 said:

Leave. Clearly they betrayed your trust and feelings. Curse them if it makes you feel better.

Or you can try to mend the relationship, but without knowing the root cause as to why this happened in the first place it will happen again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back