Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to be where the black Satanist are!

HeruSutek666

Hi, greetings to all the real black spiritual Satanist you know the past few days that I’ve been posting on and off here there’s an individual attempting to really get under my skin and it’s pushing me to the point where I really want to leave and I think today is that day. I thought that being here I would be embraced but I’m realizing now that I’m just better off being a Black spiritual Satanist by myself even Satan himself warned me about this place so after this post gets read I’m leaving spiritual Satanism is for me but as far as this forum goes it’s not for me. I came here to learn not be attacked by immature assholes telling me I don’t know anything about the Occult how insulting and disrespectful I came here because I liked what priest this magazine was teaching but I realize I’d rather connect with JOS Africa instead of this place I belong with black folks not people that criticize me for the things I say do and share… This is my last post thanks for reading.

HeruSutek666 said:
GoyVeyII, who is the one who made inappropriate comments in your topics is an infiltrator and a pretender. Not a member, mind you. So whatever you took from him, disregard as you would not lose a thing.

The reality of the situation is that a lot of bullshit has to be sifted through by moderators and admins. Some pass through because it's not against the rules per se, but it is distasteful and so on, like in this case.

Now, I am not going to beg you to stay or anything of the sorts. Staying is relative anyway. You can and should continue to read what has been relayed by more mature members and our Clergy as that will help you on your progress. Besides that, the most important thing for you to is to be steadfast on the 8 fold path.

HeruSutek666 said:
Hi, greetings to all the real black spiritual Satanist you know the past few days that I’ve been posting on and off here there’s an individual attempting to really get under my skin and it’s pushing me to the point where I really want to leave and I think today is that day. I thought that being here I would be embraced but I’m realizing now that I’m just better off being a Black spiritual Satanist by myself even Satan himself warned me about this place so after this post gets read I’m leaving spiritual Satanism is for me but as far as this forum goes it’s not for me. I came here to learn not be attacked by immature assholes telling me I don’t know anything about the Occult how insulting and disrespectful I came here because I liked what priest this magazine was teaching but I realize I’d rather connect with JOS Africa instead of this place I belong with black folks not people that criticize me for the things I say do and share… This is my last post thanks for reading.

You are making a mistake by letting one individual drive you away from an otherwise great place to learn. Place this person on your ignore list and do not worry about it.

For this same reason, many other black members have existed and thrived here for many years. They would not be here if they thought it was bad for them.

Beyond this specific person who is troubling you, remember that the enemy uses our problems, fears, and emotions against us. Racial problems are easy for them to exploit in this way. Therefore, I am asking you to please overlook this and stay.

No, I don't expect for this to resolve your feelings of being hurt, because it is impossible to stop any random person from insulting you. Instead, you must be willing to guard yourself, even towards people who you may wish would act as family to you.

The problem is that you will not find a better family than this one, which has the same degree and organization of Spiritual Satanism. Do not let one person drive you away from a place that would otherwise accelerate your advancement. This would do way more damage to you than the emotional damage which was previously inflicted.

HeruSutek666 said:

I went back and saw what happened. This individual is, in most likelihood, a troll. Their behavior was completely uncalled for, and they basically went above and beyond to insult you. They do not represent JoS, and you should not consider them a friend or anything close to you.

Here is how you add them to your ignore/foe list

User-Control-Panel-Page14.png

Thank you for reading, and I hope you reconsider.

HeruSutek666 said:
I am not Black but I am posting this because I have read what is going on. You have been attacked repeatedly by an infiltrator who has been banned from the forum before and came back mostly with the intention to troll people and spam the forum with bullshit. He definitely doesn't even remotely represent any value of a normal spiritual satanist and I doubt that he is even a dedicated Satanist.

If you consider that you want to leave the forum because "Satanists" treated you as this infiltator did in his replies to you then you need to worry not because most likely he isn't even a Satanist, just an infiltrator and troll that has been banned before. His views and opinions are totally irelevant. I advise that you reconsider the decision to leave the forum becare of this infiltrator and that in the future you should completely ignore him, not even reading his comments because it's obvious that his only intention is to blindly attack you without any serious reason.

Also if you still decide to leave the forums, keep in mind that Spiritual Satanism is a path of meditation and real life advancement, your activity as a Satanist is not here in the forum, your most important activity is in real life, fighting the enemy with RTRs and meditating to empower yourself. It would be a very wrong decision to renounce this opportunity of advancing your life and being because of a random infiltrator loser who has nothing better to do with his life than attacking people online. Don't allow your potential to slip away because of such a subhuman and online pest.

Go ahead, explain yourself, why did you attack this new member in literally every thread they created? If you don't have a good reason I will formally request your ban to the relevant people. And when you will create another account I will do it again and again because trolls like you are easy to identify

HeruSutek666 said:
I am not Black but I am posting this because I have read what is going on. You have been attacked repeatedly by an infiltrator who has been banned from the forum before and came back mostly with the intention to troll people and spam the forum with bullshit. He definitely doesn't even remotely represent any value of a normal spiritual satanist and I doubt that he is even a dedicated Satanist.

If you consider that you want to leave the forum because "Satanists" treated you as this infiltator did in his replies to you then you need to worry not because most likely he isn't even a Satanist, just an infiltrator and troll that has been banned before. His views and opinions are totally irelevant. I advise that you reconsider the decision to leave the forum becare of this infiltrator and that in the future you should completely ignore him, not even reading his comments because it's obvious that his only intention is to blindly attack you without any serious reason.

Also if you still decide to leave the forums, keep in mind that Spiritual Satanism is a path of meditation and real life advancement, your activity as a Satanist is not here in the forum, your most important activity is in real life, fighting the enemy with RTRs and meditating to empower yourself. It would be a very wrong decision to renounce this opportunity of advancing your life and being because of a random infiltrator loser who has nothing better to do with his life than attacking people online. Don't allow your potential to slip away because of such a subhuman and online pest.

Go ahead, explain yourself, why did you attack this new member in literally every thread they created? If you don't have a good reason I will formally request your ban to the relevant people. And when you will create another account I will do it again and again because trolls like you who create new accounts after being banned to keep trolling are easy to identify.

HeruSutek666 said:

Wtf, I wasn't insulting you. If you're interested I will literally go out of my way to help you regarding the things you spoke about. I'm sure that seems unusual or maybe hard to believe, but that's just the kind of person I am. Look, you being offended that I said you know nothing about the occult, well you don't there's just no way around that. Everything you say screams confusion. I already said I'd go through the time to help teach you. I have no idea why you'd be so offended by what I said, maybe it's the mercury retrograde.

1. I actually want to help you and I think I'm able to

2. You actually don't know anything, admitting that is very important.

3. You're letting your insecurities and maybe ptsd regarding rejection and bullying etc get the better of you. I think you deserve a real shot, alright?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=389139 time=1663597519 user_id=21286]
HeruSutek666 said:

I went back and saw what happened. This individual is, in most likelihood, a troll. Their behavior was completely uncalled for, and they basically went above and beyond to insult you. They do not represent JoS, and you should not consider them a friend or anything close to you.

Here is how you add them to your ignore/foe list

User-Control-Panel-Page14.png

Thank you for reading, and I hope you reconsider.

It's a misunderstanding. I literally went out of my way to offer this guy help.

The Alchemist7 said:
HeruSutek666 said:

Go ahead, explain yourself, why did you attack this new member in literally every thread they created? If you don't have a good reason I will formally request your ban to the relevant people. And when you will create another account I will do it again and again because trolls like you who create new accounts after being banned to keep trolling are easy to identify.

I didn't attack them. Read the other replies I made. Look, if Cobra decides to ban my account even though trolling is probably 10% of what I post here, then fine. I'll take a a few days off and then come back with a GoyVeyIII and after that a GoyVeyIV and after that GoyVeyV all the way to GoyVeyMM.

After him squealing about this, I'm definitely not interested anymore. I expected many obstacles in helping this guy, but emotional vulnerability isn't something I have any interest in dealing with. If he can't take criticism about him LITERALLY KNOWING NUFFIN about the Occult, at least in comparison of myself, and in perspective I obviously know nuffin compared to other people like HPHC and others I know.

I looked into this guy a lot more than you have obviously. I listened to his content, I actually read his poorly written paragraphs. I decided this guy can stutter the lyrics all he wants, that's what audio editing is for. Nobody gave this guy a second glance, not a single reply other than me. Ever. Except that one time Aquarius called him out for being so "unknowing". You wanna act like you're so offended by me not insulting somebody you don't care about, cry away then, just don't make it my fucking problem.

GoyVeyII said:
I didn't attack them. Read the other replies I made. Look, if Cobra decides to ban my account even though trolling is probably 10% of what I post here, then fine. I'll take a a few days off and then come back with a GoyVeyIII and after that a GoyVeyIV and after that GoyVeyV all the way to GoyVeyMM.

After him squealing about this, I'm definitely not interested anymore. I expected many obstacles in helping this guy, but emotional vulnerability isn't something I have any interest in dealing with. If he can't take criticism about him LITERALLY KNOWING NUFFIN about the Occult, at least in comparison of myself, and in perspective I obviously know nuffin compared to other people like HPHC and others I know.

I looked into this guy a lot more than you have obviously. I listened to his content, I actually read his poorly written paragraphs. I decided this guy can stutter the lyrics all he wants, that's what audio editing is for. Nobody gave this guy a second glance, not a single reply other than me. Ever. Except that one time Aquarius called him out for being so "unknowing". You wanna act like you're so offended by me not insulting somebody you don't care about, cry away then, just don't make it my fucking problem.
So how do you see this situation, you come across someone that might be emotionally (and physically in this case) vulnerable as you say, you try to "help" them and they perceive your messages as rude and hostile, and they clearly make you aware of this by their replies to you. Are you going to keep bullying them with similar patterns of writing or are you going to rethink your approach and write your messages in a way that they don't perceive as hostile anymore?

You are not going to help someone when you tell them "you don't know shit about occult", "did someone direct you here" (ironically), "you are cringe" etc., people will naturally perceive such "suggestions" as attacks and will get defensive as nobody wants to be humiliated, is in the human nature to become defensive when they are being adressed to with insults and obviously harsh words and respond you in a similar manner, is more about having the normal human "instinct" to avoid humiliation rather than getting overly emotional. If you really want to help others then you do need to care about how they perceive your messages.

Also about his music, you are right I didn't delve into his music, but music is a form of art, which ties into the right side of the brain, the one governing creativity, talents and what is needed to "create" art. Meditation or spiritual advancement is the most effective way to empower the right side of the brain and developing one's creativity to create art, which is music in this case. Have you developed your creativty and artistic talents by meditation or practical experience to the point where you are comfortable to give others advice on how to create art? Judging by your dump verses about mocking his physical disability and fucking mothers and kicking asses it doesn't seem so, so is most likely that he did take that as an obvious attack from you. Also is most likely that in that instance you only wanted to mock him and have a laugh about his situation rather than helping him with anything.

HeruSutek666 said:
To the alchemist seven and Heru The great, thank you I’m staying.
I mean the most important is not merely staying on the forums, what is important now that you are here is to read these Joy of Satan sites to get familiar with the practical spirituality, and then start practicing meditations, there are two programs for beginners, one of 40 days and one of 6 months where the meditations gradually increase in complexity. Is very important to spend time studying this knowledge so you can fully understand the goal of Spiritual Satanism.
www.satanisgod.org

The Alchemist7 said:
GoyVeyII said:

So how do you see this situation, you come across someone that might be emotionally (and physically in this case) vulnerable as you say, you try to "help" them and they perceive your messages as rude and hostile, and they clearly make you aware of this by their replies to you. Are you going to keep bullying them with similar patterns of writing or are you going to rethink your approach and write your messages in a way that they don't perceive as hostile anymore?

You are not going to help someone when you tell them "you don't know shit about occult", "did someone direct you here" (ironically), "you are cringe" etc., people will naturally perceive such "suggestions" as attacks and will get defensive as nobody wants to be humiliated, is in the human nature to become defensive when they are being adressed to with insults and obviously harsh words and respond you in a similar manner, is more about having the normal human "instinct" to avoid humiliation rather than getting overly emotional. If you really want to help others then you do need to care about how they perceive your messages.

Also about his music, you are right I didn't delve into his music, but music is a form of art, which ties into the right side of the brain, the one governing creativity, talents and what is needed to "create" art. Meditation or spiritual advancement is the most effective way to empower the right side of the brain and developing one's creativity to create art, which is music in this case. Have you developed your creativty and artistic talents by meditation or practical experience to the point where you are comfortable to give others advice on how to create art? Judging by your dump verses about mocking his physical disability and fucking mothers and kicking asses it doesn't seem so, so is most likely that he did take that as an obvious attack from you. Also is most likely that in that instance you only wanted to mock him and have a laugh about his situation rather than helping him with anything.

HeruSutek666 said:
I mean the most important is not merely staying on the forums, what is important now that you are here is to read these Joy of Satan sites to get familiar with the practical spirituality, and then start practicing meditations, there are two programs for beginners, one of 40 days and one of 6 months where the meditations gradually increase in complexity. Is very important to spend time studying this knowledge so you can fully understand the goal of Spiritual Satanism.
www.satanisgod.org

At this point it's like asking "what if the moon is made of cheese?". I won't be speaking to Dr Squeal. If you care so much, why don't you help him?

GoyVeyII said:
At this point it's like asking "what if the moon is made of cheese?". I won't be speaking to Dr Squeal. If you care so much, why don't you help him?
Actually I did help him off forums after you posted your crap red dawn, this is why he is still here. I cleaned up the deliberate shit you made. It seems that was your whole purpose here, attacking new members to drive them out of Satanism. I am wondering, what kind of human failure can you be to do this? How delusional and retarted can you be to really believe that you are helping new members or any members in general by telling them that they know shit, that they are mentally insane, scums and so on? That or the facade of "helping others" was your shield to deliberately do the opposite and discourage them off Satanism. Also you have the audacity to say that "Satanism is for the strong" and therefore people should swallow your bullshit.

When you go on a totally new forum that you know nothing about and some assholes like you start trash-talking you and calling you how you called new members here, aren't you going to assume that such forum is a shit place? This is exactly what new members think when you try to "help them". The first impression when you go on a new forum is extremely important and any person does consider that before deciding whether to be part of such community, this is nothing but obvious. In this case how retarted it is to assume and even expect that new people should accept plain insults and attacks which for the most part aren't justified at all, also from a loser who has been banned before, and then you blame them for "muh feels" and think that you are great and tried to help them. You are either delusional and also egopathic by even boasting about what you did here, or you had this plan in mind before deciding to create this account. At this point you are as worthless and useful to Satanism as a brainwashed christian who slavishly worship our enemies. You aren't even worth to sweep the floors of any serious satanist here.

Deliberately done or not, driving people off Satanism by treating them like shit, despite of what you believe you did in your head, is extremely stupid and damaging to the forum and to the image of Spiritual Satanism. Who knows maybe this forums, the websites and all the knowledge we have could have changed someone's life for better, which didn't happen because a delusional, worthless and arrogant idiot thought that he is going to be "helpful" by treating them with acid and spiteful replies to their problems, therefore totally discouraging them. You achieved your plans, congrats. For a human waste and failure this is a great achievement, pop champagne and celebrate

HeruSutek666 said:
I see you have gotten very positive responses. We are all here. It is important we all stay here united especially now when the spiritual war is at its peak. I am in charge of JoS Africa and will tell you any day to remain here for the maximum benefits.

I hope you get used and feel at home with us here.

Hail Satan!

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=389827 time=1663943675 user_id=19170]
HeruSutek666 said:
I see you have gotten very positive responses. We are all here. It is important we all stay here united especially now when the spiritual war is at its peak. I am in charge of JoS Africa and will tell you any day to remain here for the maximum benefits.

Hail Satan!
Used to being around here.

Correcting that last statement.

Will there be a possibility that you will add audio and MP3s to the joy of Satan Africa website? Because I would love to hear more of what y’all as black Satanist have to teach and share so that I can process and apply for myself as well I won’t always have to come here for knowledge and information although I don’t mind it but I also love hearing from myself and what I mean by myself means my collective of black individuals both male and female who are spiritual Satanist hailSatan

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
HeruSutek666 said:

Hail Satan!

Good to see you :)!

The Alchemist7 said:
GoyVeyII said:
Actually I did help him off forums after you posted your crap red dawn, this is why he is still here. I cleaned up the deliberate shit you made. It seems that was your whole purpose here, attacking new members to drive them out of Satanism. I am wondering, what kind of human failure can you be to do this? How delusional and retarted can you be to really believe that you are helping new members or any members in general by telling them that they know shit, that they are mentally insane, scums and so on? That or the facade of "helping others" was your shield to deliberately do the opposite and discourage them off Satanism. Also you have the audacity to say that "Satanism is for the strong" and therefore people should swallow your bullshit.

When you go on a totally new forum that you know nothing about and some assholes like you start trash-talking you and calling you how you called new members here, aren't you going to assume that such forum is a shit place? This is exactly what new members think when you try to "help them". The first impression when you go on a new forum is extremely important and any person does consider that before deciding whether to be part of such community, this is nothing but obvious. In this case how retarted it is to assume and even expect that new people should accept plain insults and attacks which for the most part aren't justified at all, also from a loser who has been banned before, and then you blame them for "muh feels" and think that you are great and tried to help them. You are either delusional and also egopathic by even boasting about what you did here, or you had this plan in mind before deciding to create this account. At this point you are as worthless and useful to Satanism as a brainwashed christian who slavishly worship our enemies. You aren't even worth to sweep the floors of any serious satanist here.

Deliberately done or not, driving people off Satanism by treating them like shit, despite of what you believe you did in your head, is extremely stupid and damaging to the forum and to the image of Spiritual Satanism. Who knows maybe this forums, the websites and all the knowledge we have could have changed someone's life for better, which didn't happen because a delusional, worthless and arrogant idiot thought that he is going to be "helpful" by treating them with acid and spiteful replies to their problems, therefore totally discouraging them. You achieved your plans, congrats. For a human waste and failure this is a great achievement, pop champagne and celebrate

Why would you ask me to explain myself if you're just going to completely ignore what I said? Actually, you win, I'm far too bored to keep posting on these forums. I don't really care whether someone stays or goes, but if someone can't handle a bit of criticism then maybe it's not for them. Yes, I'm also leaving but not for that reason. I've been here for a year now and another 6 months fucking around with unofficial groups. My "work" here is done and I really don't see any reason to come back. Good luck.

Shadowcat said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
HeruSutek666 said:

Hail Satan!

Good to see you :)!
Good to see you too Sister! :)

GoyVeyII said:
Why would you ask me to explain myself if you're just going to completely ignore what I said?
I didn't ignore what you said, I pointed out why you are wrong in what you said, and I see no point in literally repeating the same ideas only to emphatize this.

Also you are bored because you are useless and have nothing important to do with your time. If you would do things that are important or beneficial for you or for Satanism you wouldn't have time to be bored.

GoyVeyII said:
My "work" here is done and I really don't see any reason to come back. Good luck.
Hell yes, great news. One infiltrator less. If you are a gentile and if you are really a dedicated Satanist at least start improving yourself with meditation and stop bullying random people on the internet. "Taking criticism" or whatever bullshit you expect totally new people to do has nothing to do with Satanism or meditation.

The Alchemist7 said:
GoyVeyII said:
Why would you ask me to explain myself if you're just going to completely ignore what I said?
I didn't ignore what you said, I pointed out why you are wrong in what you said, and I see no point in literally repeating the same ideas only to emphatize this.

Also you are bored because you are useless and have nothing important to do with your time. If you would do things that are important or beneficial for you or for Satanism you wouldn't have time to be bored.

GoyVeyII said:
My "work" here is done and I really don't see any reason to come back. Good luck.
Hell yes, great news. One infiltrator less. If you are a gentile and if you are really a dedicated Satanist at least start improving yourself with meditation and stop bullying random people on the internet. "Taking criticism" or whatever bullshit you expect totally new people to do has nothing to do with Satanism or meditation.

Sorry, couldn't think of anything better to do with my free time. I promise that I tried really hard.

HeruSutek666 said:

Glad to hear you're staying, Henu and Blitz offered me advice when I had issues with enemy spiritual attacks. I was trolled by that same GoyVeyII earlier, they're very arrogant and love to pick fights with other SS.
I've been cataloging all the types trolling I've seen into a thread here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77979

Hello my brothers and sister, i am marvelous, i am chatting from ghana African, i need a friend who can put me through

irikefe marvelous said:
Hello my brothers and sister, i am marvelous, i am chatting from ghana African, i need a friend who can put me through

Hello and welcome. You are already through as you are here. Have you read the Joy of Satan website?
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

You can go through the website fully. There is so much to learn.

We have members from all over the world, I believe others from Ghana. At the same time, we are an important organization that threatens the power of the people who run this world. So it's good to keep your privacy high when on the forums. Don't reveal any personal information, don't use your photo and you'll be good. You will also do well keeping your newfound faith from other people in life as most are Christians and would mistrust and harass you for years.

That being said, start reading the above website and feel free to share any questions you may have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back