Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The friend that was… And is no more.

HeruSutek666

Hail spiritual Satanist community. I recently made a forum regarding my ex best friend which I took down and decided to rewrite and re-post about a couple of months ago I told this man that I would be affiliated with spiritual Satanism and after I explain to him what it was his responses were your Smart you know what you’re doing and so I’m going to go ahead and become a Christian with my friend Jon. I wasn’t mad at the fact that Who wanted to be a Christian what made me upset was the fact that he chose to sacrifice our friendship for religion and I have to be totally sincere about this, that shit really pissed me off and broke my heart all at the same time, Mike you’re willing to throw away 22 years of friendship because I don’t want to be a Christian with you and your friend Jon??? Well the thought and the feeling that I have is he can have J ON I no longer want nor do I need my ex best friend in my life trying to discuss with me the Bible and Christianity that part of my life has died and resurrected and is going to continue to ascend into something else… So I’m not trying to hear it anymore I divorced my relationship with Elohim and Jesus 12 and if there’s anyone here that is homosexual please don’t take what I’m about to say next personal, just keep in perception that I don’t want to commit to cosmological and celestial homosexuality. I was even willing to make him a partner in my independent music business because we both rapped and he even introduced me to horror core rap and hip-hop music which motivated my drive to commit to the dark side although I was adding urban elements to my horror hip-hop musical content at that particular time. Well I’m tired of going back-and-forth with him and I told him that I don’t care what both religions say we will be friends for life and he chose to throw that all away which took an entire 22 years to build and because I am a Black Spiritual Satanist I can confidently say that I am going to keep our friendship at 22 years because I’m tired of the partial arguments going back-and-forth cussing each other out having debates about our beliefs, when I don’t feel it’s convenient at all. I just don’t want him back I know last time I said that he can come back into my life when he’s ready but I know how his friend is so I don’t think I’ll ever get him back as my best friend so he can stay where he’s at am I can just build another 22 years of friendship with someone else.Hail Satan!

HeruSutek666 said:
Hail spiritual Satanist community. I recently made a forum regarding my ex best friend which I took down and decided to rewrite and re-post about a couple of months ago I told this man that I would be affiliated with spiritual Satanism and after I explain to him what it was his responses were your Smart you know what you’re doing and so I’m going to go ahead and become a Christian with my friend Jon. I wasn’t mad at the fact that He wanted to be a Christian what made me upset was the fact that he chose to sacrifice our friendship for religion and I have to be totally sincere about this, that shit really pissed me off and broke my heart all at the same time, Mike you’re willing to throw away 22 years of friendship because I don’t want to be a Christian with you and your friend Jon??? Well the thought and the feeling that I have is he can have J ON I no longer want nor do I need my ex best friend in my life trying to discuss with me the Bible and Christianity that part of my life has died and resurrected and is going to continue to ascend into something else… So I’m not trying to hear it anymore I divorced my relationship with Elohim and Jesus 12 years and if there’s anyone here that is homosexual please don’t take what I’m about to say next personal, just keep in perception that I don’t want to commit to cosmological and celestial homosexuality. I was even willing to make him a partner in my independent music business because we both rapped and he even introduced me to horror core rap and hip-hop music which motivated my drive to commit to the dark side although I was adding urban elements to my horror hip-hop musical content at that particular time. Well I’m tired of going back-and-forth with him and I told him that I don’t care what both religions say we will be friends for life and he chose to throw that all away which took an entire 22 years to build and because I am a Black Spiritual Satanist I can confidently say that I am going to keep our friendship at 22 years because I’m tired of the partial arguments going back-and-forth cussing each other out having debates about our beliefs, when I don’t feel it’s convenient at all. I just don’t want him back I know last time I said that he can come back into my life when he’s ready but I know how his friend is so I don’t think I’ll ever get him back as my best friend so he can stay where he’s at am I can just build another 22 years of friendship with someone else.Hail Satan!

HeruSutek666 said:
Hail spiritual Satanist community. I recently made a forum regarding my ex best friend which I took down and decided to rewrite and re-post about a couple of months ago I told this man that I would be affiliated with spiritual Satanism and after I explain to him what it was his responses were your Smart you know what you’re doing and so I’m going to go ahead and become a Christian with my friend Jon. I wasn’t mad at the fact that Who wanted to be a Christian what made me upset was the fact that he chose to sacrifice our friendship for religion and I have to be totally sincere about this, that shit really pissed me off and broke my heart all at the same time, Mike you’re willing to throw away 22 years of friendship because I don’t want to be a Christian with you and your friend Jon??? Well the thought and the feeling that I have is he can have J ON I no longer want nor do I need my ex best friend in my life trying to discuss with me the Bible and Christianity that part of my life has died and resurrected and is going to continue to ascend into something else… So I’m not trying to hear it anymore I divorced my relationship with Elohim and Jesus 12 and if there’s anyone here that is homosexual please don’t take what I’m about to say next personal, just keep in perception that I don’t want to commit to cosmological and celestial homosexuality. I was even willing to make him a partner in my independent music business because we both rapped and he even introduced me to horror core rap and hip-hop music which motivated my drive to commit to the dark side although I was adding urban elements to my horror hip-hop musical content at that particular time. Well I’m tired of going back-and-forth with him and I told him that I don’t care what both religions say we will be friends for life and he chose to throw that all away which took an entire 22 years to build and because I am a Black Spiritual Satanist I can confidently say that I am going to keep our friendship at 22 years because I’m tired of the partial arguments going back-and-forth cussing each other out having debates about our beliefs, when I don’t feel it’s convenient at all. I just don’t want him back I know last time I said that he can come back into my life when he’s ready but I know how his friend is so I don’t think I’ll ever get him back as my best friend so he can stay where he’s at am I can just build another 22 years of friendship with someone else.Hail Satan!

This friend, or whatever he was exactly to you, was obviously not a good person. Ultimately, he revealed himself to you and now you can find someone that actually appreciates you for the person you are. I'm not sure why you'd create a forum dedicated to him in that way, seems a bit dramatic. However, if you're experienced with creating forums that's pretty useful here considering most group interactions are based on forums running on PHPBB. Also your interest in rap could go a long way too. Take the silver lining here and leave that bastard to his own demise. AVE.

Well the reason I post here now is because I’m actually getting tired of talking a lot on Facebook and no one really reads my stuff and now I don’t give a fuck because I can express myself here just as long as I stay within the confines of Spiritual Satanism which it is supposed to be about and anything occult related because that’s also what we focus on here but yeah as far as your comment about my music thanks I appreciate that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back